Chatting online is cheating?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
If you're going to have a friendly and general chat with that guy, then I don't see any harm in it. But on the other hand, if you're going to chat with this guy more intimidly and take it further by calling eachother on the phone and start to have feelings, fascination, and infatuations, then.. perhaps that is cheating.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
If you're going to have a friendly and general chat with that guy, then I don't see any harm in it. But on the other hand, if you're going to chat with this guy more intimidly and take it further by calling eachother on the phone and start to have feelings, fascination, and infatuations, then.. perhaps that is cheating.
thanks for replying. and no i dont plan to chat with that guy again & get to know him. i love my bf. lols. ;)

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think it's cheating, I do all the time when I can't sleep, yes my bf knows about it too. I think as long as you know your boundary and not cross it, it's okay.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol if chatting online is considered cheating than I must have been cheating on my husband since day one of our relationship lol. I chat with my friends on a regular basis. Sometimes I meet new people and chat with them.. My husband knows about it and he doesn't care cause he knows I'm not doing anything else.. Occasionally theres the flirty comments, but no feelings are taken from them so my husband and I hardly consider it cheating because he does it too when he's bored. We know what we can and cannot do. So I think if your boyfriend is getting mad at you he might be a little insecure.. my husband use to be insecure because we met online lol and I don't blame him because he might think of it like this, "she met me online she could might meet someone else online." but I love the dumbass to much lol. So my answer to you would be NO it's not cheating because if it is ... most of us on sworld would be cheating because forum replies can be considered chatting -.- LOL

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
well, thank god!! i talk to my bf last nite... and he said he doesnt mind me chatting.. ;)

maybe i was just thinking too much because my sister said it was cheating.. lols.

that's because my sister's bf see it as cheating..hehe. welp im glad my bf isnt mad..

and thanks for replying girls.. B)

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
well, thank god!! i talk to my bf last nite... and he said he doesnt mind me chatting.. ;)
maybe i was just thinking too much because my sister said it was cheating.. lols.

that's because my sister's bf see it as cheating..hehe. welp im glad my bf isnt mad..

and thanks for replying girls.. B)
It would be cheating if you were sharing itimates thoughts with him, things that you wouldn't just share with anyone else. There's physical cheating and then there's emotional cheating.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
It would be cheating if you were sharing itimates thoughts with him, things that you wouldn't just share with anyone else. There's physical cheating and then there's emotional cheating.
well, i like to joke around wid people.. especially on the net. if you ask me. do i have feelings for people i chat wid.

the answer will be no. why? i dont even know who im chatting with and i dont give my number to strangers. hehee..

btw thanks for replying. :D