Chai Vang

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
wait he died?? i don't know i haven't heard about this in any hmong news paper...but yea he lives in MN and the inccident happened in WIS...

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
think about it...
a group of white men are going to shoot you...
do you let them kill you or do you defend yourself?
yea seriously..i think anyone would've done the same thing to protect them.
im quite interested tho...if it was one white guy that killed 6 hmong people. would it be such a big controversy outside the hmong community?.
i swear..anytime it is a minority that kills anyone, they are depicted far worse!!!.

but back to his death...omg, i feel bad for him.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
yea seriously..i think anyone would've done the same thing to protect them.
im quite interested tho...if it was one white guy that killed 6 hmong people. would it be such a big controversy outside the hmong community?.
i swear..anytime it is a minority that kills anyone, they are depicted far worse!!!.

but back to his death...omg, i feel bad for him.

society is bullshit!

mly

sarNie Hatchling
did you know you're not suppose to believe anything on wikipedia...

cause people can change anything on there. u can. & i can. anybody can. :D

anyways im not too sure. that's what i heard. :p
That's true, but if he did die, wouldn't you think they will happily put it in wikipedia? :D

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
That's true, but if he did die, wouldn't you think they will happily put it in wikipedia? :D
maybe them haters dun know yet.. or maybe its not even true. im jus saying cause thats
wat i heard. lolz...

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
Don't believe everything on the net. I don't think he died. If he did, it would be on his wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chai_Vang

Secondly, the Hmong in WS or MN would cry discrimination and will be heard all over the Hmong communities.
Thirdly, the white men will be celebrating it and probably make it a holiday for them.

The first prison he was in wasn't safe for him, so they moved him to another state prison.

AGREE! i wonder how his ex-wife and daughters are thinking...you know they are nice people..i met the family 9yrs ago when they were gonna move to MN

sweetie88

sarNie Egg
That's so sad that he died. I believe they should let his family bury him. But I believe there is probably more to the story then we know.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well, first of all... according to the rumor that i heard, he died but since a lot of people in Wis & Mn didnt hear about it. i guess not. ?? ahahaa..

i should ask my sis. she lives in MN. :) durr.

prettysexie

sarNie Egg
it's good he past away..

he kill so many people..

ggeezzzs..

:)

its them white people that are racist.
im glad he killed them. he's HERO

he was only trying to protect himself....but white people dont want to see it like that. its because he's asian, a color person. look @ those white people that ate other people, rapist or murderers, white people call it mentally ill. now that's wrong!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
what i thought u said he killed 6-7 men...that's why i consider him as a bad man...
yess, he killed 6-7 men. if im right.. :p if you tell anybody, that Chai Vang killed 6-7 men.. of course they will
consider him a bad person. but ask yourself this question.

***** if 6-7 men is gonna shoot you (kill u). are you going to stand there & let them shoot you or are u going to fire first & see
what happens?????

wouldn't you shoot them?

Because if it was me, i will shoot them. & thats what chai vang did. that is why, he is in Jail. but he did it to protect himself. so i guess
its wrong to defend yourself these days. :eek: