Chaiyachet (2012)

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit: PYJ CLUB, Panthip, and Sherrie @ Thai boran Forum

This may be the nang ek for this series. Damn so many new actresses yet no new Pra eks yet...

mia07

Introvert
I was surprised to see her with braces. Well, it's not nothing new because the King in Sung Tong wore glasses. =/

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
he baby had daipers on in TKT too. lmaoXD
Guess they really going modern now..

BUT WOOO! James is ONG ! ^^ I might give this one a try. ^^

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
like their clothes but not most of the casts. N'ek is not that pretty. why cant they use one of the other ladies since this series has so many girls cast... I think this story is going to be way different from ch 3 version.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. I am so behind in borans. No idea who Fuse is lol. I will be back to watching them soon. I hope. Been saying that for a year already lol.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
the clothing is back to somewhat the old style which is good. There are still a few that look kind of fate like the castle and house, but i know they try their best. I give credit to them for the good clothing. like many of you said, the nang ek doesn't look as pretty. I think Fah and Fohn look more pretty than many of the girls there. However, they are degraded..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
p. Zoua, where can I read your boran fiction?

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
here is the new preview. It more like a music video. she look better in the preview than the pictures below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmnyQyYMuTw&feature=related

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
Credit to PYJ

I think she look better in the new picture with the yellow outfit than the earlier one with the pink outfit.

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
p. Zoua, where can I read your boran fiction?
Which did you want to read? I wrote a few already.

But if you want to read Nareethong, I'm still working on it. LOLXD If you want you can read my "Throysuthong" you can go read it under Complete fanfiction section or also check out my other fanfics at Thai Boran Forum (just click under my signature); or click under my signature to go to my blog, Thai-borantasies. Throysuthong is quite a lot to read b/c i wrote it all in script form, but yea. Thanks. ^^

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
I love how they are mixing old jeweleries with the new styles. ^^ At least the crowns are back.

mia07

Introvert
Wtheck?? They're singing in the preview?? o__O Weird... Anyways, awwww... it's so sad how Suwincha was crying when her mom died. ='( They're using some background music from older borans. I recognized one and it reminded me of Gro Pid instantly... Ahhh... those old days.