Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I always want ROME with JANIE/VICKY again. I didn't like how Janie looked in there lakorn so I didn't watch it and I just wasn't satisifed with ROME&VICKYs lakorn :(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
huh..? this was a reamke.. hmm i mustve forgot lol.. xp .. hehehe.. thanks.. hmm i should check it out.. jintara.. i cant believe she in there.. >_< ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooooooo.. i should check it out then.. lol.. hahaha i said that yesterday but got sidetracked hehehe xp ... ... jintara.. i love her..

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
i love this lakorn i cant wait to see Rome and Afffffffffffffffffff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
my enemy fanclub :loool: .. shoot i still gotta finish that eeek .. its so hard ..darn me...

cecilia

Staff member
^Aiko, dont worry, i haven't finish it yet. only half way there

but i hear a few comments from here and there that they like or look at Rome different after MY ENEMY :lol:
so if this is the role for him .. things sure will heat up according to fans' liking :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. ceci im still on page 10 .. i cant pass that im on that page straight .. i cant pass it for some reason lol.. haha.. whoo iono but aniwaise haha i shall finish soon hehe.. i know i read comments too that rome is dif now in their point of view hehehe xp .. whooooo .. but hes one hot gigolo to me lmao.. xp .. hehehe.. next to rain hehe xp..

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i'm still catching up .. i almost done with Lome's TIL DEATH DO US PART .. he was bad in there as well ..
Patta, i have not seen him being wild -- just got to the part of him heading back to the mansion to claim back what he entitle to own. LOl

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ceci.. i havent even started that one yet hehe .. im way behind in the fics area hehe xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha omg ceci :loool: .. perfect couple hehe.. dang i still gotta finish that hmmm i should plan my times hehe xp.. >_<..