Chaiya Mitchai

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
i whish chaiya was not the p'eke. he made me stopped watching keaw na ma because i just couldn't stand his voice. But I don't hate him. I just think he should play supporting roles instead of p'eke B)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Me to...I don't hate Chaiya at all but it's just that he doesn't look right to be playing pra aek because he's just so small for a guy and his voice isn't manly enough...But Chaiya has been in lakornpuenbarn since he was little...Which was called Jaow Chaiy Noy....I think this lakorn they don't grow up but anyways Chaiya was in it....It was a Ch.7 lakorn of course...

promise

sarNie Egg
no comments on him, but i love his songs though and i enjoy watching some of his boran lakorns......does anyone know the names of his boran lakorns that he did...could someone tell me?:sweat:

KwanFah2

sarNie Egg
one lakorn he did was Loak Tee Toak Liem, its a good movie and i think Chaiya did a superb job in acting in it, plus its one of my favorites :)

GaMoN

sarNie Hatchling
no comments on him, but i love his songs though and i enjoy watching some of his boran lakorns......does anyone know the names of his boran lakorns that he did...could someone tell me?:sweat:

:D yup yup he s a very good actor
hmm...i remember chaiya is the main guy in (kew nam ma and pekon thong...)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think he's a cute guy too cute that he seems a bit feminine...

i guess b/c usually li gay guys are mostly like that b/c their role in plays many different characters...

i love li gay....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I was so in love with Chaiya when he had that album 'Mai Tumada' lol..I thought he was sooo cute..And he was though..But right now no lol..He's a good guy and really funny..He can sing all he wants but he shouldn't be pra aek thats all..Because he's too small..

max

sarNie Elites
Umm, like my mom went to the Thai store and rent a Thai lakorn, and it happened to be Poo Yai Hed vs. Kamnun Hoi. I so did not watch it because I could not stand Chiaya and his voice. No offense and not to be mean, but Chaiya does not only sound gay, but he looks gay. He is definitely, in my opinion, very feminine. How could he be a Pra'eke? Weird. Anyways, a few of his songs are okay, though...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL..not to be mean, but he loook funny..I still can't get over the fact that he starred in boran lakorns as Pr'ake and everybody wants him.. in Keaw Na Ma, he even have three wives, I laugh when he was trying to teach (Boy) how to seduce a woman, becuz he looks like one himself..He is so feminish, likewise, body and voice..At first, I thought he is related to Yam becuz they looked so much alike..example, facial features, and the big round eyes, but I was wrong.. And did u guys know that the giant girl that played in Thep Sarm Rahdoo that likes Rahoo (Chaunthanan??) is his sister in real life...

I watched his show, forgot the name, but he was the special guest and they all called him "Prake likay tee laa??(tryin' to spell handsome in thai..) tee seut". Ewww just the thought of thought make me have goosebumps...I bet u if he put on a wig and dresses as a lady, he will definately fit in and no one could tell..

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
he's not bad looking but he looks really young and he's a bit too short, but i loved him in kaew na mah, i think he did an amazing job. yeah his voice is a little bit too sweet, but i like him as an actor and person.

reasangkor

sarNie Egg
He does Li kay that's why it's natural he's more on the feminine side. Personally, i think he's just ok, but good for likay and singing loongthoong.

Aba

sarNie Egg
why are you guy so mean...chiya is soooo cute.....he look so adorable when he cry......ahahahahahhaha..i don't care about his voice...cause true love see through uglyness....aaahhahahahahahah... :wub:

maivxis

sarNie Egg
I love Chaiya Mitchai....Today for my birthday i called him..and he wished me a happy birthday

i alost wanted to cry...love P'A Chaiya

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I laugh when he's p'ek, they pair him up with such tall girls like Namfon and Vicky. Actually all girls are huge compared to him. But it's ok when he's supporting like in Saranyu and Kwang's sister lakorn.

mnikmy

sarNie Egg
i think he was a really good actor!! i totally hated him in kaew na mah, and i totally loved him in the movie where he was mute because of a promise between the parents.....the only flaw i think of him playing the main guy is that his voice was so soft like a girls voice....so thats why i perferred watching his boran lakorn hmong dubbed :D