Chakrit and Namcha

kulyia

RUK
Excuse me for any of the grammar error. :p

Mam Ua Dab Los Cab; Tau cev tau siab, mam ua ib siab; Nco mus ib sim​

Pen: "Yawg Hlob Luang Narueban Bureerak, kuv coj tau tus ntxhais Sarapee los lwm. Koj xav kom kuv ua li cas rau nws?"

Narueban: "Zoo heev li Pen. Nws nyob rau qhov twg? Coj nws los rau kuv. Kuv xav pom nws heev li."

Pen: "Tiamsis yawg hlob, tus ntxhais Sarapee, nyaum heev li os yawg hlob! Kuv ib leeg twb yuav luag coj nws los rau hauv peb lub tsev Bang Lamung yuav luag tsis tau."

Narueban: "Pen, Kuv hais li cas rau koj? Coj nws los ntsib kuv tamsim no."

Pen: "Uh, uas li os yawg hlob." Pen backs away from his master and walks out into the hallway where two of the many servants were pinning down the beautiful Sarapee. Sarapee wore a simple light blue button shirt along with a light brown short. Her long hair was pulled into a high ponytail as her curls laid on her shoulders.

Sarapee: "Nej yuav coj kuv mus qhov twg? Tso kuv mus tam sim no! Nej tsis muag cai los ua li no rau kuv! Tso kuv mus!"
Pen walks up to Sarapee who was still pinned down. Pen demanded the two servants to raise the beautiful Sarapee to his eye level.

Pen: "Tus muam Sarapee, Yog koj tau los nyob rau hauv peb luv tsev Bang Lamung lwm, tsis muag hnub uas koj yuav poob ib lub hws li thaum koj tseem nrog koj niam koj txiv nyob."

Sarapee: "Koj yog leeg twg? Vim li cas koj tias li coj kuv los rau ntawm no?" Sarapee demanded.

Pen: "Thov zam txim tus muam, tabsi yam uas yuav tsum tau ua ntawm yawg hlob yuav tsum ua kom tiav."

Sarapee: "Yawg hlob? .. Es koj tus yawg hlob yog leeg twg?"

Luang Narueban Bureerak walks out of his room out into the hallway. His broad shoulders made him look even more superior along with his silky uniform. He was the very handsome Luang Narueban Bureerak. But of course, a man who kills other humanbeings for a living is no human. Therefore his beautiful face and his glorious mansion is worth no more than a pile of shit.

Sarapee notice that in his hands was a jewlry box. She watched as Luang Narueban opened the case, reveiling the breath-taking white diamonds and bright gold that was embedded into a necklace and a pair of dazzling earings. Sarapee then took her eyes off the shiny jewl and aimed it at his handsome face where he was quietly admiring the very beautiful Sarapee.

Narueban: "Txoj saw pob zeb ci muaj nqis ntawm no yog muag rau koj, tus muam Sarapee." His voice began to melt her heart, making her fall for him like the way he already was for her. But she kept her guards. Luang Narueban takes a few steps towards her handing her her jewls. Unpredictably, the very beautiful Sarapee purposely slap his hands making the shiny jewls fall to the ground.

Sarapee: "Txoj saw nyiaj ntoo kub, yog lawv tus neeg uas muag rau kuv, kuv tsis xav li cas. Tabsi yog hais tias yog los ntawm tus neeg siab txia ntshav li koj, ib tee dej xwb lo kuv tsis xav tau! Nqa khiav mus!!"

Narueban: "Sarapee.." Luang Narueban is angered to see her reaction. But at the same time was intrigued.
Pen slaps the very beautiful Sarapee making her fall to the floor. Seeing the apple of his eyes being injured made his blood boil. "Pen.." Though she had his heart, he knew better than to pick an outsider. He watch her helplessly as she tried to gather her strength to pull herself back up. Narueban walked towards her to give a hand.

Sarapee: "Tsis txhob los kov kuv! Tus neeg siab limhiam li koj, tsis muag hnub uas koj yuav los chwv tau kuv ib zaug!"

Feeling humiliated in front of his servants, Luang Narueban grabbed Sarapee and pulled her into his room.

kulyia

RUK
English translation

Pen: "Luang Narueban Bureerak, I've brought the girl Sarapee as I've been told. What do you plan to do to her?"

Narueban: "Good job Pen. Where is she? Bring her to me. I want to see her."

Pen: "But sir, that girl, is really short tempered sir! I almost didnt accomplish the goal sir."

Narueban: "Pen, What did i say? Bring her to me."

Pen: "Uh, Yes sir." Pen backs away from his master and walks out into the hallway where two of the many servants were pinning down the beautiful Sarapee. Sarapee wore a simple light blue button shirt along with a light brown short. Her long hair was pulled into a high ponytail as her curls laid on her shoulders.

Sarapee: "Where are you taking me? Let me go! You dont have any right to do this to me! Let me go!"
Pen walks up to Sarapee who was still pinned down. Pen demanded the two servants to raise the beautiful Sarapee to his eye level.

Pen: "Miss Sarapee, if you decided to come live in our mansion Bang Lamung, you will never lose a single sweat."

Sarapee: "Who are you? Why did you bring me here?" Sarapee demanded.

Pen: "I'm sorry miss, but whats been demanded by master must be accomplished."

Sarapee: "Master? .. Who is your master?"

Luang Narueban Bureerak walks out of his room out into the hallway. His broad shoulders made him look even more superior along with his silky uniform. He was the very handsome Luang Narueban Bureerak. But of course, a man who kills other human-beings for a living is no human. Therefore his beautiful face and his glorious mansion is worth no more than a pile of shit.

Sarapee notice that in his hands was a jewlry box. She watched as Luang Narueban opened the case, reveling the breath-taking white diamonds and bright gold that was embedded into a necklace and a pair of dazzling earrings. Sarapee then took her eyes off the shiny jewl and aimed it at his handsome face where he was quietly admiring the very beautiful Sarapee.

Narueban: "This customized gold necklace, is given to you, Miss Sarapee." His voice began to melt her heart, making her fall for him like the way he already was for her. But she kept her guards. Luang Narueban takes a few steps towards her handing her her jewls. Unpredictably, the very beautiful Sarapee purposely slap his hands making the shiny jewls fall to the ground.

Sarapee: "This princeless necklace, if it was given by another person, i will gladly accept it. But if it's from a cold blooded person like you, one drop of water i do not want! Take it and leave me alone!!"

Narueban: "Sarapee.." Luang Narueban is angered to see her reaction. But at the same time was intrigued.
Pen slaps the very beautiful Sarapee making her fall to the floor. Seeing the apple of his eyes being injured made his blood boil. "Pen.." Though she had his heart, he knew better than to pick an outsider. He watch her helplessly as she tried to gather her strength to pull herself back up. Narueban walked towards her to give a hand.

Sarapee: "Don't touch me! A cruel person like you, there will never be a day that you will be able to touch me!"

Feeling humiliated in front of his servants, Luang Narueban grabbed Sarapee and pulled her into his room.

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Hahaha was confuse at the begin cause didn't understand the words. But it sound rlly good hope that u update it soon!!!!!

kulyia

RUK
Luang Narueban threw Sarapee onto the huge soft bed. All the windows were opened, allowing the room to be lighten naturally. "Koj muag plhu kawg li puas yog?"

Sarapee: "Tsis muag hnub koj yuav yuav tau kuv! Npau suav mus!"

Narueban: "Kaw koj lub qhov ncauj! Yog koj tsis qhov, kuv tsau siab yuav pab koj." Luang Narueban got onto the bed and slowly crept towards her with a smile on his handsome face.

Sarapee scooted back as her eyes wandered around the big room for an object to use as protection. She grabbed a pen and raised it in the air. Just in time Narueban grabbed a hold of her small wrist and shook the pen off. "Li cas los koj tsis yeej. Yog koj yuav khiav ntawm kuv mus, Txawm li cas los kuv yuav tsum nrhiav kom tau koj xwm. Vim koj yog kuv tus poj niam lwm." Narueban handsomely smiled.

Sarapee: "Poj niam??"

Narueban: "Yog lwm. Koj niam koj txiv twb muag koj rau kuv lwm." Sarapee jumped off the bed and ran towards the two swords that hanged on the shelf. Luang Narueban got onto his foot and ran towards her.

Sarapee: "Nres!" Narueban stops. "Yog koj tseem los ntxiv tias, kuv yuav tua kuv tus kheej rau koj saib!"

Narueban: "Sarapee... Muag tshab ntaj los rau kuv." Narueban slowly stick out his hand.

Sarapee: "Luang Narueban, tsis muag hnub uas koj yuav yuav tau kuv los ua koj tus poj niam!" Sarapee pulled the sword out of the sheath and pulled it up to her neck. As she closed her eyes, Narueban immediately ran towards her and grabbed the sword leaving behind only a minor cut. However, that was not the problem. The real problem was that her blood has stained the sword. Spirits locked in the sword will come after the owner of the blood.

Sarapee loses strength and falls into Luang Naruebans strong arms. "Sarapee? Sarapee?" Narueban reached for the sheath and sticked the sword back in. "Pen?? Pen, los no! Tamsimno!!!"

Pen: "koj hais dabtsi os yawg hlob??"

Narueban: "Tso tus muam Sarapee mus pw ntawm kuv lub txaj tamsimno. Tsuag tsuag!"

Pen: "Uas li os yawg hlob!" Pen carefully picked up the bodiless Sarapee and gently laid her onto Luang Naruebans soft bed. "Ua li cas rau nws? Yawg hlob, nws los ntshav lwm os yawg hlob Luang!"

Narueban: "Tawm mus. Tsis txhob pub leeg twg los cuam tshuam kuv. Koj puas hnov? Pen quickly ran out of the room and stood outside of the room. Luang Narueban slowly walks over to the side of the bed and stare down at the beautiful Sarapee. "Kuv yuav tsis pub leeg twg tso koj mus ntawm kuv li. Koj yuav tsu yog kuv ib leeg tus xwb. Puas tsawg tiam los, kuv yuav tsu ua kom tau koj los hlub kuv xwm."

kulyia

RUK
English Translation
Luang Narueban threw Sarapee onto the huge soft bed. All the windows were opened, allowing the room to be lighten naturally. "You dare to embarrass me in front of my servants?"

Sarapee: "You will never touch me! Dream on!"

Narueban: "Close your damn mouth! If you wont, I'm willing to help you close it." Luang Narueban got onto the bed and slowly crawl towards her with a smile on his handsome face. Sarapee scooted back as her eyes wandered around the big room for an object to use as protection. She grabbed a pen and raised it in the air. Just in time Narueban grabbed a hold of her small wrist and shook the pen off. "No matter what you can't escape. If you try to run from me, i will find you. Because you belong to me, you are my wife." Narueban handsomely smiled.

Sarapee: "Wife??"

Narueban: "You heard me. I bought you from your parents therefore you are mine." Sarapee jumped off the bed and ran towards the two swords that hanged on the shelf. Luang Narueban got onto his foot and ran towards her.

Sarapee: "Stop!" Narueban stops. "If you come any closer, I will kill myself in front of you!"

Narueban: "Sarapee... Give me the sword." Narueban slowly sticked out his hand.

Sarapee: "Luang Narueban, You will never have me as your wife!" Sarapee pulled the sword out of the sheath and pulled it up to her neck. As she closed her eyes, Narueban immediately ran towards her and grabbed the sword leaving behind only a minor cut. However, that was not the problem. The real problem was that her blood has stained the sword. Spirits locked in the sword will come after the owner of the blood.

Sarapee loses strength and falls into Luang Naruebans strong arms. "Sarapee? Sarapee?" Narueban reached for the sheath and sticked the sword back in. "Pen?? Pen, come here! Now!!!"

Pen: "Is there anything sir??"

Narueban: "Carry Sarapee to my bed his instant. Hurry!"

Pen: "Yes sir!" Pen carefully picked up the bodiless Sarapee and gently laid her onto Luang Naruebans soft bed. "What's wrong with her? Luang Narueban, shes bleeding sir!"

Narueban: "Get out. Do not let anyone come in and disturb me. Do you hear me?" Pen quickly ran out of the room and stood outside of the door.

Luang Narueban slowly walks over to the side of the bed and stare down at the beautiful Sarapee. "I will not let anyone come to take you away from me. You must be mine and only mine. It doesnt matter how many generations it will take, i will make you fall in love with me regardless."

kulyia

RUK
Part 3

Luang Narueban finally step out of his room after a couple of hours, and in his hands were two of his swords. He quietly close the door in order not to wake the Sarapee up.

Pen: "Hows everything sir?"

Narueban: "You have to keep an eye out for her. Do not let her run away from here. I believe you will not dissapoint me Pen."

Pen smiled and replied "Don't worry sir. You can always rely on me." Narueban walks away but stops when Pen asked, "And what do you want me to do with Manee and Kadegael?"

Narueban had forgotten all about his two concubines he had spent the last 5 years with. However no women has ever stepped in Luang Naruebans room beside Sarapee. And no other woman has ever laid in his customized bed besides her. "Kick them out of here. But do not let them know of Sarapee. Pen, I vow to marry Sarapee no matter what."

Meanwhile back in the rural side of the town, Sarapees parents are fussing over what to do with the money given by Luang Narueban.

Paaw: "Mae ka, let the money be under my care. Just incase something happens, so we will be financial stable."

Mae: "No. You think I'm stupid? These money are mine! You're a man i dont trust you. Men are unpredictable. Im the mother, I was the one who raised her, not you."

Sarapees biological father is mad that his wife doesnt trust him. But of course, with this much amount of money in either hands, it will go into waste in no time. "Suit yourself.." He turns around to look out the door and sighed. "I wonder how shes doing. Giving her away to a rich man, will it benefit her future?"

Mae: "If you miss your daughter so much, why dont you go live with her!"

The dad turns around and reminds her that even though Sarapee is not her daughter at birth, she is married to him therefore Sarapee is still considered her daughter.

Mae: ".. It doesnt matter now because shes going to marry Luang Narueban. You dont have to worry about her anymore. Sarapee is not a baby anymore, stop worrying about her because shes an adult now!"

Paaw: "But what if shes unwilling? And what will we do next?"

kulyia

RUK
ps i've stopped writing in hmong. Its really hard and it takes twice the time XD

Part 4

Sarapee slowly gain conscious but feels a soreness coming from her neck. Her body laid still but her eyes wondered around the high ceiling. "Why? Why cant this all be a dream?" Sarapee pulled herself up allowing her to see the full view of the huge bedroom. The room was ten times the size of hers when she was still living with her parents. Everything was well equipted and nicely decorated. if she had the money, this would be exactly how she would decorate hers too. But the thought of Naruebans job was the con to all of this. Sarapee noticed that the windows were closed. She quietly walked over and opened them. The sound of the birds chirping on the tree branches made her calm down. But the cheerful birds flew away when the sound of the door creeked open. Sarapee turns around and saw Narueban.

Narueban: "I thought you would never wake up." Sarapee remains silent. "You slept the whole day yesterday. I figured you would be hungry." Still, Sarapee kept her lips tighten. "Whats wrong? Did you wake up mute?" He joked. Narueban walks towards her and stood in front of her. He closed his eyes enjoying the moment. "Even though you've been wearing the same clothes these past three days, you still smell like a freshly picked rose."

Sarapee: "Why are you being nice to me?"

Narueban: "Why? Can't i be nice to my wife?"

Sarapee: "How is wife when we dont even love each other?" Sarapee looks away.

Narueban gently turned her face towards him and in a calm tone, he answered "Would you believe me if i said i love you since the first time we met? Is it wrong that im marrying the girl that i love?"

Sarapee 'I will never let myself fall for you.'

Narueban: "What are you thinking? Are you thinking whether or not you've developed some feelings for me too?"

Sarapee: "You dont know me. What makes you think that this is love?"

Narueban: "Because I've never been around a woman who makes my heart beat so fast. A woman who makes all my worries dissappear."

Sarapee: "You just havent known the real me." Sarapee takes a few steps. "When time comes, your love for me will dissappear just like the clouds."

Narueban smiled not being seriously. "Clouds will remain in the sky no matter what. Though they're not in your view, there will still be clouds in the sky. There is never a day without clouds. And there will never be a day my love for you will dissappear."

Sarapee knows his love for her is real. But she cant marry a cold blooded killer. No matter how sweet his love is, she has to keep her distants from him. So when time comes, she can leave with no strings attached.

______
remember the bolted words

kulyia

RUK
Busy busy busy tomorrow. I have to go to a funeral this weekend. And then General Vang Pao? :( Aiy yah yai! Gotta bring a lot of tissues with me this week. :(

Currently working on ch 6. Most likely it will be posted before the night ends, hopefully.

Part 5

Sarapee is touched by his words but hide it. "Don't expect anything from me. I am just a poor girl from a poor farming family. I am no where near your status. You will regret meeting me one day."

Narueban: "And why will i regret it? I'm actually enjoying every second of it." Narueban handsomely smile.

Sarapee: 'Don't smile. Stop being so nice to me.'

Narueban: "Am i that handsome that you can't take your eyes off of me?" He joked. "Dont worry. I'm all yours to keep." Narueban leaned down to give her a kiss but Sarapee turns her face away. "Embarrassed? Dont be."

Sarapee: "Dont." Her hands raised to his shoulders to hault him. "I've promised my mother, to remain a virgin until the day i'm given away... If you respect me, please respect my decision." Though she did promised her mother these words, Sarapee is using this as an excuse to waste time until the day she escapes.

Narueban stares at her pretty face, simply adoring her and her innocense. But if only he knew..

He took her hand and raised it to his lips. He planted a gentle kiss on her small hands and answered, "I can wait as long as you want me to. I won't pressure you in that case, Sarapee."

Sarapee stared at him as he planted another kiss on her hand. 'If only you were just Narueban. And not Luang Narueban Bureerak, i will be the happiest woman in the world. But, it's only a dream. Do you know how tortuing it is, I have to try to restrain myself from loving you?"

________

And yes i stole that quote from Manee Yard Fah! lmao . But hey, it does go well for Sarapees situation you gotta admit. But it cant beat willys muahaha lol

kulyia

RUK
No. his funeral is not anytime soon since most likely people from around the globe is coming to pay their respect. :( Just this is making me teary... My dad is cherchong vang and hes in charge of a vang funeral here in Fresno. And i have to go help out so i wont update as much during this weekend.

In Bang Lamung, Pen is the only servant out of all that Narueban trust the most. Pen is considered Naruebans right hand, meanwhile Valay is Naruebans left hand. Valay was sold as a slave at an auction a couple years back. Luang Narueban was in the need of servants to clean the barn house where the horses were kept. Due to this, Narueban buys the Valay to become the horse groomer. Naruebans silk uniforms are handmade by the maids. Therefores, Sarapees clothes will also be handmade.

All the servants gathered up in the cooking room to gossip about the 'Mysterious girl' who has slept in Laung Naruebans bedroom for the past couple days.

Aunt K: "Maybe shes another version of Manee and Kadegael!" One maid shouted.

Tom: "No. She's different from those two sluts."

Aunt K: "How would you know? Men ... Are all the same. Always seeking for younger grass to chew on!"

Tom: "You're wrong! .. Her name is Sarapee." Tom grabbed some sticky rice and formed it into a ball as he talked. "She is from a poor family who works in the rice paddies. She is really strong and courageous.. Most importantly, shes different from the other Narueban girls." Once he was finished defending the Sarapee, he dipped his rice ball into the peppers and ate it.

Aunt K: "You talk as if you know her. How do you expect us to believe you huh? If we havent seen her, you probably havent seen her also!"

Aunt K was the boss of gossip in Bang Lamung. She always get on peoples nerves. And now she was getting on Toms nerves. "I know because i was the one who went to kidnapped her!" Everyones mouth dropped open. "Now what else do you want to know huh? So you can shut your mouth up! In this part of the house, i always hear you gossiping about other people! How would you like it if i spill your beans out to the public?"

Just in time Pen walks in. "What are you people yelling about? Aunt K, did you do what i had asked you to do? Luang Narueban would like it if you can bring it up to his room. But, leave it on the floor and do not disturb them." Pen takes a look around the group and asked, "What's wrong? It's like you've just seen a ghost." Nobody answers. "Well, hurry before Laung Narueban starts asking. And dont say a word to Manee and Kadegael about Sarapee." Pen walks away.

As soon as hes out of sight, another maid hurriedly rush in to join the group. "Hey guess who i justsaw??" She asked excitedly. She looks over to Aunt K who was still ticked off. "Well anyways, i saw the Mysterious girl!"

Tom: "How?? Did she try to run away??"

Vanida: "No of course not! No such luck especially with this many servants in Bang Lamung... But i saw her in one of the windows in Luang Naruebans bedroom."

Aunt K slowly leaned in and asked, "How did she look like?" Tom looked over and gave her the eye.

Vanida: "SHES REALLY PRETTY!"

Aunt K: "Really??? Is she as beautiful as Kadegael and Manee?"

Vanida: "Noooo! Aunt K, if you've looked at her, you dont even want to take your eyes off of her. No wonder Luang Narueban wanted to kidnap her."

Aunt K: "Maybe.."

Vanida: "Not just that but Luang Narueban walked up to her and tried to kiss her!" Vanida eyes poped open.

Aunt K: "REALLY? What happened next??"

Vanida: "But he never kissed her... But he kissed her hands!"

Aunt K grabbed Vanidas hand and held on really tight. "And then??"

Vanida: "Then i ran to tell you guys.."

She quickly let go vanidas hand and yelled out "Ohy! You're no use!"

Vanida smirked and replied, "Well at least i have self control! And by the way, dont you have to send up some breakfast??"

Aunt K: "OOO! I totally forgot!" She reached towards the shelf and grabbed the dishes and ran out of the room.

Vanida: "P'tom, Whats going to happen to Kadegael and Manee? Will Luang Narueban still allow them to stay here?? .. I'm really tired of them and their nagging.."

Tom smiled: "They're currently packing their stuff. Luang Narueban wants them out as soon as possible."

Part 7

Vhandi: "Valay! What are you starring at? Come and help me lift these haystacks."

Valay: "It's rumored that no woman is allowd in Luang Naruebans bedroom. But why do i see a lady staring out from one of the windows?"

Vhandi: "You're late.. Her name is Sarapee. She's currently the talk of Bang Lamung. But we shouldnt address her by that name since shes going to be marry Luang Narueban one of these days."

Valay: "Beautiful."

Vhandi: "That's right, i know I'm beautiful." He joked. Vhandi walks over to his friend and looked towards the mansion. "No wonder"

Valay: "No wonder what?"

Vhandi: "No wonder Luang Narueban was soo hyped up. Remember the day when he gave you his sword to be put away? And i told you to be careful because the sword was stained with fresh blood? .. Narueban met her at the execution area. Since then he couldnt resist himself towards her. The next day he demanded Tom and another servant to go and find her whereabouts... And five days later, here she is, the future mrs Luang Narueban Bureerak." Vhandi looked over to his friend and saw that Valay was still staring at her. "Go ahead and stare my good friend. We slaves, will never be able to hold one that beautiful."

Part 8

Manee: "Why is this happening??"

Kadeqael: "What?"

Manee: "Why are we being kicked out all of a sudden??"

Kadeqael: "How should i know? I know as much as you."

Manee: "Something is up. And im going to go ask Narueban for an answer!"

Kadeqael pulls her back warning her, "Dont go... Pen told me that its no use."

Manee: "And where will we go?? We left home with nothing on our backs! How are we going to face the society??"

Kadeqael: "What do you mean? We are consorts Manee! We've sold our body to Luang Narueban and everyone knows that!"

Manee: "Thats it!"

Kadeqael: "What is??"

Manee: "Theres another slut in the picture thats why he's kicking us out!"

Kadeqael holds on not letting her out of the room. "Dont go. What if you anger him??"

Manee: "Gael! Stop being so stupid! We were here first and we're here last. Theres no way that im letting some new slut come to replace my place. If you have any brain left in your head you would have gone with me."

Kadeqael: "But i'm scared.. What if he chops off our heads?"

Manee stops to think for a while. "So... Um .. Why are you being scared?"

Kaedeqael: "Lets just leave. If he finds out we're still here, he will come down with his swords."

Manee: "Stop talking you're making me scared too."

Kaeqael: "Lets just leave. Since we still have our head.. Please??"

Manee: "Fine."

Part 9

The day has gone by rather slow for Sarapee. But for Narueban, its going by rather quick.

Narueban sits on the chair, staring at the beautiful Sarapee who was staring out the window. She began to yawn, making him yawn.

Narueban: "Tired?" Sarapee pretends not to hear him. Narueban smirks. He got up and slowly tiptoed towards her and hugged her from behind.

Sarapee: "Let me go." She struggles to break free. "Narueban let me go!" Shes able to break away, angering him.

Narueban: "Whats wrong?? Earlier you were calm as a feather. And now you're more than a lion!"

Sarapee runs to the corner and yelled out, "You promised me!"

Narueban: "I cant even hug you??"

Sarapee: "No!!"

Narueban yelled out, "Whats wrong with you?? I try being nice but you wont even accept that! What do you want???!"

Sarapee: "Just send me home!"

Narueban: "No. You are my wife and i can do anything i want with you!"

Sarapee is mad he's going against his words. Starting to doubt his love for her.

Sarapee: "I am not your wife you cold blooded killer!"

Narueban: "Sarapee, THOSE people deserve to die!! They're criminals!"

Sarapee: "And so are you! You killed hundred of people therefore you too deserve to die!"

Narueban: "Shut your mouth!"

Sarapee: "NO!"

Narueban takes a few steps towards her. "Shut your damn mouth Sarapee!!"

Sarapee: ".. Please, Let me go back home."

Narueban in a low tone: "Your parents doesnt want you anymore. When they saw that pile of gold on the table, they drooled faster than a homeless person."

Sarapee walks up to him and slapped him. He slowly turn to look at her just in time to see her tears fall. "Don't ever talk about my parents that way Ever again." He turns around and watched her get on the bed, pretending to be asleep. Seeing her in that situation made him hurt.

Narueban stands still feeling like an idiot. After a few minutes, he walked towards the door and went out. Once the doors were closed Sarapee burst out crying. On the other side of the door Narueban was listening.

The cold wind brushed against her silky skin woke her up. She immediately notice the windows werent closed. "He never came back?" Sarapee walks over to the window. She cant help but notice the gray clouds hovering above the mansion. Within seconds rain started pouring down. She rushed to close all the windows but failed due to the crazy wind. Hail started coming through the windows, hiting her, leaving behind scars. As she leaned out to close the window, a horse carriage slowly approached the mansion.

kulyia

RUK
Sarapee: "Whos in that carriage?" She wondered. Sarapee quickly close the windows and went down stairs. As she reached the first floor, she noticed the carriage was outside the entrance door. Valay came inside and immediately his attention all drew to her. The beautiful Sarapee noticed he was staring at her. Seeing that he was dressed as a servant made her realize that he works for Luang Narueban and is one of his people.

Part 10

Sarapee: "What are you looking at??" She asked in a dirty tone. She sees the two swords in his hands. "Why do you have that?" She ask curiously

Valay: "This is Luang Naruebans... But your face... My lady is so beautiful."

Sarapee: "Go away! Everyone who works here is as disgusting as their master!"

Valay: "No, not everyone is like him."

Sarapee: "Nonsense." Sarapee looks away.

He takes a few steps closer. "I know you were forced out of your wil to be here. But i can help you escape My lady."

Sarapee: "Why? You think that I will believe you? How would i know you're not leading me to a trap?"

Valay: "I am a slave here My lady. If i'm not able to help you escape, I dare not to step back here. You have my word."
Narueban walks into the room and interrupts them. "Sarapee, you are allowed to explore Bang Lamung but forbidden to talk to outsiders, do you hear me??!" He grabs her hand and raised it in the air.

Sarapee tries to break free: "Let me go! .. You're hurting me"

Narueban: "I will do whatever i want with you because I can. From now on, you're forbidden to leave the room. Valay, take her back to her room. And do not let her out unless i say otherwise"

He grabbed the two swords that Valay was holding then pushed Sarapee towards him and walked out. Valay made sure the carriage was out of sight before proceeding on. "Please follow me."

Sarapee confuse: "Where are you taking me??"

Valay: "Back to your room."

Sarapee: "I thought you said you were able to help me escape"

Valay quickly turned around and shhd her. "My lady, please be careful. There are ears everywhere in this house." He leaned in closer and whispered in her ears, "When the time is right, i will let you know beforehand and we will make our move. When Luang Narueban is away from Bang Lamung, thats the worst time to escape. Because the servants are extra alarmed.. I will do all the planning, and when the time is right we will run away together. Don't worry My lady."

Manee slowly walk up to the two and yelled out, "Valay? Who is your lady?? What are you two whispering about?"

Shocked, Valay is mute and unable to answer. The Sarapee comes to his rescue and answered back, "No one."

Manee smirks. She walks around Sarapee in a circle, checking her up and down. "So you're the new girl? Not bad.. But not to the point that he's kicking us out!"

Sarapee quickly turned around and asked, "Who is kicking who out?"

Manee: "Dont act like you dont know! Such a pretty face, but such an evil heart. Do you know how bad karma is.. When you interfere with other peoples lives?"

Manees insults are like salt. Salt that is harshly applied against a fresh wound*Sarapee*. Back then if you were accused of mistress, your reputation is forever ruined. You wouldnt have the face to step back in town. "Who are you? I've never interfered with anyone before in my life! If you're going to insult somebody who is innocent, why dont you go take a look of yourself in the mirror first? You too have a pretty face, but why do you flaunt such a disgusting attitude? Take your pretty face and your slim body including your venomous attitude out of this place, because Bang Lamung does not accept a filthy whore like you here. Get out!" Sarapee directs Manee out with her index finger, pointing towards the woods.

Valay is shocked by her words.

Manee opens her mouth but nothing is coming out. Kadegael rushed to her side to defend her! "Do you know we came before you did? Therefore you must respect us as your elders!" Sarapee is confused as who the two girls were. They're dressed in regular clothes but not the maids clothes.

Manee: "What are you waiting for Qael?? Get her!" The two concubines ran towards Sarapee and started hitting her.

Sarapee: "Let me go! ." Sarapee tries to reach for Valay to help her.

Manee looks over and yelled out, "Dont even dare! If you dare touch us, you know very well what Luang Narueban will do you. Nobody touches the consorts, Remember?"

Sarapee: "Valay! Help me!! Valay!! ..... Let me go!" Kadegael pulls a chunk of her hair out and broke the hair tie making her hair fall loose. Valay looks away then ran out.
"Valay!! Come back!!" Qael held onto her as Manee gave her some punching. Sarapee quickl falls to the floor and curled into a fetal position- moaning in agony!

kulyia

RUK
Part 11

Valay ran through the mansion and exit through the back and entered the woods. He speed through like a wild horse who had just ben released. His hair flew up and down as he jump over broken logs and steep hills. Then it started to rain making the dirt slippery to get by.

At last he made it to his destination; Luang Naruebans restricted area up in the cliff just above the ocean.

Just in time he was done. Narueban is mad that Valay had entered the secluded area. "What are you doing here Valay? Did i not make myself clear when you first came here?"

Valay warns him and tells him to go back to the mansion as Manee and Kadeqael are harrashing the Sarapee. Narueban runs to the carriage and sets off back to the mansion leaving Valay behind.

Part 12

Manee: "Hold her tight. This one is for you Qael." She pulled another chunk of Sarapees hair out making her scream echoing throughout the mansion. "You want me to stop??" Sarapee cries. "Do you?? Answer me you tramp!! If you dont answer me i wont stop! Beg me and ill give it some thought.. You think Luang Narueban will come to your rescue, dont you? Pathetic!!" Before she gets the chance to touch Sarapees hair again Luang Narueban grabbed her wrist and twisted it in the air!

Narueban: "Qael!!!" Kadeqael lets go of Sarapee and bent down onto her knees. Meanwhile Manees eyes are about to pop out as she stare at her hand. Narueban grabs on tighter and pushed her towards the wall before running to Sarapee. "Pen go fetch the doctor. Then i want you to take care of these two bitches. You can do whatever you want to them! They're all yours!" Narueban picks the shakened Sarapee up and took her inside his bedroom. Valay walks away with his shoulders down.

Narueban: "My lady" He noticed her scalp was bleeding.

Sarapee: "This is why you want me here? To torture me??" She eyeballs him. He looks at her, ashamed that he couldnt protect her. "Why can't you just let me go?"

Narueban wiped away her tears and answered, "From now on, i will never let anyone hurt you again."

Sarapee: "But you're hurting me right now. You're holding me hostage in this house. Apparently im not that different from a slave."

Narueban tries to explain to her of his plan of their future: "I promise you that when we elope as one. I'll .." A knock came at the door. It was Pen.

Pen: "Master, the doctor is here."

Narueban tries to finish what he was trying to say: "I promise to leave .. " Sarapee shows no interest. "Sarapee" The doctor came in.

Doc: "Where should i start Luang Narueban?"

Narueban looks at Sarapee wasnt looking at him. "I'll leave the two of you alone."

Part 13

Pen: "Sir, Miss Sarapee is in your hands but you havent touched her not even once."

Narueban stares out the window: "Pen.. I have some thoughts in my mind."

Pen: "What is it that bothers you my Lord? You're a well respected Lord here. What could possibly burden you my lord?

Narueban: "Stuff, many stuff. There is a day that i am brought into this world and there will be a day that i must be put to rest. My days are numbered and i want to start a family with Sarapee. But if she doesnt like what I am doing, i plan stop my executing days, and live here in Bang Lamung permanently with Sarapee to start a family with her."

He turned to stare at him, the brightness in his eyes appeared followed by a grin. "Really? Luang Narueban whatever you decide to do i will cheer you on the side. When is the wedding?"

Narueban never thought once of the traditional ceremony. All he had ever thought of til now was having Sarapee by his side. "I will ask her as soon as this mess is over." He happily exit the room and went upstairs.

As he made his way up the stairs the doctor was coming down. "Hows everything?" Narueban asked.

Doc: "Some bruises and scars but nothing too tragic. If theres nothing now, i will leave."

Part 14

Sarapee sat at the edge of the bed with tears streaming down her rosary red cheeks. Oh how she missed home. Though she would be at the rice paddies, but there, nobody wouldn't have picked her hair out but instead tending the paddies. Anything was better than staying in this lovely madhouse. The sound of the door cracking open alarmed her. The familiar footsteps, the familiar slow, gentle movements. Narueban Bareerak. She turned back and secretly wiped away her tears and snuff away her boogies. Narueban walked over to her and sat right next to her. Everybody has their own distinct smell. Naruebans was one of a kind. Whenever he was near her, his presence would calm her down making her feel that he was there to protect her, which he was.

Narueban cleared his throat before proceeding on. "Sorry."

Sarapee looks away. "What for? You did nothing wrong. It was my fault for being selfish, wondering around a place i knew nothing of."

Narueban: "Sarapee.. Please turn to look at me. I have something urgent i want to share with you."

Then she began to cry. "What does it matter for? .. I will still be here as your hostage. You will have me here through the day and night. Dont worry, because i am going no where. So you can go ahead and save it for later."

Narueban: "I know you dispise me. But i can't seem to let you go. Why cant you accept me into your heart? Let me in, and i promise you ill love you for the rest of my life."

Sarapee: 'But i cant love a murderer.. Even if we were to be wedded, i will sleep side by side with you with no feelings at all. Or at least, i will try to.'

Narueban: "Sarapee nobody will love you as much as i do." His hand leaned in towards her and held onto her cold hands. The touch of his warm fingers made her longing for more. Slowly, like always, he got down on his knees and knelt before her. "I know all these words are nothing but annoyance to your ears. I will invite your parents to come here in Bang Lamung, and i will ask your father for your hand in marriage, traditionally."

Sarapee eyes popped open. She didnt know whether she should be happy or start panicking!

So do i! lol

kulyia

RUK
Part 15

Sarapee stare at him in disbelief.

Sarapee: "And long will that be?" She asked.

Narueban smiled: "As soon as possible." His hand reached towards her cheek and gently caressed her scars. "But after when they're gone." He stare at her some more before continuing. "After the wedding, i will present a very special gift to you. One, others shall never receive from me... From now on, you're allowed to wonder as freely as you desire here in Bang Lamung. This will soon be your home, therefore i want you to be as comfortable as much as possible Sarapee."

Part 16

A knock came at the door. Narueban stood up and walked over to open it. Sarapee is tempted to look back but kept still. The sound of the door closing eased her temptation. Hearing his swift, light footsteps on the wood-floor made her calm. She turned around to see a silk cloth in his hands. He smiled at her delightfully.

Sarapee: "Whats that?" she asked

Narueban: "These are handmade, specially made for you. I figured, a new place means a new change. I had the maid made these this morning. If you have any decisions, you can consult with the maids and have them make it to adjust your taste." He laid the clothes onto the bed.

Sarapee: "Clothes? Not cloth?"

Narueban handsomely smiled: "Of course, and why would i give you a cloth?" He looks at her and replied, "Theres more. But for now wear this." He walked towards the door but turned around and said, "Ill be downstairs at the dining table." Then walked out of the room.

She looked at the silky pink shirt and shyly smiled.

Part 17

Aunt K paced back and fourth while biting onto her nails at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for Sarapee. She was eager to see the mysterious woman who was going to be the future madam of Bang Lamung.

Aunt K glanced up and saw her making her way down the stairs. She noticed that the beautiful Sarapee was slowly limping down the stairs while holding onto the rails. Though her scars were visible, her beauty stole the attention of the pupils that dare to lay a glace at her. Aunt K ran up the stairs and offered to give a hand.

Sarapee sweetly smiled and politely replied, "No, i shouldnt bothering the elders. Please." Her hand gesture for Aunt K to walk in front of her.

Aunt K quickly responded: "No Madam, i shall never walk in front of my superiors, or else i will be executed by master. Please, let me help you."

Sarapee stared at her as Narueban walk onto the stairs. He smiled seeing her dressed so elegantly. "Leave us alone." He demanded. Aunt K turned around and walked back down the stairs. He slowly walked up towards her. Though he was 3 steps below her, his height made him able to see her face to face. Sarapee looked away, hoping not to lose self control and fall into his spell. "And you ask me why."

She looks at him: "Why??"

He walked around her and pulled her into his arms and gently walked her down the stairs. "Why im so crazy for you."

kulyia

RUK
Part 18

Back at the barn, news reached Valays ears that Sarapee was going to be introduced to the entire staff as the Madam of Bang Lamung. But he, a slave, will never get the chance to be introduced to her like he had intended. The slaves were forbidden from the mansion unless Luang Narueban had other plans. Both Manee and Kideqael were locked in the basement until further notice. The only way to get to them was through Pen who had the key. With the key in his hands, he had the power to manipulate the girls and use them to satisfy his disturbing fantasies.

With the night approaching, and the sun leaving, Pen walked over to the pile of hays that laid outside of the entrance of the barn. He sat down and stared at the huge mansion. His companion would soon join him.

Vhandi: "I think that's enough Valay. Shes Madam, and you shouldn't be having those type of feelings towards her. Stop before someone snitches and you're throat will be cut."

Valay: "What are you talking about? You're the only one who knows, so if anything happens to me it'll be you that snitched."

Vhandi: "I know you. You dont have to lie to me." He points to his chest. "I've been here longer than you have. And if something happens to you, i wont be surprised. But ill be hurt, because you're my friend. But having to lose your life for a girl makes no sense. Stop with these feelings before things get out of control."

Valay was being stubborn: "She said she wants to get out of here. I will help her escape."

Vhandi looks at him in disbelief: "Dont be stupid. Do you know what the consequences are if he finds out? Where the hell is in your head?! Stop being so stupid Valay!"

Valay: "I must help her."

Vhandi: "You're stupid you know that? How do you know so sure that she wants out?"

Valay: "I talked to her the other day. Shes different from the other Narueban girls.

Vhandi: "I'm not gonna help you. You can go ahead and throw away your head. But i still want mine!" Vhandi stood up and walked back into the barn.

Valay: "I must help you My Lady. And we will escape this place together."

Part 19

Luang Narueban held her hand as they entered the family room on the first floor. Sarapee looked around and saw at least 20 of the servants kneeling on their knees looking at her, smiling. She let out a tiny smile.

Narueban: "Sit." Sarapee sits down. "These are our servants." She looks at him with a puzzled face, forgetting that she was the future madam of Bang Lamung. "She is the woman of Bang Lamung. You will treat her as if you were to treat me, regardless whether im here or not. If i hear of anything unacceptable, i will punish that person severely. Did i make myself clear?"

Everyone nodded and all together, they replied, "Yes sir."

Sarapee looked around and noticed that one of the servants was not there. "This is everyone?" She asked.

Narueban: "Of course not. The others are not as important as they're slaves."

Sarapee: "But they're human."

Narueban gave her a serious look of not to embarrass him in front of his workers: "But they're my slaves. I bought them with my money. Therefore i can do whatever i want with them." He raised his right hand in the air to notify the servants to leave the room. Everyone quickly got up and walked out. Once they were out, he turned towards her and in his serious tone he replied, "What did i tell you the first day when you arrived here Sarapee? Let me try to remind you wife." He grabs her wrist but not to the point that it was hurting her. "Do not embarrass me in front of my servants. Do you hear me?"

Sarapee: "I dont like it when you act like that."

Narueban: "Act like what?"

Sarapee: "The way you look down on me."

Narueban looks at her: "Looking down at you? Sarapee, you're the first woman i've ever spent a banht on. And you'll be the last. I have everything customized for you and youre saying that to me? I had that room up there remodeled to adjust your taste! Sarapee i am not a child who will play with love. I dont have time for that kind of game! Why is that every time i try to get close to you, you always come up with excuses to avoid me? Dont lie to me that you havent developed any feelings for me!"

Sarapee opens her lips but nothing came out.

Part 20

As her scars were disappearing, she was reminded of the wedding day that was around the corner. As she gathering the roses, from the corner of her eye she saw a figure who was motioning her to come over. Sarapee looks and sees Valay.

Sarapee: 'You cant even help me. Yet you dare to talk to me again?'

Sarapee turns around and asked Vanida who was her own personal maid. "Where is Luang Narueban?"

Vanida: "Hes out."

Sarapee: "When will he come back?"

Vanida: "He tends to come home whenever he feels like it. So he can come home right now, or when night falls."

Sarapee points over to Valay purposely giving off his hiding place. "What is his name?" Valay stops moving. "And who is he?'

Vanida smiled and replied, "Hes one of the many slaves working here, owned by Luang Narueban. He works in the barn, sleeps in the barn. His name, is Valay."

Sarapee immediately felt a knot at the bottom of her stomach. "Then everything he is to do, is decided on Narueban. Correct?"

Vanida: "Right... Uh, My Lady is there anything you would like him to do for you?"

Sarapee changes the subject: "Who were the two girls from the other day?"

Vanida swallowed hard before answering, "Theyre .." Sarapee looks at her with a suspicious look.

She was using her power as the woman of Bang Lamung. "Who are they? Do not lie to me Vanida. If i find out the truth, i will be very mad at you." She press even harder trying to get out an answer.

Vanida: "They're... the girls of Luang Narueban here in Bang Lamung.." Sarapee looks away in disappointment.

Sarapee: "I know who they are. But i just wanted to make sure... What are their names??"

Vanida: "The small one is Manee. Shes the feisty one. And the tall one is Kadeqael. ... Uh can we not talk about this? If Luang Narueban was to find out, he will punish me.."

Sarapee: "Thats fine with me." She looks over to Valay. "Come with me." She grabbed her hand and held on as they made their way towards the barn.

Part 21

Valay smiled really big like a perv. "Thank you My Lady." There was no excitement or no feelings what so ever in Sarapee whenever he said my lady. At least, nothing compared to Naruebans.

Sarapee: "What do you want? Last time you couldnt help me. So now what do you want?"

Valay looks at Vanida before proceeding on. "I will help you escape from his lovely madhouse. I couldnt help you last time because everyone is forbidden to touch the girls of Luang Narueban. If we ever lay a finger on them, he will chop off our finger."

Sarapee: 'You worship your fingers more than me?'

Sarapee: "Either way, i think its too late for that kind of talk. We are getting married very soon. And theres no way now that ill ever escape from him."

Vanida: "You want to run away from Luang Narueban? He gives you everything why would you ever want to run away from him? Every woman who has ever laid their eyes on him is willing to do anything to become the madam of Bang Lamung."

Sarapee: "But I am not those type of girls Vanida. I am a poor girl who works in the rice paddies, in the dirty fields. i would give anything just to go back, but now its too late. If i do escape, i will never go back home ever again."

Vanida: "Luang Narueban may seem evil on the outside. But growing up in Bang Lamung gave me the chance to really know him. He is not evil like what the outsiders says. He loves his workers. He appears cold and dark on appearance but when you get to know him he is very gentle.... But when he has made his mind, nothing can change it."

Sarapee: "You just dont know. Im his prisoner here in Bang Lamung."

Vanida: "A prisoner? Ive been a servant all my life. But ive never seen a prisoner who is allowed to roam as freely as desired. Madam, a prisoner who has her own personal maid and has the same power as the man of the house is not a prisoner." Sarapee turned her back towards the two then walked back into the mansion.

Vanida: "When i first saw her i thought she was beautiful. But after witnessing her attitude, everything is all just a waste."

Part 22

Sarapee was in her room when a knock came at the door.

Aunt K: "Madam, My Lord wanted me to bring this to you." Sarapee walked over and opened the door. A gold embedded shirt was held in her arms along with the jewelry box Narueban had presented to her the day she first arrived.

Sarapee: "Come in."

Aunt K calmly answered: "Im forbidden to ever set foot into this room. Please, accept this." She hands the gold embedded shirt and dress over to her before continuing. "The ceremony will take place first thing tomorrow morning."

Aunt K walks away leaving her in shock. She ran over to her bed and threw the clothes and jewelry box onto the bed; making a mess. She paces back and fourth biting onto her nails. "This cant be! I have to find a way out.. I have to find a way out before the ceremony begins tomorrow.."

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
YOU KNOW WHAT????????????????................

Somehow I'm loving this story!! It's so interesting :) Haha, I read EVERYTHING!!
I'm loving the storyline so far. I hate the original one, why can't Namcha just love Chakrit instead
of running away & hurting him? Haha,
Thanks for changing the storyline :) I'm feeling much better!
Please update more!!