Chasing Pavements

Merit

sarNie Adult
Chapter Six

The night came bringing a little wind with it, which Pope isn’t complaining. He opened his window to let the air in when he noticed something from the other house. He leaned out the window and saw Mint attempting to climb out of the window.

“Damn.” He grabbed his robe threw it over his pajama and headed out. He took two steps at a time coming downstairs, mumbling a few unintelligent words. This time he promised himself he’s not going to let her off easily.

Mint tiptoed and opened the gate as quietly as possible. She turned to look at her house one last time and stepped out. That was as far as she got, her body collided with another. She looked up and Pope gave her one of the most unpleasant, pissed off look she had ever seen from him. She tried kicking the gate open, since she didn’t have the chance to close it properly. But she knew even before taking the chance, it would fail miserably. Pope gave one quick reach for her grabbing her arm in a death grip he dragged her with him back to her house.

Pope, let me go, please...” Her pleading went to deaf ears.

“I’m done playing nice with you. Out of all the stupid things you have done, this tops it all.” He quickened his steps.

Mint could see his body stiffened and felt his temper rising with each movement. She swallowed hard, thinking desperately of a way to get out before he wakes her mother up.

“I promise you I will never do it again. I promised!” She yelled out.

If Pope heard her, he didn’t even bother turning. They reached the door he knocked on it so loudly even the dead would wake up from it. Mint tried to move her arm and test her strength but the more she moved it, the harder she felt Pope’s hand. She heard footsteps running to the door and her heart pounded. “Pope.” She whispered but she got nothing, not even one look from him. He kept his eyes on the door until it was opened.

“Mint.” Nan looked at her daughter with a worried expression then anger sets in.

Pope yanked her inside while her mom closed the door none too gently only when she was deep inside the house did he finally let go of her. She rubbed her arm and kept her eyes off of everyone. He walked over to her, she took a step away from him each time he came near, but he kept on moving himself to her until she was stuck between a sofa and a chair. She gave up and stood still.

“Do you have anything to say?” Pope’s voice was so calm she knew it only meant one thing. He was upset.

Pope’s calmness was a façade, he is boiling inside. The horror in which she could have done herself definite harm took him over the edge. She had promised him not long ago that she would not do such stupid thing again, and here it is she had broken her promise to him.

“Is this because of the party?” Nan paused. Looking at her daughter with her head lowered was enough of an answer. “What am I going to do with you?”

Pope’s anger must have clouded his vision because he just now noticed a bag in Mint’s hand. Mint followed his eyes and quickly hid the bag behind her back. He reached for the bag but Mint made a sudden movement blocking him. He lifted his eyes to her still in a reaching position. “Don’t push your luck it doesn’t look very good as it stands.”

Mint knew she had lost the battle. When he reached for the bag again, she loosened the grip on it. He looked inside and pulled out what looked to be a dress, lifting it to the air his fury came alive once more. She risked her life for a damn party? He threw the dress aside as if it’s the most disgusting thing he had ever seen.

Pope narrowed his eyes, counting to ten silently before he allowed himself to speak. “You climbed out a window that could potentially kill you just so you can attend a party?”

“Mint, why do you do such childish things? You could have fallen and break your neck!” Nan concentrated on a thought. “Do you want me to send you to live with your father?”

Mint’s eyes shot up. The thought made her eyes mist and she shook her head with enough force she almost feel it snap.

Pope crossed his arms and looked at her reaction. No, he told himself, he’s not going to feel sorry for her. She has to learn her lesson. He moved to stand in front of her, lifting her chin up he made her looked him in the eyes. “If you ever do anything like that again, I will personally drive you to your father, are we clear?”

Mint looked into those eyes where fire seemed to swim in them. She doesn’t want to believe Pope would be that cruel considering what her father had done to her. She searched his eyes but it revealed nothing. Her lips shaking, she felt her tears coming. Unable to speak, she nodded.

“Go upstairs and I recommend for you to stay there.” Pope stepped away to make room for her. “Learn to think before you act. There’s only you and your mom, imagine what it would do to her if you end up seriously hurt.”

She saw the truth in his comment and her tears became more aggressive. She blinked once and a single tear trickled down her cheek. Turning around, she wiped her eyes and rushed upstairs.

Grate was dressed for a date and ready to head out the door when he opened it, he found his brother standing looking like hell. His hair all lope sided, his shirt one side tucked in the other out. His features looked as if he hadn’t had a good sleep in days. How was that possible when it hasn’t been twenty four hours yet since they last met?

Grate looked at Kane for a long minute and opened the door wide for him to get in. Closing the door he reached for his phone and called off his date.

“I’m filing for divorce.”

Grate gave one hard stare at his brother but offer no reply.

“I can’t save my marriage.”

Grate had never seen such bleak look from his brother before. He turned around and walked over to the balcony, thinking a little fresh air was what he needed. Kane followed behind and there stood brothers side to side. One could not commit, the other isn’t afraid, but yet at the moment they are the same, alone.

Kane stared out to the night, seeing the stars for what they are the first time, beautiful.

“I did not set out to have an affair with anyone. The night I met Matt, Pim and I had a huge argument. I had returned from a meeting, it took longer than I first thought. She had called me and I could not answer my phone, the moment I walked inside the door she immediately accused me of being with a girl behind her back.” Kane caught a glimpse of his wedding ring, twisting it around he continued. “I told her that her insecurities are starting to take a toll on our marriage. She hadn’t heard a word I said instead she started yelling at me, calling me an unfaithful jerk. I didn’t want to stay at home thinking if I leave it’ll give her a chance to calm down.”

“And it so happened, you ran into Matt.”

Kane nodded.

“Don’t worry Matt and I are pretty much done after she found out I’m married. All there is left, if she accepts is an apology.”

“She truly doesn’t know and when she said she did not sleep with you was also the truth?”

“Correct.”

Grate turned to his brother and leaned against the balcony. “Who to thought you would get into a mess with women before me.”

“As for Maya...” Kane paused focusing on a single star he withheld the truth. It was going to be a secret that he’ll take to the grave.

“You are going to break your daughter’s heart.”

Kane’s voice changed and it became a little shaky. “I love her. I would not do anything to hurt my daughter. Divorcing her mom does not mean I love her any less.”

Kane and Grate stood there in a moment of silent. Taking a deep breath to feel the breeze slightly rushing through him, Kane closed his eyes, opening them a few minutes later he turned to Grate. “Matt is a good girl.”

“Uh-huh.” His answered dripping with sarcastic and skepticism.

“Get to know her a little, she might surprise you.”

Grate raised an eyebrow questioning his brother but opted out of further conversation, he turned to the night and let the wind carried him away.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yay! Grate sees the truth in Matt finally. Not that i see him apologizing any time soon. Hope he will take his brother's advice and get to know her!
I feel so bad for Mint. Feels like she's gone through a lot and is just trying to enjoy life. Hope she will win Pope's heart and they can take care of each other. He takes good csre of her already

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks to those that have been reading. I honestly, don't know which direction I am taking this story. I would say Matt/Grate would be the uncertainly. I have a general idea about Pope/Mint. Unfortunately, this story has taken a backseat to my other fanfiction for Sesshoumaru/Rin, since they are my new obsession. lol

But I will update the story sometime this week. :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Chapter Seven

With a basket of cookies in hand, Mint decided to visit Pope at work. It has been three days since she saw or spoken to him and sadly she missed him. She tried ignoring him but it didn’t pan out the way she wanted to. At night she kept looking out her windows to take a glimpse at him, but either he returned home late or goes off to work early. If she had to take a guess, he was avoiding her.

They have known each other for ten years but this has been the third time for her to visit him at his work place. She loves being a pest to him at home but she didn’t have the desire to bother him at work. For one, she knew that if she pushed his button to the extreme, he will surely not take kindly to her backside.

Whistling to herself she walked inside W&T Inc. Beautiful she thought. The appliances had been rearranged and seemed more vintage looking. The chairs and sofa with its bright colors made the place so much more cheerful. She smiled, imagining herself working here one day...or not.

“Can I help you?” The receptionist asked a little rudely looking Mint up and down.

Mint subconsciously touched her hair. She lowered her eyes to her very casual outfit, perhaps a bit too casual with her oversized black T-shirt, her flimsy flip flops, and a pair of shorts that looked a bit dirty didn’t quite make an impression at a place of business.

“I’m here to see Pope.”

“Mr. Thanawat is not available. Do you have an appointment?” Came the questioned a little rough around the edges.

“Do I need one?” Mint asked honestly.

The receptionist took another look at Mint. “What’s the name?”

“Mint.”

“Mint what?” The receptionist tilted her head.

“Mint Chalida, Pope and I go way back.” She rushed the last part in and moved back and forth with her heels, swinging the basket in hand.

“Unless you have an appointment then Mr. Thanawat won’t able to see you.”

Mint smiled at her statement. A big sincere smile at that, it threw the receptionist off guard.

“Can you ring him and let him know I’m here. I’m sure he won’t turn me away.”

The receptionist did not want to take the chance of getting in trouble. The way Mint used Pope’s name was too casual as if they do know each other. She slowly picked up the phone and paged Pope. Hanging up a few second later she turned to Mint. “He said it’s OK.”

“Thank you, that’s sweet of you.” Mint reached into the basket and wrapped a cookie with a napkin and laid it on the receptionist’s desk. “I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy baking it.” She gave a quick nod and headed towards Pope.

Mint knocked once on the door. “Come in.” She heard Pope’s voice yelled out.

She opened the door slowly and saw Pope in his navy business suit and a pen tucked behind his left ear, he has never look more handsome. The way his eyebrows came together while he concentrated on his work and those beautiful lips of his that puckered up slightly as if he’s thinking of something or making a decision on something important. Her heart leaped and pounded, butterflies flying in her stomach. She’s suddenly lost in her dream, and found herself closing her eyes.

“Mint.”

She smiled.

“Mint.”

Her smiled got bigger.

“Mint!”

“Yes.” She opened her eyes finding Pope staring at her suspiciously.

“Mint what are you...?” It seemed to be a habit with him when it comes to her. He barely able to finished a sentence without pausing.

“My outfit, I know. I wasn’t planning on visiting you today, but was just around the neighborhood and thought I stop by. I brought you some cookies.” She lifted the basket to him.

Pope got up from his chair and walked over to her. His stare was not focus so much on her outfit but more on her face. The closer Pope got to her, the more she retreated until he cornered her against the wall with nowhere to move. He grabbed her face and tilted to the right. Mint followed his eyes and tried to figure out what he is looking at. He made a little sound between his teeth, what exactly she didn’t want to know. He licked his thumb and wiped her forehead. Mint moved her eyes upward.

“You like looking messy don’t you?” He walked back to his desk and sat on the edge of it with his legs slightly crossed he awaited his answer.

She didn’t give him one instead she reached for a cookie and started to eat it, licking her lips in between.

Pope hid a smile. Looking at her now he knew why the last three days were one of the longest he ever had. He missed her, missed even the little headaches she caused from time to time. And watching her enjoying her cookie, he didn’t want it any other way.

“I’m really sorry.”

“You are?”

“Yup,” She took the last bite of the cookie and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

“I only sneaked out because I have no choice. If mom says yes, you would say no. And mom already said no, so that was double whammy for me.” She swallowed the last bite of her cookie and reached for another one.

Pope silently laughed at the sight. The cookies are for him but he was sure by the time they are done talking she would end up eating the whole thing.

“About my father...” This time Mint shoved the entire cookie in her mouth deliberately so she didn’t have to continue. The subject is very sensitive to her and avoiding it was what she does best.

Pope stood up straight and a serious look formed immediately. “Mint, I would never send you to live with him, no way, no how. You really upset me climbing out the window but I only said that to put some fear in you. I promise, you that I would protect you from him at all cost.”

She smiled and finished another cookie wiping her hand on her shorts she grabbed another one from the basket. Pope grinned and watched her took a big bite. He looked at the basket and true enough, it was empty.

“I...” Her mouth full of cookie she couldn’t say another word. She lifted a finger to him to hold on for a second. Swallowing the remaining of the cookie she continued where she left off. “I have a feeling you were trying to scare me.” She eyed his office to see if there’s any water in sight.

Pope looked at her then walked over to his desk, pulling one of the drawer opened he grabbed a bottle of water. “Here you go.”

Mint gladly took it and drank the water so fast so almost chocked on it.

“Apology accepted.”

Mint smiled.

Pope touched her head, then grabbed her shoulders and turned her to the door. “I have a lot of work to do.”

He opened the door but Mint abruptly stopped. She looked him squared in the eyes. “Pope.”

“Hmmm...”

“Do you like me?”

“Of course I do, little thing.”

It was not the answer she was looking for, “little thing” what was she a puppy? She dropped her shoulders and disappointment registered in her eyes.

“I’m not little.” She backed away. “See.” Hands on her hips she thrust herself forward.

“Ah...”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“And what is it do you want me to see exactly?”

“Everything, can’t you see?”

This time Pope had his hands on his hips, his eyes roaming Mint’s body. “All I see is a girl with braided hair, hanging on each side of her. A stain of chocolate smearing the corner of her mouth, an oversized T-shirt that isn’t the most appealing, not to add a pair of shorts that is still deciding if it needed to be wash or not. I still stand by my initial answer. You are little.” He came to a standstill. “And stay that way!”

Mint made an agitated face toward Pope and swung around hard enough to where one side of her braid hits her nose. Rubbing it and feeling embarrassed she stalked off.

Pope smiled and shook his head, leaning against the door he watched his little Mint and a question came to him. Is he being selfish for wanting her to be this way forever?

Matt looked at her watch it is ten past one. Yasha, said he had an important news to tell her, but refused to let it out over the phone. Eating her lunch in a hurry she stood up when she saw Grate walked in. Turning her head and shield it with her hand she tried to make her escape but before she even got close to the door, Grate grabbed a hold of her arm and pulled her with him.

“Of course,” She sighed in annoyance.

Grate sat her down taking a moment to look at the seat across from him but decided against it and sat next to her instead. She moved away from him as far as the seat allowed her to without falling off.

He handed her the menu. “Order something.”

“I just ate.”

“Eat something else.”

“Don’t think so.”

“I’ll order something for the both of us. I need to talk to you.”

She looked at him, with his hair a little tussled, his eyes seemed a lot softer than any of the time she has seen in him. He is a lot tanner than most men she has came across with, but somehow that suited him.

“I had a talk with Kane the other day.” Grate scanned through the menu, putting it down he waved for the waitress.

Matt crossed her arms and leaned backward watching him ordering food like he’s ordering for a party of four. “You are eating it by yourself
I told you I’m not hungry.”

“You’ll eat.”

The food arrived and it took over every inch of the table. She looked at the plate in front of her and pushed it aside. Grate took that opportunity and grabbed the plate. He started to fill her plate with meat and vegetables and handed back to her. She looked at it but didn’t move to take it.

Grate placed it in front of her and turned back to his food. “I’m willing to start over.”

“Not interested.”

“I’m not good with apology.”

“After how you treated me, I deserve one.”

Grate laid his fork neatly on his napkin and turned to her. Those eyes seemed to draw him in each time he sees her. A mixture of stubbornness and vulnerability is there no matter how hard she tried to hide them. She stared at him waiting for something, her answer perhaps. Her lips began to form a thin line and she reached out to pull on the end strands of her hair. A habit of some sort he knew. When he met her eyes again he found his answer. She was annoyed.

“Fine, I guess, I can swallow my pride for the first time, Matt...”

“Matt!”

Grate turned to the man the voice belonged to. While Matt sat there staring at the figure she was stunned and couldn’t even managed a blink. Grate didn’t like whoever he is, there’s something about him that comes off fake. His hair is sleek back with a small ponytail, his eyes maybe slightly bigger but there seemed to be secrets in them. Grate turned back to his food and ignored the suspicions in him. But curiosity got the best, when he lifted his eyes to Matt, he saw questions in those big eyes of hers and the only person that holds the answers to any of them is the man standing there acting as if he has all the time in the world. Taking a bite of what seemed to be a piece of fish, he lost his appetite. He sat back in his seat and eyed them, there’s a history between them and to what extend he was going to find out one way or another.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Chapter Eight

Matt ghostly stared at Jet standing looking like a different man. She would never imagine herself running into him again. She thought that history was put behind her two years ago, but now it seemed unlikely. Was this the news Yasha wanted to tell her? If so, she’s going to kill him when she sees him next.

“Matt.”

“Jet,” She smiled and grabbed a glass of water and drank it until she felt she could go no longer. “What a surprise.” That was an understatement.

Jet, eyed her then the man next to her, smiling like he meant it he turned back to Matt. “I’m in town for a bit, I tried calling you but have unsuccessfully reached you.” He stepped forward.

“Well, you know the busy girl that I am.” She smiled nervously.

Grate snorted

Jet and Matt turned to him at once. Ignoring Grate, Matt lifted her eyes to Jet and his eyes were reminding her of the past. Those eyes were sharp yet revealing at the same time. She hated that little part of her when she was a girl who didn’t quite know her own heart. Jet sensed her thinking locked eyes with her.

“It is the past, sweetheart, let it be just that.”

Grate coughed and water flew out of his mouth. He grabbed the napkin and wiped himself in a hurry. His eyes went straight to Matt, who is trying her best avoiding him. She does not owed him any explanation whatsoever and if he sits there trying to get an answer from her, then he’ll be sorry.

“Matt, can we talk?” Jet asked the question to her but his eyes went to Grate.

“I...sure,” She said trying to get up but she was stuck with Grate not moving an inch. “Will you please?” She shoved his arm.

“Of course,” Grate stood up and moved out of his chair. “Don’t be too long I don’t like eating by myself.”

Matt wanted to say, what does that have to do with her, but held her tongue. She forced a smile at him and turned to Jet. “Let’s go outside.” Jet nodded and followed her.

Grate watched them walked out. “The girl got more men after her than she knows what to do with them.” Though, he wasn’t sure why he is even bothered by that thought. He can’t stand her, and she’s obviously displeased with him, so what she does is her business, still he could not get rid of this idiotic feeling that he does in a small way cared.

“Mom, what are you doing?” Mint sat down next to her mom and grabbed a yellow rose and lifted to her nose. “It smells pretty good.”

“I’m trying to light up the house a bit.” Nan cut the leaves off from the roses and gently placed it down.

“What are my two favorite people doing?” Pope smiled and seemed happier than usual.

Mint grew suspicious but that was set aside when she got up and ran to him causing her mom to shook, her head and smiled at the same time at her daughter’s action.

“Are you staying out of trouble today?” Pope gave a quick pat on her head.

Mint ducked and brushed his hand away. “It’s too early in the morning for me to get in any trouble. Besides, what are you doing here so early in the morning?”

“I thought I am welcome here at any kind of the hour, my feeling is hurt.” Pope teased her and pouted playfully.

“You are.” Nan yelled out.

Mint turned to her mom then back to Pope, when she saw him held out something in his hand. “What is that?”

“Our company is holding our very first party.” He dangled the invitation in his hand. “I thought it’s something you might want to go, but if you don’t...”

Mint tried to grab it from his hand when he held it higher from her reach. “I mean but if you don’t want to go, then it’s ok.”

Mint jumped as high as she could, touching the tip of the invitation when one of her foot got caught up with his and she tumbled forward. Pope immediately dropped the invitation and went after Mint grabbing her waist tightly.

She turned to him and a bit annoyed despite that he had saved her from smashing her face to the floor. “You always make things difficult for me.” She shoved his chest. “You know I would do anything to go to a party.” She paused. “With you,” She added the last minute.

“Sorry.” His smiled seemed to have gotten bigger.

Mint pinched her eyebrows together, what was so funny?

Pope picked up the invitation and handed to Mint this time. “It’s going to be a mask party and at the end of the night, you get to pick who you want to be kissed by.” Pope sobered up. “Don’t get any ideas in thinking you can kiss anybody.”

Mint folded her arms. “Are you going to kiss anyone?”

“I’m different.”

“Oh, so you can kiss a girl but I can’t kiss a guy. How is that fair?”

“Because you are still young,” He tried explaining.

“I am almost twenty-one. I am not in diapers anymore.”

“Like I said, you are still young.”

Mint ignored him. “Hmmm...I am going to find me a handsome man to give me my first kiss. Oh, how exciting,” She smiled then stopped when she saw Pope staring at her.

“Give me the invitation back, you are not going.”

“No, way,” Mint stepped backward. “I’m going. You can’t uninvited me.”

“Yes, I can.” Pope took a few more steps then ran after her.

Mint ran and hid behind her mom. “Pope is being unreasonable.”

“If your intention is to land a first kiss, then I’m going to make sure that it’ll never happen.”

Pope chased after her again, Mint got away from behind her mom and ran with Pope behind her heels.

Nan watched them and smiled. She knew Pope cared about Mint and would do anything to protect her and there are times she saw something different in his eyes when he thinks no one is watching him. But Nan also knows that even Pope himself is unsure of his true feelings for Mint.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I love pop-mint couple,they are so cute.
The way pop care about mint not knowing his feeling.Wordless.
I love this sentence: “Don’t get any ideas in thinking you can kiss anybody.”
Can't wait for next chap.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I love pop-mint couple,they are so cute.
The way pop care about mint not knowing his feeling.Wordless.
I love this sentence: “Don’t get any ideas in thinking you can kiss anybody.”
Can't wait for next chap.
Thanks for reading...

Love Pope's smile. Pope's character in TD has got to be one of the best. Mint and Pope does make a good pair. I don't know how far I'm going to take their character in my story. I'm stuck with Matt and Grate not sure what to do with them...sigh...they were the inspiration for this fic yet at this point I am at a stand still with them. I'm more into Pope and Mint. LOL

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol totally understandable! Pope and Mint are one of a kind, i am so drawn towards this couple, in both the TD and in this story. Pope's feelings are so mysterious to me, but I feel like he wants to protect Mint to an extent that is beyond his brotherly actions. I hope she wows him when she arrives at that party and that they get to KISS!

Merit

sarNie Adult
lol totally understandable! Pope and Mint are one of a kind, i am so drawn towards this couple, in both the TD and in this story. Pope's feelings are so mysterious to me, but I feel like he wants to protect Mint to an extent that is beyond his brotherly actions. I hope she wows him when she arrives at that party and that they get to KISS!

You are a better writer than I am. I have no idea why but I can't translate the feelings within words but better with actions. When I wrote my first story it have 53 chapters still a few of my readers didn't get the feeling that the guy likes the girl if it wasn't for his actions they don't believe he likes her at all. LOL.

I'm hoping Mint will get a N'ek role with Pope in the future. It would be a waste for her since she has proven herself in TD. They could be a hot pair if given a chance.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Pope actually revealed that Great is the closest person to him in Channel 3. I think it's almost a decade since they've known each other. LOL. Makes me think of bromance. :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Pope actually revealed that Great is the closest person to him in Channel 3. I think it's almost a decade since they've known each other. LOL. Makes me think of bromance. :)
I didn't know that Pope and Grate were friends. Bromance...LOL..Oh, my dirty thoughts. Isn't Mint good friends with Matt and Grate as well. It would be cute if Pope dated Mint and Grate dated Matt.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yep. In one of the articles in Tawan Deard Premium, Mint asked Pope about a competition he entered. That's when Pope mentioned he entered the competition "Searching for Jaded" in which Great also participated. So the two became friends since then. I think Pope was around 21-22 years at the time. Recenlty, there were news that the two are feuding, but Pope denied it and said Great is the closest person to him in Channel 3. They became distant during one period when Great came to Channel 3 first and was busy with lakorns I think. But now that Pope is also with Channel 3, they still go out and play soccer with each other once in a while.

I think the girls are still on friendly terms too, since Wan Jai. I've seen Mint upload a couple of funny pictures she and Matt took together on Twitter earlier this this year. I think it's funny and coincidental that Mint had events with both Great and Matt separately, but both near the same time when Kularb Rai Glay Ruk was airing. Her Thai fans says she has always called Great "Uncle," but since KRGR, she started calling Matt "Aunt" too. Seems like she ships them. Lol.

I'm sorry if this is spam in your fanfiction. But I couldn't resist. Lol. I don't think many people know that Pope and Great are good buddies. I think it's HAWT. Lol. I find they sometimes have similar smiles as well as "eye" smiles.

It would be cute if Pope dated Mint and Grate dated Matt.
This would be my dream come true. xD

Merit

sarNie Adult
You are not spamming in my story...it's still related to the four people I am writing about.

I wonder why Pope didn't start out with channel 3 sooner? He seemed to be a little late to the game even if he doesn't look his age. But his supporting roles so far has put the spot light on him. Pope and Grate does have one of the biggest smile. When Pope smiled at Mint his face pretty much light up. Grate likes to smile and his eyes is so bright when he smiles. To me, it's rare to see people smile with their eyes.

Mint might know something about Grate and Matt that we don't know about. LOL. Uncle and Aunt is pretty significant. :) I adore Mint in Wan Jai. Even if Matt was my favorite I was drawn to Mint's character. She was so cute with First because he was so tall compare to her but I think she is better with Pope, her chemisty with Pope is a lot stronger.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Merit your are awesome! I been missing Grate and Matt so much and now I can have something new to enjoy. I will definitely read this. Love Grate and Matt, and Pope and Mint is becoming my favorite. Keep up the good work!

Merit

sarNie Adult
Merit your are awesome! I been missing Grate and Matt so much and now I can have something new to enjoy. I will definitely read this. Love Grate and Matt, and Pope and Mint is becoming my favorite. Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the comment..

I missed them too that is why I started writing the story after KLRGR...then when Likit Sanae Ha was announced I was so excited only to be disappointed when it was by Good Feeling. LOL. The teaser looked horrible. :)

Matt and Grate have such great chemistry on and off-screen, for me it was hard not to like them.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You are not spamming in my story...it's still related to the four people I am writing about.

I wonder why Pope didn't start out with channel 3 sooner? He seemed to be a little late to the game even if he doesn't look his age. But his supporting roles so far has put the spot light on him. Pope and Grate does have one of the biggest smile. When Pope smiled at Mint his face pretty much light up. Grate likes to smile and his eyes is so bright when he smiles. To me, it's rare to see people smile with their eyes.
I think for a long while, Pope was intent on doing films and movies rather than lakorns. During the time, I think he was going through a lot of personal things too, like his father's death and things like that. He really is late in the game, and it took him a very long time to gain popularity, but I think that's why I admire him so much. He could have taken a different route and gone into the architecture industry, but he persevered and chose to continue doing something he's passionate about. He kept on taking acting classes and even practiced horse-riding even before Tawan Deard and Naresuan.

Mint might know something about Grate and Matt that we don't know about. LOL. Uncle and Aunt is pretty significant. :) I adore Mint in Wan Jai. Even if Matt was my favorite I was drawn to Mint's character. She was so cute with First because he was so tall compare to her but I think she is better with Pope, her chemisty with Pope is a lot stronger.

Lol. I adore 3M (Matt-Margie-Mint). Wan Jai was such a big hit in Thailand. There are fans who actually want them reunited and tweeted to Khun Ja about it.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that Pope's able to take the time he needed after his father's death. I think he needed that time to mourn. The only thing is, since he's like 29 they are going to just keep on giving him supporting roles. He should have been given a couple of Pra'ek roles because he doesn't quite look his age and his acting is pretty good. I always admired those that can follow their dreams.

Oh, I would love to have the three girls reunite. Hopefully, they will listen to the fans and make it happen. Wan Jai was a good lakorn and each of them were given equal time with their story.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the comment..

I missed them too that is why I started writing the story after KLRGR...then when Likit Sanae Ha was announced I was so excited only to be disappointed when it was by Good Feeling. LOL. The teaser looked horrible. :)

Matt and Grate have such great chemistry on and off-screen, for me it was hard not to like them.
Your welcome. I will try and read this when I have time, I miss them so much too. Yeah I'm disappointed that it has to be by Good Feeling. The Teaser didn't even show them that much, and it looks bad. Anyways keep up the good work, and I will be sure to read this one...Also the other one your doing. I like Andrew and Matt also.