Chakrit?

kulyia

RUK
iheard that his engagement was canceled? iknow im late, but i also read sumwhere that it wasnt the first time that failed???

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i was about to say.. who the heck was he engaging to? lol.. but cancelled.. thank goodness... more for me lol.. haha.. j/k

T_T.. i kinda wish they (krit/jakjann) were still together.. they looked so kute...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeshhh he was engaged twice... first time with Joy R & second time with Jakjann. I really wanted him & Joy to last... they made such a cute couple...

neena

sarNie Adult
wat i heard was...he was engaged to joy r's. fren but he decided to go out with joy r. in the end...so they were seeing each other behind joy's fren...then he dated joy for a while then went to ging...i think she's hi-so...then he went to jakjann and they got engaged but broke it off...so he's been engaged twice.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
what, really...? :blink:
I don't know... Krit's a manwhore. :lol:
I'm just glad he's single :D

twinklestar

sarNie Egg
from what i remember ... he was engaged for a while to his long time gf (she's not in the industry n has since moved on n gotten married ;p) but after they broke off their engagement krit basically became a man-whore ;p tho after he broke off his engagement to jakjun he seems to have calmed down ;p

i don't remember him n joy r ever getting engaged didn't they only date briefly ... just long enough to promote their lakorn that didn't really do so hot in the ratings?!?!

ionno i totally heart him tho so play on player - play on!!! ;p

natty

Chubs
lol yup.. and now he has a gay rumor.. poor guy.. when he's with someone they call him a player.. when he's not with someone they say he's gay..

well gay or not. he's hot.. :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
now they callin chakrit gay? wow so anybody who don't got a gf is gay huh? lol but anyway i knew natty was gon come in here LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
from what i remember ... he was engaged for a while to his long time gf (she's not in the industry n has since moved on n gotten married ;p) but after they broke off their engagement krit basically became a man-whore ;p tho after he broke off his engagement to jakjun he seems to have calmed down ;p

i don't remember him n joy r ever getting engaged didn't they only date briefly ... just long enough to promote their lakorn that didn't really do so hot in the ratings?!?!

ionno i totally heart him tho so play on player - play on!!! ;p
DAMN .. >_< HAHA .. HMMM I WONDER IF THIS IS WHY HE'S NEVER PAIRED WITH THE SAME N'EK LOL.. HEHE.. J/K

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I really wanted Chakrit and Joy to last long too. I liked him with Joy and Jakjaan alot. Oh well. He sure is a manwhore, lol :p But still love him anyhow. He never lasts long with any Girl though. -.-