Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, they just had the fitting today! dom h and noon b is also in here. cant wait to see the clip. too bad anony wont upload it til tommrow

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
awww really? that is so cool^^ want to see how anne and rome will look like together!
thanks tinah for keeping us posted on this lakorn^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
they didnt pose together though ;) annes so perdy and romes mighty handsome. im glad they choosen noon for the other pra'nang. she suits these type of drama

credit to anne/ken club

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg how can i have missed this... brings back so many memories of manee yad fah from the pic of ann with the hat.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeahh now thinking about it Rome looks very youngg for Anne =/ I mean Aum looked good with Anne so I could be wrong but then Aum looks older than Rome, so yeahh. =/ Idk. Well, I'm so excited NOON BOONYASAK is in this lakorn too! Wow. Well despite all the bad things that's occured this year I'm so happy she has plentyy of new lakorns this year! Woot*

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne looks really pretty!
I'm excited to see this!! :D

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks tinah again:)
Anne look very pretty and yes it does bring back memories of manee yard fah.... I cant wait to see the chemistry between the two

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Noon is sooo prettyy in this lakorn! I'd love her to be nang'ek agains! *sighs.

I thought she is older than Anne but she looks much sooo much younger than Anne!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
people make it seem like anne looks so much older than her age when she doesnt. but yeh, im sure her and rome will pull it off. the age difference isnt even gonna matter if the lakorn itself is good

thuy

sarNie Egg
Anne looks gorgeous and I do not know why people say she looks old. How matter what, I love her and her lakorns!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
You can tell Anne has aged but she is aging really gracefully so she doesn't look that old.
And I think her and Lome will look fine together because he looks really mature for his age lol.
I'm excited to see this. I hope it's like Manee Yard Fah heheh. ^_^

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Even though Rome looks mature for his age, I don't think they look good together. I'm not expecting any chemistry between them and don't think I will watch this lakorn either.

fun

Expired Sarnie
people make it seem like anne looks so much older than her age when she doesnt. but yeh, im sure her and rome will pull it off. the age difference isnt even gonna matter if the lakorn itself is good
I am not going to lie, age does matter to me in a way. But this is an exception lol!

i know what you mean tinah. they make it seems like anne is in her 40s when she's only 32 :rolleyes:
I know right... she is too old... lmao... so once someone hit the age of 32, I will be calling them an old maid... and point to them "you're hella old" :loool: