Channel 3 Charity Concert: Love is in the Air | April 29, 2017

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So basically this event is just a concert right? No, soccer game or parade like they've done previously?
There's no news about the soccer game or parade of all CH3 actors and actresses especially those with upcoming lakorns yet. I hope they'll still have it.

sarNie Adult
Also I noticed James Ji was wearing white sneaker which is a mismatch with his black suit. LOL Maybe he forgot his dress shoes.

I'm really looking forward to this concert!!

Oh that's really his style. He does it (purposely) most of the time. James Ji is also an endorser of Baoji (Sneakers/Rubbershoes brand) so I'm not sure if what he was wearing was Baoji or something else. I haven't seen the clip yet. hehe.

@xcinsationalx , I am guessing they are going to be more low key for this year's anniversary since they are still in the 1 year mourning period for the King Rama IX's passing. Not sure if they will still have a soccer game in that regard. If you've noticed, the colors of their outfits are still muted somewhat. No pinks and apple greens yet.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
^Yup. They are not yet allowed to have a grand like celebration or use colorful themes. As we can see it's mostly black and white. After a year of mourning, everything will be back to normal.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
The concert is currently ongoing. For photos and videos please track the following hashtag on Instagram (though it's long for a hashtag lol): #loveisintheairchannel3charityconcert

I hope it will be aired in full on TV!

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Aside from the p'eks and n'eks in the concert poster, other CH3 actors and actresses were also present.

I love their glamour outfits and the airline themed ones! :love::love::love:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Also love this cuteness! :icon12:
From the instagram post Pope & Mew's performance also looks looks pretty cute as well. But not as big a fan of Yadech and MarkKim's performances this year. Yadech's was fine, but so some reason I had higher expectations. The whole bed thing with MarkKim's was weird lol

Last edited: