Chakrit and Aom Screencaps MV

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The next guy I want to see Aom star with is the ole so mighty handsome Chakrit. I believe their chemistry would be absolutely amazing.

Enjoy the screencaps of their MV together! The song is really sad. :wavecry:

Courtesy of AomPClub

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
the song is "Faag Doo Lae Tan Chun" by Maleewan....it's good..i love her voice!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww i wanna hear the song :eek: aom and chakrit look cute together..aom has chemistry with mostly all her co star..so i wont be surprise if she does with chakrit :D i actually liked her with brook too..alot of people didnt like him pairing with aom then when we watch the lakorn..it was actually not so bad..

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh acutually i did check but i just didnt dl it because everytime i dl it mega otheres then my comp starts messing up..only ysi doesnt really mess up my comp..it just makes it slower..which i hate too :angry:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Really that's odd... :blink:

The best thing to do with these file that we downloaded from megaupload or YSI is to not have it on your computer for too long. It could take up a lot of space and if your connection is not fast..it will definitely slow up your computer.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
gosh....i hope they do a real good drama lakorn together...love aom and chakrit.....they are both hot and love their acting....i think that aom should be the one acting with chakrit instead of kob....but anywase i have the mv.....and i didnt like how he left aom for that ugly gurl....and after he slept with her...she left him.....=(....

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
arghH!!!! sooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee! i wannnnnnna watch thisss!!!!!! thanks for sharing this with us!!! ^^
thank you very much!!!!! =]

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
They does look cute together. Aom is so talented in a crying role. Yea I hope they would play a lakorn together one day.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
lidogurl said:
gosh....i hope they do a real good drama lakorn together...love aom and chakrit.....they are both hot and love their acting....i think that aom should be the one acting with chakrit instead of kob....but anywase i have the mv.....and i didnt like how he left aom for that ugly gurl....and after he slept with her...she left him.....=(....
[post="54445"][/post]​
Off Topic*

Well, I rather see Kob acting with Tik or Captain instead of Chakrit. But I don't mind Chakrit. Sorry if I offend Chakrit's fans.