she's so cute ^_^

Muddie Murda

smile...
Aww! This is so amazing! I love it when people reach out to help others! ^__^

And that baby is mad adorable!

I love this picture. I love how she poses and does the V..-does it too- lol

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda, I like that picture too. I like the way all the stars interact with with the kids. They seem so caring and kind.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
mango said:
aww they're so sweet

i feel so bad for the people and children there. . . =[
off topic but does anyone knows
who's Oa's parents?
she's so cute ^_^
[post="136194"][/post]​
Hmmm...I'm not sure who OA's parents are. I wondered the same thing. All I know is that she's the most adorable baby and that she's attach to Pat and Por. You know what...my boyfriend watched Likasit Huajai with me and he swears OA belongs to Pat and Por. He says OA has Pat and Por's features. I'm like, that's not true because the baby has a totally different last name. LOL. Also, Pat and Por is not even together. He's silly. Anyway, he was saying that they could've hid OA's real name because they wanted to promote Pat and Por. That's funny. Interesting, though...Who knows...he could be right. LOL. :huh:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
It looked like all of the young actors/actresses from Likasit Hua Jai was there. lol very cute pics! when Pat takes pics with the other girls, you can tell she's super small and skinny.

akanin

sarNie Elites
Giving back to the community is the way to go...that's how it should be...glad to see them helping out...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
madeph said:
It looked like all of the young actors/actresses from Likasit Hua Jai was there. lol very cute pics! when Pat takes pics with the other girls, you can tell she's super small and skinny.
[post="142568"][/post]​
Yeah, Pat does look super small and skinny compared to others. She's so adorable!!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Damn, i'm such lazy bum. I'm need to join circle k or something now!! :loool: I haven't contribute to my community since high school.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
Damn, i'm such lazy bum. I'm need to join circle k or something now!! :loool: I haven't contribute to my community since high school.
[post="166150"][/post]​
You're hilarious, iamnowhere. LOL. It's all cool...At least you contributed to the community at one point of your life. LOL.