[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
@okaylove can you plz translate the conversation between Tewa and Pring at the condo?

Thank you so much:)
She told him to take responsibility about what happened, he abused/ took advantage of her. So he said no he knows nothing happened and he didn't abuse or take advantage of her, even if he was drunk he wouldn't be the person that began it. Pring talks about the type of man Rawee hates and he became that kind of man so Rawee won't forgive him and they'll breakup.

Last edited:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I can't describe how much I hate this woman :BangHead: and Da...! :facepalm: Please "Pring's brother", talk some sense into her!

Girls, what is the name of "Pring's brother"? I can't call him that:pancarta:

Some photos of next episodes -> click here

alissaax

I can't describe how much I hate this woman :BangHead: and Da...! :facepalm: Please "Pring's brother", talk some sense into her!

Pring's brother is Phet/Phettae
This scenes actually happens almost at the end.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

What?!?!? That's next episode? Seriously?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
^ We mentioned it in the last page or so. It does end next Thursday. There’s 26 episodes total.

Bruh, I bet mekla dies. Poor guy should’ve never got himself involve in the first place. Sigh. I hope some things get situated in the next episode and not dragged. This is stressful. lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thankfully Ch8 changes the time slot from Wednesday-Thursday to Monday-Thursday so we don't have to wait too long. Otherwise, we'll get too stressful thinking of the possibilities.

It's weekend guys, let's forget this lakorn for a while and release those stress caused by work, study and this bloody lakorn! Hahaha...

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Thankfully Ch8 changes the time slot from Wednesday-Thursday to Monday-Thursday so we don't have to wait too long. Otherwise, we'll get too stressful thinking of the possibilities.

It's weekend guys, let's forget this lakorn for a while and release those stress caused by work, study and this bloody lakorn! Hahaha...
Ohh bun-bun, I'd like to do that! But how can I do after watching this new preview ?!

alissaax

Da; It's Pasin, the person you caused to die.
Rawee; what do you mean?
Da; whose child do you think Tawan is? It's only part of the revenge.

Rawee; can you please tell me? That the things Khun Da said isn't the truth

Pring; I can't win against you but I'll drag you down to hell together.
Da; Rawee, where is she?
Pring; shes traveling to Pasin's condo. Jump down now, so everything can end.

Nimarn: I'll make you forget about him
Rawee; youll only get my body becuase the love that i have. i gave it all to that man already.
Tewa; no, Nimarn

Snowrain

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much okaylove!! :icon12::icon12:

Girls, other 2 video, one and two! My heart:sad6:
He should fight for her!!!, fight for his love, fight for their love!

@okaylove sorry i wanna ask something on ep 19 when tawan ask raweet to give her a sibling, falada translated as a shy, after raweet said why she didnt want to talk about it, tawan said " are you shy?" Is shy the right word for " he?" Coz i think its abit off?

Thank you
@roselovesice thank you for the explanation

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing those wonderful preview you guys...! And thanks also for the translation.

Will be looking forward to the coming week's episodes.

I think Fluke and Kewalin need to work more on expressing sadness and crying scenes. Fluke looked like he's trying his best to squeeze tears out of his eyes whereas for Kewalin her tears seems to not fall naturally and her face expression is a bit stiff. They can improve and hope they'll coz they're good actors and they can be great.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Snowrain, I think it was just the way that Tawan pronounced "Khern" that made it sound kind of like "heung". lol The translation is pretty accurate. Tawan was actually asking Raweet if she was shy/embarrassed. There's two ways to say embarrass/shy: aai or khern.

Thanks for sharing the previews. Oh gosh. Now I can't wait for the next few episodes. Hopefully we get like 2-3 episodes of Raweet and Tewa making up.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I watched yesterday's episode with my eyes closed. I was tired yesterday but was looking forward to it after the three teasers. But my brain received the this-is-getting-more-and-more-boring signal that it decides to take me to the dreamland.
So what happened yesterday, I don't know.