CHAKRIT YAMNAM

dhan9

sarNie Adult
watch "chakrit at February", it just upload on youtube, and most of the time chakrit speaks English lol, if you're not thai, you'll still understand the movie, because chakrit only speaks thai with the n'ek and the rest is English, and yeah his English is so sexy and fluent lol, got to watch that one if you want to hear his English.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! i wuz watching Feburary..argh! but i'm not into the nang'ek...but seems like a very good movie..i'lll continue..but i thought his english wasn't soo good in Feburary..i thought it improved a lot..since Feb. wuz kinda an old movie...the lakorn he did w/ Pinky...his english wuz like PERFECT..and we went on for at least 2 or 3 minutes..

PN06

sarNie Egg
Pink..you should definitely continue watching February..it's good!! So jealous of Jieb though.ahhh..can this men get any sexiier than he already is...geesh..Chakrit is so HOT! drools....

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
watch "chakrit at February", it just upload on youtube, and most of the time chakrit speaks English lol, if you're not thai, you'll still understand the movie, because chakrit only speaks thai with the n'ek and the rest is English, and yeah his English is so sexy and fluent lol, got to watch that one if you want to hear his English.
omg thank you! i was actually trying to find clips but it was sorta hard. thankssss dhan9

dhan9

sarNie Adult
omg thank you! i was actually trying to find clips but it was sorta hard. thankssss dhan9
it's ok, you're welcome. the middle of the movie was very sweet, chakrit and jieb had a "lip to lip" kissing scene lol :wub: make me drool and blush while watching it, i mean they kiss, stop, and then kiss again, god so sweet, you guys got to watch it, the movie is not very long, it's only about just over an hour. i'm not into the n'ek either, but chakrit is super super hot in there.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
eheehehee..i finished the movie..it wuz good...esp if u're a chakrit fan!! eheehe..i love the kiss too..it's soo cute cuz they're both still kinda awkard about the whole kissing ting..they're like..huh? LOL...

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
yeah whens that movie coming out in the US???...i cant wait to see him with Nicholas Cage...btw nicholas cage has an asian wife, but i dont know if she's thai, im assuming japanese???
Nicholas wife is Korean.

I really want to hear Chakrit speak in English.

Mae

sarNie Adult
He does speak English fluently and sounds sexy too... In this lakorn with Noon, at the end of the episode he said "Don't miss our next episode" in English, whereas Noon said it in Thai... Also, Chakrit has lived in the United States and Australia before so his English is very good, I often hear it's better than his Thai.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^wah! reallie..how cute..if he told me that..no matter what i am or wat i was doing i'll stop and go watch the next episode..it's like you have my every command Chakrit dear..eheheh..was tat for Pleang Fah Lom Dao???

Mae

sarNie Adult
^wah! reallie..how cute..if he told me that..no matter what i am or wat i was doing i'll stop and go watch the next episode..it's like you have my every command Chakrit dear..eheheh..was tat for Pleang Fah Lom Dao???
Yes it for almost every ending credit for Pleng Fah Lom Dao. You're right no matter what I felt like watching the next episode just because of his beautiful killer voice telling me to not miss the next episode. Trust me, Chakrit was staring sooooo sexy at the camera with his huge lovey eyes and then said it! HOT!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
He does speak English fluently and sounds sexy too... In this lakorn with Noon, at the end of the episode he said "Don't miss our next episode" in English, whereas Noon said it in Thai... Also, Chakrit has lived in the United States and Australia before so his English is very good, I often hear it's better than his Thai.
oh really? Mae, i watched "pleng pa fa lom doa" for i don't know how many time because i lost the count, but i didn't see the part that he said in English. or maybe because the one i watched is dubbed in Khmer that they had cut it off? that's how sometimes i don't like the dubbed one! but i saw he speaks English in alot of his lakorns such as with pinky, janie, kob.....and his movie february. His english is very sexy and hot, and even one of my friend from New zealand couldn't catch up with all of his english because she couldn't believe that he could talk that fast and so fluently lol.

Anyway did chakrit really lived in Australia too? i never know that. i only heard that he went to study in Newzeland and then continued to United state. do you know when did he live in Australia and united state? because i lived in Australia and i could have met him then? i really hope that i get to meet him one day, the "man in my dream" :wub:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh kashie, so you haven't watch Pleang pa fah lom doa yet? i thought that one time you said that you was about to watch it already, so until now you still haven't get a hand on it yet? if you're really chakrit fan, you shouldn't miss that one at all, it was one of his very best lakorns that he had. And it's truth that you will want to watch the next episode after last one because the story was written beautifully, it was a heartwrenching one!

Mae

sarNie Adult
oh really? Mae, i watched "pleng pa fa lom doa" for i don't know how many time because i lost the count, but i didn't see the part that he said in English. or maybe because the one i watched is dubbed in Khmer that they had cut it off? that's how sometimes i don't like the dubbed one! but i saw he speaks English in alot of his lakorns such as with pinky, janie, kob.....and his movie february. His english is very sexy and hot, and even one of my friend from New zealand couldn't catch up with all of his english because she couldn't believe that he could talk that fast and so fluently lol.

Anyway did chakrit really lived in Australia too? i never know that. i only heard that he went to study in Newzeland and then continued to United state. do you know when did he live in Australia and united state? because i lived in Australia and i could have met him then? i really hope that i get to meet him one day, the "man in my dream" :wub:
I saw him speak English during the ending credits in the Thai version, and the Hmong version don't have it either. So, it must only be the original thai version. As for him living in Australia, I'm not too sure, all I know is that he studied abroad in either New Zealand or Australia during the beginning of his college years. And then transfered to the United States, and then he went back home to Thailand and started acting. Although, Chakrit is considered hi-so and quite wealthy so he just decided to pursue his acting career. But I've heard that he's back in school right now too trying to finish his degree.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I saw him speak English during the ending credits in the Thai version, and the Hmong version don't have it either. So, it must only be the original thai version. As for him living in Australia, I'm not too sure, all I know is that he studied abroad in either New Zealand or Australia during the beginning of his college years. And then transfered to the United States, and then he went back home to Thailand and started acting. Although, Chakrit is considered hi-so and quite wealthy so he just decided to pursue his acting career. But I've heard that he's back in school right now too trying to finish his degree.
thanks Mae for these info. anyway i'm glad that he had choosen to be in the entertainment industry, otherwise i wouldn't known him.

yeah i will go to see the original version of pleng pa then so that i won't miss out anything from that lakorn.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I LOVE CHAKRIT!! I'M ON A CHAKRIT HIGH RIGHT NOW. I'M CURRENTLY WATCHING MAFIA TEE RUK. EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF PAT, I'M WATCHING IT FOR CHAKRIT!!!