Chalida's Next P'ek?

who should be mint's next future p'ek??

• Total voters

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
she's super cute, i would love to see her with my favorite guy actor right now Nadech....or with Mario because they both have such baby face...I also don't mind see her star with Pope again because I just love them in Tawan Duard...

Asy

sarNie Immature
Who's great warrinoot? :p

I'll love Mint Chalida with everyone. So far she have the chemistry will all her co-stars. :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im an mteam shipper but i would like to see mint and mario, followed by nadech & boy ehehe..

i love n'kao, but he's too young for her.. though it's just a 2-3 years age difference.. i want an older p'ek for her XD

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I want to see Mint with an older actor this time and for her to play a grown up role. Maybe Aum A, Chakrit, Por or Por T. Her roles so far are kiddy roles. I’d like to see her in a more serious role.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Damn,I think I'm the first one to vote for Pope and Mint C together. I just love them both together.They're just too cute together!!! I will love it if they get pair again!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I want to see Mint with an older actor this time and for her to play a grown up role. Maybe Aum A, Chakrit, Por or Por T. Her roles so far are kiddy roles. I’d like to see her in a more serious role.
I want to see Mint with Aum too! I like a mature couple as well.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark: There's a high chance Mteam will reunite soon, so I can't vote for Mark.

Nadech: He's like the last guy I want Chalida to pair with.

Pope: The man of my dreams. Chanawat's my true love, but I'll have to pass since I want to see Chalida with someone new.

Alex: Already paired with Chalida in Rak Pathiharn -- and as much I as I adore Pas-Namon -- I don't have the impulse to scream for them off-screen.

Kane: Don't know much about him yet.

Boy Pakorn: He shipped Mteam pretty hard so it's a little difficult for me erase the affectionate, evil, big bro image. Needs more time.

Great: E-Loong. 55555

Kao: Too skinny. Too young. He's cute, but for now, I can't imagine them together.

So my vote goes to Mario. They were so close in Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode. Chario? Mintario? Maricha? HAHA LAI JAI

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mark: There's a high chance Mteam will reunite soon, so I can't vote for Mark.

Nadech: He's like the last guy I want Chalida to pair with.

Pope: The man of my dreams. Chanawat's my true love, but I'll have to pass since I want to see Chalida with someone new.

Alex: Already paired with Chalida in Rak Pathiharn -- and as much I as I adore Pas-Namon -- I don't have the impulse to scream for them off-screen.

Kane: Don't know much about him yet.

Boy Pakorn: He shipped Mteam pretty hard so it's a little difficult for me erase the affectionate, evil, big bro image. Needs more time.

Great: E-Loong. 55555

Kao: Too skinny. Too young. He's cute, but for now, I can't imagine them together.

So my vote goes to Mario. They were so close in Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode. Chario? Mintario? Maricha? HAHA LAI JAI
Chun Chob Mintario Maricha those name pen dee tee sood :thumbsup: another one from me
'Chario'