[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I would say this p'ek is the sadistic i've watch. Like harassing n'ek nonstop. calling her "passaya" I think that meant you're whore. He even said if I'm bored with you first then I'll send you to another. Oh wow but it's really juicy hot. My type of lakorn very much

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love slap/kiss lakorns so much! Ahhhh, even though my heart always feels so heavy when I'm watching it cause I get so pissed and frustrated, hahaha.

Anyways, Film is such a hater here! Mannn, always wearing that evil expression and being all touchy, LOLOL.
I find Koy to be very pretty :)
Anyways, so far this lakorn is very good! Loving the pace.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thookatha said:
what do mean "u have to see this"? dont tell me ur just now tuning in! hahaha
I have not watch the latest epsiode lol. The shop was busy w/ lot of guys getting tattoo and they want to watch American show , I can't say no to half naked young man who getting tatt w/ pleading eye.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Gosh I'm not looking forward to Fah's annoying step mother and sister coming into the picture next week.  You can add this to the "You know you are watching a Thai lakorn when..." pra'ek lets nang'ek leech of a relative stay with him and cause more drama between him and the nang'ek.  It's such a cliché now. Any how Kade is just to blinded by his love for Fah that he has no reason and is overly jealous. To think it was love at first sight for him. I wish my husband would look at me the way Kade looked at Fah when she brought him breakfast.  No, mine looks at his phone more than he looks at me.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
This show is hilarious.  I don't understand much but Lol, he's grabby with her all the time and she just cries so many times in each episode.  Lol, also did he make her sleep in his room? Kade is such an ass but it makes everything so much more funny to me. He's so mean to her but then she sleeps and he's all nice. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
 o' gosh ,  the lakorn is so hilarious !!!! he so harsh, bi-polar , negative , shitty mouth and a crazy sex manic lolllll . Fah need to stop crying though but that can't be helped because her character is a doormat. I felt embarrass for Fah because she have to endure all those sexual imply remark HAHAHAHHA and she suppose to be innocent. I wonder if he going eat his words , when he told his uncle he not going force on a woman. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
I have not watch the latest epsiode lol. The shop was busy w/ lot of guys getting tattoo and they want to watch American show , I can't say no to half naked young man who getting tatt w/ pleading eye.
i understand ur need to be flexible now...lol...

omg seeing everyone's post makes me laugh so hard. this is one of my all time favorite kinds of plot...and love that he makes her sleep in his room...leaves a lot of room for "things" to happen...lmao...im such a perve...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, I just laugh when Film acts like a jerk. Is it just me or does Film look so worn out in here?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Film does look very tired. Man, it seems like everyone is enjoying this. I don't like the pairing. I like Film but not so much for Koy. I'm super picky so this gets in the way of everything. Lol. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer until I enjoy another slap/kiss lakorn. Those next lakorns will be Fai Lang Fai and Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
Film been around a while but i had never really watch any of his lakorn and Koy is a newbies to me , to be honest Film remind of Garfield w/ his big lazy eye lol but none the less I still watch it because of the storyline slap/kiss lakorn . I just like it when Kade talk naught  HAHHA i find it amusing . I do get irritated w/ a weak&doormat Fah and all the other unnecessary scene  . I  like the servant conversation  though lolll , it scandalous  yet funny . 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Film does look very tired. Man, it seems like everyone is enjoying this. I don't like the pairing. I like Film but not so much for Koy. I'm super picky so this gets in the way of everything. Lol. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer until I enjoy another slap/kiss lakorn. Those next lakorns will be Fai Lang Fai and Mai Sin Rai Fai Sawat.  
Lol, I'm the opposite, I don't like Flim. I can't fully enjoy a lakorn if I don't like one lead, especially lakorn with my favorite actors.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Film has always been a decent actor. Koy is too. She's actually improved in here, but the storyline is so frustrating. Hahah.

sarN

sarNie Granny
w3irdg3m said:
What do the servants say? 

the scene where Kade told the servant to pull her clothes in the room and the next morning they were talking about how it went last night lolll and all the worker think Fai is the master wife . my favorite scene is when she pass out in the bathroom and he took her to his bedroom and they slept together , the next morning he said he change her clothes and  she cling to him all night and then he  just jump on her LMAOooo . His expression when everyone walk in on him , the brother , servant and Ploy hahaha he causally and slowly remove his body off from her Lmaooooo. 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^ That scene was pretty funny.  He jumps her, then even when he gets interrupted, he acts like he did nothing wrong and just leaves her facing the music.  LOL. So funny.  The earlier episodes where he grabs her were also funny, he would look around first to see if anyone was around then grab her.  This show is just so funny that way.  He attacks her every episode.  I hope she grows a spine.  From the trailer, there did seem to be some scenes where she would fight back and not just simply cry.  I really feel sorry for Koy.  Man, the pushing and pulling is so rough, she's bound to have a bunch of bruises.  I can't wait for the next episodes. I wonder how long this show is?  Does anybody know?  I tried reading the summaries on the site to understand something.  The google translation of the text cracked me up so bad.  It made very little sense.  

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^ especially, the scene where she sneak into his room to take her cellular phone back . she got caught like a deer in a headlight ! he throw her on the chair and then on the sofa and then straddle her lol , then break the poor girl phone , he very possessive  , accuse her of calling her lovers lol . I really can't see how she will fall for him after all those verbally abuse and sexually harassment ! I like how his brother ask Kade what is Fai to him , wife or what and he just walk away leaving the question in the air lol