[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
@HyeSoo Yikes, that doesn't sound good? Can you share? hehe
1. Luckily other sweet moments between Ravi and Thaiwa underneath Taiwan's giggles ! :love:

2. That **** of Pring'll pretend to be dying and then she'll seduce Thaiwa, I hope he won't do anything or I won't forgive him

3. Ravi sees them kissing :crybaby2:

4. And Da tells something to Thaiwa...I don't know what, but he's crying

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Is Risa mentally challenged?
Is Risa dumb?
Is Risa actually a kind B?
Is Risa actually a blind moron that can't see Nimarn is married?
Is Risa that bloody stupid!?!?
I hate her character! So freaking selfish!

Nimarn is a jerk. Pring is so dark-hearted.

So Pring's brother will know the truth about Da...
Da reminds Tewa of his promise...
Pring applies her knowledge in science by filling up the whole bathtub with iced water (dunno that Tewa's house is close to 7e sinve she managed to get that much of ice) to cause her body to be in hypothermia state... crazy sociopath!
Tewa helps Pring... Pring thinks Tewa's mouth is the slurpee machine and kiss for a taste. Blergh!
Tewa the idiot, dunno why he didn't avoid the poisonous kiss...
Raveet comes, Raveet sees, Raveet shock.
End.

Monday is 3 days away

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I hope someone nice will spoil a bit. Will disaster immediately happen after that kiss or will Raveet stay still, do nothing?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Funny, that she doesn't go home but want to come to n'ek house? The intent was there from start hehe.

Will be a lot of drama next episode. Guess Nimarn is just using that girl only. Poor her b/c she really likes him.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Funny, that she doesn't go home but want to come to n'ek house? The intent was there from start hehe.

Will be a lot of drama next episode. Guess Nimarn is just using that girl only. Poor her b/c she really likes him.
I think she said she doesn't want to worry her mother. What a snake! Look at Raveet's face. She finds it difficult to trust her at all. Maybe someone could confifm this. Did Pring ask to borrow Raveet's stuff? Her clothes maybe? Coz Pring stole and used her stuff before.

I don't pity Risa at all. She had an affair with someone's husband, she should know that that will never end well. She dumbly follows not her heart, no, it's lust.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Man, these episodes are too short with a zillion drama happening all at once. Need more lovey dovey scenes with the leads and little Tawan. I feel they are rushing to get to the end with too much drama with the bad characters - which I fast forwarded those unnecessary scenes. And then there's Thaywa who is a 'nice guy' but gets tricked too easily to fall into Pring's tricks unintentionally. I don't like where the story is going but he deserves to get hurt later on when Ravee knows the truth. I want to give him a knuckle on the head.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Man, these episodes are too short with a zillion drama happening all at once. Need more lovey dovey scenes with the leads and little Tawan. I feel they are rushing to get to the end with too much drama with the bad characters - which I fast forwarded those unnecessary scenes. And then there's Thaywa who is a 'nice guy' but gets tricked too easily to fall into Pring's tricks unintentionally. I don't like where the story is going but he deserves to get hurt later on when Ravee knows the truth. I want to give him a knuckle on the head.
Glad that someone thinks the same too. I do think it's a bit wishy washy though I have no complain about the sweet scenes...

If the scene of Tewa getting lured into Pring's temptation is real and successful, then he's not just a jerk, but he's a jerk and stupid. I think no men would fall into Pring's trap if they truly love, loyal and sincere towards their partner. But to fall into it easily like Nimarn - in his girlfriend's house! - and like Tewa - in his house with his wife near him, under on roof! - then Tewa is an even bigger jerk than Nimarn. Raveet is troubled by Tewa's feelings towards "Tawan's mom" and Tewa's feelings towards Pring. Seeing that, she would question his exact feelings towards her -was he just saying he loves her, is she just a substitute, was he just being kind to her so she would sleep with him and don't forget her mom faced that same problem as well with her dad. Trauma! ...and the bomb explodes when Da comes into picture revealing the real reason Tewa marries her which will just confirm Raveet's suspicion of Tewa not being sincere with her. Heart broken. She's a smart woman, very smart and elegant. Being played by a man like that, she would feel like a fool which is just not her!

Having said that... I would want Raveet to really be strong and let Tewa suffer a lot. But I doubt that will happen. Looking at the teaser, when Tewa backhug Raveet, her face showed that she'll easily cave in. I don't think there has ever been a lakorn with a good "reconciliation process". Most are too wishy washy.

Me and my endless complains. Sorry to bore you.

Snowrain

sarNie Egg
I am afraid to watch these coming episodes guys, seems that Da is working together with Pring to hurt Raveet. No more lovely dovey scenes between Raveet and Thewa

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm just going to say it, Thewa really effed up by not getting Da the mental helps that she needs. Da needed mental and medical intervention like yesterday. He didn't take it seriously enough. I mean the constant threat and attempts at suicide? If it were me, I would be doing everything I can to get her the mental help she needs. Also, asking him to get revenge against someone? To hurt them? Thewa was in love with Ravi already, and that is why he agreed to go along with her plan. I feel that deep down inside, if the girl were someone else, Thewa would have never gone along with it.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Okay, I finally gave this lakorn a chance...again and I really enjoy it. I remember checking it out awhile back but wasn't feeling it for some reason. Maybe because I only watched the first episode. lol I really like Fluke's character in here, Kewalin too. I remember checking out their first lakorn together as well but didn't make it through too. lol At least with this one it's my type of lakorn. Heheh. Fluke looks really good in here but his body? Not so much. He used to be very built and had a nice body but why does he look like he has a small belly in here? I mean, I could be mistaken so someone correct me. LOL I just can't wait for them to get over the misunderstandings and just confess already. I'm so annoyed with Fluke's character in the next episode, 19. I can't believe he even let Pring kiss him. He needs to man up and stand on his ground. He literally just gain Raveet's trust and somewhat of her love and now he gotta let Pring do that to him. I know he had no intention to let it happen to begin with but bruh, control yourself. lol But then again, I can't entirely blame him too because it was Raveet who let her stay over. Girl has a home not too far away. I don't get why she doesn't just go away or that they just send her back. So shameless. Ahhh. This lakorn is driving me more nuts now as I write this. lol I just hope we get a baby at the end of this. :p

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
It's a wonderful day people!

The ever so kind Falada has uploaded subbed episode 15. Wuhoo!
Tonight we'll have yet another episode of JL. More drama.
...and more people are commenting on this lakorn. I am happy to read them all! Please share your thought everyone. It's good to hear from other people's point of view.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
That Da - Tewa phone conversation must be really something. Tewa seems to not want to follow the plan but I bet Da threaten him with injuring herself again. Da needs to check in to the nearest rehab immediately, she's a headache to everyone!

Pring is just so amazing, not a good amazing, but a bad one. She's somebody else's wife and she just did that? The way she spoke and acted are just so lowly. My oh my. Dignity woman, dignity.

...and what's up with the women's nighties? Raveet's look errr cheap considering her status, their majestic house (that I sometimes think they shoot two different house for Tewa's family house. It's just so big but the dining plus kitchen are small? Weird. And don' get me started on Raveet's mother's house which is so riddiculously huge and she leaves with what, two or three maids?) and expensive cars.