chat program of choice

which do u most often? n what do u luv about it?

• aim

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yahoo messenger

• gmail

• msn

• other

• Total voters

dfemc

sarNie Adult
among these chit chatty proggies...which are ur favs? n what do u like about it? :D

mine is yahoo-eey...i'm luvin' the buzz feature...n there's the cute audibles with emoticons. i've finally been won over by yahoooey's chatbox. ^_^

vina_lek

I'm kind of bias, b/c I haven't tried all of them yet. I've only used MSN, AIM, & YM! :sweat: So I voted for YM! :wub:

What's gmail like?

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hummm..i guess i vote for msn..cause i've only tried that...and try skype one time...so..=\

noungning

Heartless
being doing aim since dunno when but don't like it as much as msn because i can type in thai lol, but aim is good too... i can ghost and chat but msn i can't so it sucks. lol. :D

L

lalalek

I love the features to MSN....it's been good so far!!!!!! I only go on aim because of my bud and my crush!!!!! :wub: ...

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
I use the aol instant messenger...but i don't think it's aim or is it?

I have used AIM as well as the AOL instant messenger and they seem different to me. But when I do instant messenging I use my AOL one.

xilobabe

sarNie Egg
aim for chatting, msnger for file sharing. I can never connect to anyone on aim to send/recieve files.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
awww man...:( i can't believe yahooey's getting beat out. who could possibly have as cool emoticons and audibles as yahooey...c'mon...that's where all the emotions are :D

i usually like to use yahoo messenger because it's more easy to connect but i prefer to use msn u can send a big files and u can share the music u listen... just question of taste.. :wub:

vina_lek

dfemc said:
awww man...:( i can't believe yahooey's getting beat out. who could possibly have as cool emoticons and audibles as yahooey...c'mon...that's where all the emotions are :D
[post="115857"][/post]​
hehe...! ditto! B)

Kina

Dubsteppin'
im almost always on AIM, if not that, im on YM. those are the only two that i use...i hate msn. sth about it bugs me. gmail is ok. its nice and plain, hardly any eye-poppin features but its very very very new and they're workin on it. pretty soon, theyll launch a good one out. theyve been successful with their free email, which is always kool.