check this out

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
I'm drolling..... if I can be the ONLY girl in that photoshoot.. it would just be a PERFECT picture.. LOL

cecilia

Staff member
iamnowhere said:
LOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I'm so going to buy lacoste now... i've never seen so many hot guys in such preppy clothes!
[post="153938"][/post]​
:lmao: :lmao: ...seem like they're the hot of 2005-2006 p'eks..

yajvaj said:
ooo la la! look at Por and Chakrit!... :lmao: hahaha...i find Stephan looking kinda weird and funnie!with his legs like that...by the way who the guy with long hair? he look fimilar!
[post="153960"][/post]​
he's Ananda Everingham ..he's in THE SHUTTER with jah..

anyway..i would so love to buy this mag..DEFINITELy worth the money..^^

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Heaven...here i come...*faints*

OOOOO goshhh...!!! Someone pinch me...i think im dreaming. Look at Tik!! Ahh....and Mos!! Mann..those two are hottt in prep clothes. OOiii....Chakrit...*sighs* But someone get in outta that position...my poor chakrit looks very uncomfortable. lol. Everyone else....drools.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
yajvaj said:
ooo la la! look at Por and Chakrit!... :lmao: hahaha...i find Stephan looking kinda weird and funnie!with his legs like that...by the way who the guy with long hair? he look fimilar!
[post="153960"][/post]​
Isn't he Cindy's boyfriend or fiance?

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
yajvaj said:
[post="153960"][/post]​
the shirtless guy? thats Ananda. dun ask me what lakorn or whatever his in. i have NO IDEA :p
only know his half australian :D

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhh!!!!! So damn hot!!!!!! Mos, Stehpen, Tik, and Paul are so damn damn handsome. I love this picture!!!!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
If you could just choose one from the pix according to HOTNESS-WISE, who would it be ???

I say Ananda Everingham in this one. He's scorching hot in that pix.

donna

sarNie Adult
screams my heart out!!! :shock:

tik looks so damn hott! i think i might faint. :wub:

everyone else looks good too. i agree i want this magazine. it will be worth the money!

ooh, everyone looks good

oh btw, who is the guy in the red shirt? i've never seen him b4.

Pai

sarNie Egg
They intentionally put Tik, Ken, Aum & SHAHKRIT on the front cover. They don't want to squeeze all of them on

the cover so they need to fold it and I'm so HAPPY that Krit was chosen to be in the 4 hottest stars on the

front .
:yahoo:

starlet1985

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhhh my God...... *Dreamz Away*...... They look so hot.... Por looks hot even if he is hanging from a pole.... And Mos is cute too... And Note... And Chakrit.... Tik too... aw never mind they all hot & handsome lmao......