Channel 3 Stars Reaching Out...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
I was browsing through thaitv3.com and came across one of the many Power 3 Club's project. I just wanted to share these inspiring photos with all of you. These photos made me realize that these amazing stars are more than just beautiful and talented, they are kind hearted and down to earth. They are greatly admired for reaching out to the community. Here you go...

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
Good for them. Lets hope they really wanted to reach out and it wasn't just for publicity. :D

edit: the baby hasn't changed a bit.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
wOw lOok at p'pOr.....he so cute......ish a gOod thang that their dOing thIs....thanx for sharIng

Saifah

bite me x___
Mara Phang said:
I was browsing through thaitv3.com and came across one of the many Power 3 Club's project. I just wanted to share these inspiring photos with all of you. These photos made me realize that these amazing stars are more than just beautiful and talented, they are kind hearted and down to earth. They are greatly admired for reaching out to the community. Here you go...

i like these pictures, its so cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww..that is truly thoughtful of them!!..they sure are kind hearted..makes me admire them even more..but hey..thats sarn's baby..lol..from likitsit hua jai..

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
the baby is so cute.. and it's so nice of them to reach out like that.. thanks for sharing

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing the pictures. It's good when people try to help out. The baby have grown so much since she was in the first lakorn with Pat and Por. Really cute baby.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
that's nice of them!!!whose the girl in yellow?? pat and por makes a cute couple!!!
[post="133207"][/post]​

The name of the girl wearing yellow is Som. She is beautiful, but I am not sure which lakorn she stars in. She is a member of the Power 3 Club. Yeah, Pat and Por sure makes a cute couple. I love them both!!