spanky

sarNie OldFart
He did chose AMY, he went to her to tell her (wat) that..I guess he said that so Amy won't be hurt cuz he is gone?? It was stupid, sooo annoying hahaha

He said that whenever he's with her (amy), she makes him happy, cheerful....they should have kept it like Huabmag summarize...where they get married

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
@spanky , the note say, "wait for me, I'll come back, Pupa"

From the phone of Pupa.."listen to me, Chaba, you don't have to wait for me.....you don't have to wait for me..........I have chose my path"

I was really pissed at the ending too. To me, Pupa was the main lead; he scarified more than Mok and he deserved to live and enjoy his life.

Regarding the ending, I think they just cut off the funeral, she might picked the ring once they found him and kept as a memory of him. However, I still have wishful thinking he's not dead and just hiding somewhere like xcinsationalx mentioned. He came back to give her the ring and there will be a happy ending for them. This production has all the great casts with crappy script and ending. I wonder how the Thai viewers think of the ending. Were they unhappy like us.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
He told her he choose his path...as in not to be w/her? There was a note in the rain...

WTF why didn't they have Pupa ending like that..he DESERVE the HAPPINESS...FU*K...he deserved it more than anyone in that lakorn...He killed it in this lakorn...his crying scene ...swoon...and this sweetness w/Amy....at the end they show AMY looking at a ring...did he give her? Yes please if you can tell me what it says..

I need a Amy/Kan reunion, I see the potential...and KAN swoon...I know he has another lakorn coming up...boran -ish....I'm such a fangirl over him esp. knowing he loves dogs!!!
Kan acting is so much better than some actors who get to be lead; but I never understand why they give him the second lead, or the bad guy role. He should be the main lead even in this lakorn; he had done so much hard works for the police and the project to catch Tawan. I would love to see Kan and Amy in a reunion lakorn that have better script and lot of cute and loveliness scene to make up for this stupid ending lakorn. I like how Amy was not so conservative even she is married.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I felt that Kan was the Lead, his character overall was awesome...Film and that girl was snooze....

His character was challenging...I was never a fan of him but he won me over...that smile...those tears "swoon". He has a new lakorn w/tanya that is filming...

She did kiss scene b4 hand too...

I adore their scenes....got me shrieking..blushing and hugging my dog hahaha...same here I have wishful thinking seeing her pick up that ring, I figure she turn over and see him and they ride off into the sunset...sigh.........

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
@spanky , the note say, "wait for me, I'll come back, Pupa"

From the phone of Pupa.."listen to me, Chaba, you don't have to wait for me.....you don't have to wait for me..........I have chose my path"

I was really pissed at the ending too. To me, Pupa was the main lead; he scarified more than Mok and he deserved to live and enjoy his life.

Regarding the ending, I think they just cut off the funeral, she might picked the ring once they found him and kept as a memory of him. However, I still have wishful thinking he's not dead and just hiding somewhere like xcinsationalx mentioned. He came back to give her the ring and there will be a happy ending for them. This production has all the great casts with crappy script and ending. I wonder how the Thai viewers think of the ending. Were they unhappy like us.
Thank you!

See I thought he chose Amy but was confused by the "I chose my own path" nonsense. Alright, so he chose Amy but then lied so that she would not be as sad. But really I hate when characters take it upon themselves to do that and would rather have him confess his feelings in his dying moments.

I also agree that I thought of Pupa as the main character because he honestly did so much more, and was so much more deserving of happiness.

In my mind, the ring was dropped off and Pupa is still alive lol. Annoying to here that the original summary said they'd get married only for him to die. Don't be such a tease magazine.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
His character was challenging...I was never a fan of him but he won me over...that smile...those tears "swoon". He has a new lakorn w/tanya that is filming...

She did kiss scene b4 hand too...

I adore their scenes....got me shrieking..blushing and hugging my dog hahaha...same here I have wishful thinking seeing her pick up that ring, I figure she turn over and see him and they ride off into the sunset...sigh.........
Yes, Kan slowly becomes an actor who I begin to follow his work. What is the title of his new
lakorn? Tanya Roger? She who play Prissina with Tik?

Yes, I noticed Amy done kissing secence before which I feel she is not conservative like dome actress.

I was hopping Pupa and Chaba would have drive off to sunset/sunrise. If that would have been the case, it would have been so romantic ending:cheer:.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i'm not sure of the title, I saw it on his wiki and pix on his IG

Pupa & Chaba riding off in the sunset...that's how it ended

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So this was the lakorn I missed!!!!! I remember reading about it before I went MIA then when I came back I just completely forgot about it. Grrr. Gonna go watch it!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching this instead of Pidsawat and I'm loving Kan like crazy all over again. I don't even care about Film and his story. I'm watching this from Chaba's POV and I'm just gonna consider him my pra'ek. I'm not a fan of Amy, but I do adore her bubbliness and love her scenes with Kan. Right now I'm at the point where they start to warm up to each other. Loving those natural interactions!!!

I really like the cast (minus film and his love trianglular sweets) and the visuals, but I just wish they had better scriptwriters and a better sound team.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Before I go on with my review of the whole show let me just try to interpret Pupha and Chaba's ending. First off there's no way Pupha could've survived those wounds. He got shot multiple times in the abdomen even if the gun shots themselves weren't fatal he would've died from excessive bleeding. And even if he had made it to the hospital his major organs would've already been majorly damaged. As for the ring that made it's way into Chaba's car, it could be that Pupha came back and left it in there, but he's dead so it must be whoever discovered Pupha's body. Mok ambushed that long haired dude who was Pupha's killer, so he must know something about Pupha's death. If he knows that long haired dude killed Pupha he must've been the one who discovered Pupha's body meaning he must've seen the ring. In the car when Chaba noticed the ring she was confused. After seeing the ring she knew who it was from. If you watch her expression although confused and shocked at first when she realized who the owner of the ring was she only smiled. Her smile was more of a "At least I have something to keep in his memory," as oppose to "Oh he's still alive." So in conclusion...Pupha really died. And some one else delivered his ring.

Despite the slow pace of the lakorn and horrible action scenes I actually think the story has an interesting plot. Well a plot interesting enough to keep me going. I didn't mind the ending for Pupha. Was that ending necessary? No. Was it suitable? Absolutely. I watch too many hk triad undercover cop movies that I'm used to that kind of ending and feel they're actually very fitting for those characters. I think I cried a freak'n litre of tears for Pupha and Chaba. It was very tormenting to see him die such death, but that's what makes an ending epic and memorable. Especially with the acting from Kan. I felt all his physical and emotional pain after he got shot. Amy did amazing as well with her crying scenes. My heart sank when she started tearing after she got his call. You can just feel how torn she was. She waited for him just for him to tell her nevermind. Therefore I liked the open ending.
I love love love Kan!!!!! This role has got to be his best performance yet. He was in character 100%. Didn't overreact, didn't underact. He freak'n nailed Pupha. Idk if the writers were actually pushing Film to be the main actor, but after watching everything in detail and all, to me Kan, Swatdee and Pete were the main actors, while Film was supporting. Everything revolved around Pupha and Akkadet trying to catch Tawan. If these characters aren't the main characters...then the writers are obviously on crack. Pushing a character who had nothing to do with Tawan nor Akkadet, who didn't even have that strong of a back story, who showed up only after how many episodes....? Tell me there's nothing wrong?? Shrugs...

I'm just so effin pissed at the writers choice to kill off TWO of the MOST IMPORTANT characters in the drama. They should've just done one. I prefer the death of our lead so I'm gonna say Akkadet's death was totally unnecessary and uncalled for. They killed him two episodes before the finale...wth???! He's the MOST important person on the case and he dies a non- epic death. AND early. Too early. Even if his death was later though I still think it's not necessary.

And like Tawan's death was totally anti-climatic. I was waiting for this explosive climax and got nothing explosive. He merely got stabbed...twice...in a battle not even worth getting stabbed over. To me his first face off with Akkadet was more climatic.

Sigh....overall though this show did keep me on my toes. All thanks to Kan and his amazing acting. He excels anything and I look forward to his two upcoming lakorns.

Did I mention I love the ending song and that Kan makes one hot*sd cop.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I fell in love w/Kan here! His crying is soo swoon worthy...

I love how natural Kan/Amy were together...How her silliness makes him smile and laugh....I know the ending make sense in how you explain it but Damn...Pupa deserves to be fucking HAPPY!!!!!! grrrr....get's me still