Chakrit & Noon "Hottest Couple"

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This was during "Pleng Pa Fah Lom Dao" lakorn....they look so cute together....

Credit: Noon's old Thai fanclub www.nunclub.com

Mae

sarNie Adult
I'm rooting for Chakrit and Noon to do another lakorn together....is it just me, or do they have awesome chemistry as if they were a real couple....gosh, i had butterflies in my stomach watching all the sweet and romantic parts of Chakrit and Noon...sooo hot....i want more...

Mint27

yes yes...I'm really hoping that both Noon and Chakrit can reunite again! Hopefully, a HOT romance slash drama type! :lmao: :D :D

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Mae said:
I'm rooting for Chakrit and Noon to do another lakorn together....is it just me, or do they have awesome chemistry as if they were a real couple....gosh, i had butterflies in my stomach watching all the sweet and romantic parts of Chakrit and Noon...sooo hot....i want more...
[post="99628"][/post]​
yeah their chemistry was really good...but I think she has a lot of chemistry with a lot of her costars like Oil....I wanna see Krit and Noon in another lakorn too...

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Theyre such a dreamy couple. I definitely think they should as well! Noon was at her best in this lakorn!

lilxyoojdragon

sarNie Egg
OMG...they were such a cute couple in this drama...i hecka like the drama b/c of them...can't wait to see them together in another drama again!!!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Yeah i agreed with Mae that i'm rooting for Chakrit and Noon to pair up again soon :slapandkissse3: . i was so in love with them in "Pleng Pa Fah Lom Dao" their chemistry were amazing :kiss: they were such a perfect couple in that lakorn. I love them so much and i'm rooting that one day they'll be a real couple as well...hmm am i alone on this? My two favourite talented/hot actor and actress to be a real couple, my dream would become true...Hmmm *praying* i'm drooling :wub:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love them together so much. Pleng Pa Fah Lom Dao is my favorite lakorn of both Noon and Chakrit, i really wish they can pair up again.