chatroom

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
what is the website to paltalk? i would like to go chat with some OGs lol
Idk, but I always hear audio clips of Hmong OG's on paltalk arguing over the stupidest things on YT. Never even knew that OGs were that smart and computer savvy, lol.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
interesting to know that there's chatroom for OG's also. I wonder about the age group there because I didn't know some OG's know how to do all of that stuff (i mean chatting on the internet/chatroom). Not to be rude or anything but i wonder if anyone have been on the other chatroom chatting the the OGs because I am curious as to what topics they talk about, whether it's like the younger kids now or not. anyone know please share, just curious.

forevertogether

sarNie Egg
Thank i will try go there to c how it was when i have time. But by the way i have already found a site where Hmong people all over the world chat. It was Hmoob Toj Siab. But mostly the OG chat in there. Once in a while u find a young guy in there to chat but mostly the young guys is from Thai, Laos, or Vietnam...so u will have to type in Hmong if u talk to peep over there. It fun tho cause there day i guess my hmong writing is so much better. I can write without trying to sound out the word. LOL....But if u want to chat with the peep over sea u will have to chat at night cause by that time over is morning...hehehe

Aria

sarNie Hatchling
download the program from paltalk.com and find the hmong rooms :whahuh: