Chakrit Yamnarm & Sinitta B.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
for all the gay thoughts? Noon S. & Chakrit are starring
in a movie where chakrit plays as a gay man...
Serious? :blink: As much as I like the guy, man, lately the dude sure pick an odd/weird role in a movie/lakorn. :blink: Oh gosh, I hope he doesn't make a wrong turn! :ph34r:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
okay. well now that you did. what do you think?? LOL
i love your siggie, he looks sexy
GIIRLLLL :loool: i'm still trying to catch my breath. :eek: its still very shocking to me :loool:
first thiing that comes into my mind when i see that particular picture is "why why why!!?" hahaha
i actually didnt notice anything until i read lomes comoment then i went back to look and :eek:
aww thanks for liking my siggy...i'm starting to play around with ps again.
i'm not any better but at least this time i somewhat knew where everything was lol.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
:loool: at least he was shirtless in one of the pictures <3
i'm just like you in ps....it drives me nuts...but i feel everytime i'm now, i learn something new :D

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i really like the updated tat. that's nice. Krit's got a nice back.

what the crap? did he not get to see the finished product before they printed? how could he not see the "awkwardness" that is his crotch?

i'm all for bulge looking, but this is ridiculous. there's nothing left except... well, you get what i mean.

no no no... he shouldn't have done that weird pose in long john underwear. that's just wrong!!! for ANY man.

Susie

sarNie Adult
no offense but they made Chakrit look gay here. Sinitta B reminds me of Metinee Kingpayome

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg.. krit.. >_<.. weird shoot for him.. noon is so beautiful.. hehe.. 2 beautiful sisters.. noon ploy..