[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

hcsj4275

sarNie Egg
The funny part is kade tries to r fah almost every other episode but he always fails hahaha. And i remember aum going in between aff's legs in jam loey rak too...

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Hi, I thinks is not to bad; normal slap and kiss. I like it. Maybe you know sarN, how much epidode are, to finish this Lakorn?
I loved and love Sawan Biang and Jum Loy Ruk, I thinl those two lakorn will stay in my heart forever.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Do not know how many eps, but I'm sure right after the rscene there wouldn't be much epsiode left because Kade's attempt rape fail in every episode which basically seen like the whole lakorn plot and once he succeed it should be the climate and after is the conclusion lol

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you. I would like that he don' t do the rape and understand Fah for only thi one time.
Is something that make me feel uneasy, Kade should be more considerate and use his brain,
But somhow, he seems don' t have one. This is a big mistake for me.
I don' t want, and I hope the rscene will not be.
But is only a dream, ee know better the slap and kiss Lakorn...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, i have to pop the dream bubble BECAUSE according to the ending preview THere will be an rscene .

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Have you see it already??? Thank you for the info, I' ll be prepared...
Sigh, sigh for Fah...
Kade you' re really dumb!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
hahha....a guy will only fail so many times before he gets it right. I wonder if all those attemps are just trying to scare her.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
As it seems to me is a rape scene but I actually thinks it'll be a willing. I thought I saw fah put her hand on his back on the preview. Plus she doesn't seem sad n crying when she was naked. Omg I such a pervy only in thai lakorn hehe. I am happy that the uncle is smart enough to not fall in love with the step mom. And can tell that the step mom is up to no good

sarN

sarNie Granny
her hand was on his back ? yeah, that the sign the n'ek give in lmao . Let me go watch the credit again , do some investigation in this matter because i don't remember the  'hand movement'  :scratchhead2:

sarN

sarNie Granny
after a long stare and thoroughly FF/REwind . I'm 100% it's an rscene , the only hand i see is Fai gripping the bedsheet :secret: we know what that's mean . 

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Oye, the website I go to download the lakorn is no longer there.  I can't rely on ch8 to upload all the episodes on Youtube to download from there. I guess it's streaming the episodes repeatedly for me until it's taken down. :cry:

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
SokLaHote, if you want i can upload the episode till 14 to 4shared. Maybe need a little time, but you'll have all episode to download.
Let me know... 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The Rscene is tomorrow! I can't wait to watch it! 555 I haven't got a chance to watch this week's episodes, but I am excited to watch all three episodes at once, once finals end. :D

Here's the preview to episode 15 (or 16?). I'm glad she's standing up for herself now. Finally she's not as weak like before, but I'm only saying this based on the episode previews from this week since I haven't seen it yet. lol They're so bipolar.  
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8IuKQByr2s[/media]
cr. thaich8

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Fujia said:
SokLaHote, if you want i can upload the episode till 14 to 4shared. Maybe need a little time, but you'll have all episode to download.
Let me know...
Fujia that would be mega awesome. Take your time. Thank you!