Chay Vang

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
darn!
i was gonna watch it but after reading what you guys said i dont think i'm going too...
makes me feel sad for him already...
but he has courage for going there...

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
It's not even FUNNY! Why the hell are those american people laughing.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
that david dumba$$. the crowd started boo-ing because he was being a jerk and started getting impatient
isnt the crew suppose to set up his amf and all those stuff?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
that david dumba$$. the crowd started boo-ing because he was being a jerk and started getting impatient
isnt the crew suppose to set up his amf and all those stuff?

thats what i said. when he (chay) got on stage. they shouldve had people set his equiptment for him so he
can do his thing but instead they didn't. so its not his fault for taking long.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
where is the justice? i can see chay vang making more money than that david guy during his baywatch lifetime. and his guitar would probably be worth than that skimpy spandex underwear thong that he wore on baywatch

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
those bastards didn't even give him a chance..... and I'm not just talking about the judges. The audience were so quick to boo him. It's not easy playing an instrument, let alone a double guitar that Chay Vang built. The guy is a genius.

I guess mainstream talent in America is when you can sing gospel like Aretha Franklin or when you dance around like a slut. :D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
I actually saw this on tv when it aired and didn't think the guy was THAT talented, but I give him kudos for having passion for what he does. And I just felt bad for him. He was so humble. Poor guy. Sure, he came off as kind of dorky but the judges were rude and how they even edited the whole part was rude - hmong or not.