Chalida's Next P'ek?

who should be mint's next future p'ek??

• Total voters

Asy

sarNie Immature
Another one for Mario - Chalida is Macha. 'macha' is a slang word in our country, the meaning is kinda slave. :lmao3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
CHANAWAT needs their own lakorn! After that i'd really like to see her with Nadech but that's mostly because i like the two as a group from 4 HJ and it's nice to see some kind of reuniting of the group that were so great togethr; but having a hard time imagining their chemistry.
More than nadech i think Mint and Mario would look adorable!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm thinking how could I have forgotten about Great??? I like him sooooo much! He's one of my favs & i don't have many favs. I'm so dissappointed with myself.
mai pen rai ka ceda_lee sometime your mind can't catch things very speedy I am the same
as U sometime now that U knew then U can be one of Great's fans along side with me :thumbsup:

LukNadechYaya

sarNie Egg
When I was watching Wayupak Montra I saw Nadech and Mint Next to each other i paused the video and looked and I think Nadech and Mint make a great couple even though i'm secretly obsessed with MTEAM. :spin:

and as @ceda_lee said: Yeah Mint should play more of an adult role! we all know she can play cute and innocent she needs to play more serious! I would love to see it! I was also loved the role in Tawan Deard she played! :D

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
i would love to see her w/ Nadech :wub: I think they will look adorable. I still want another MTeam lakorn tho :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Well.. Girls! Mint and Great will be having a photoshoot soon in Chiang Rai/Mai, lol, forgot which province. ^^
oh that is great news omg P'Great photoshooting with N'Mint then this maybe a hint/clues
hope miracle comes alive making them as pair :cloud9: :cheer: I'm having faith for
next year 2012 :censor:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Well.. Girls! Mint and Great will be having a photoshoot soon in Chiang Rai/Mai, lol, forgot which province. ^^
Chiang Mai ja.

About Mint's next character, interestingly, she also told her fans her next role will be a completely mature role. The elders want her to have a maturer image considering she's entering university next year.

lilypha

sarNie Adult
When I was watching Wayupak Montra I saw Nadech and Mint Next to each other i paused the video and looked and I think Nadech and Mint make a great couple even though i'm secretly obsessed with MTEAM. :spin:

and as @ceda_lee said: Yeah Mint should play more of an adult role! we all know she can play cute and innocent she needs to play more serious! I would love to see it! I was also loved the role in Tawan Deard she played! :D
actually Nadech supposed to play Alex's role in RP with Mint but he got pull out. I can also see the cuteness between nadech and mint:)