Cheevit Ran Thod [Exact]

calla

sarNie Adult
p'tang fanclub said they read from TV POOL that right now P'Tang, Tik, Bee and Marsha are currently practic for the role. so i don't know.....who will be in this lakorn. let just say its juts rumor so far...we'll have to wait for the confirm....

calla

sarNie Adult
ok.....Tik has nothing to do with this lakorn. its just all rumor......but guess what, Tik is in the other one with Marsha. So P'Tang and Bee are in this one.......but i don't know about Chakrit.....:)

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
hopefully chakrit is not in this cus dont like two hott peke in the same lakorn and fighting for one girl or i hope they have a girl for chakrit

calla

sarNie Adult
hopefully chakrit is not in this cus dont like two hott peke in the same lakorn and fighting for one girl or i hope they have a girl for chakrit
me too, don't wanna see 2 p'eks in 1 lakorn......if Chakrit is in here then no P'Tang, and if P'Tang is in here then should no Chakrit. <_<

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
for i don't like bee n at all, i don't think she can act. i want to him with other nang'ek i want to see him with tik k or other nang'ek beside bee n, i wish not her cause i like tang

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
I don't want to see 2 p'ek fallin for 1 n'ek. I don't like it. No way!!!
Also, I don't see Bee pair up with p'tang...don't go together......maybe with chakrit but, not with p'tang. sorry :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
tang and bee were cute in wimarn din they're suitable for each other

is the other guy chai or chakrit??

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
This one comes from a cyber novel posted on pantip.com which become so popular that it got published later. I haven't read it myself but I've heard that it's a tragedy.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I hate two pra eks lakorns when the pairing is off, other than that I love it when the plot is not too much focus on a couple which usually is the downside when they put one couple on the spotlight.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jieb_Lover said:
tang and bee were cute in wimarn din they're suitable for each other
i prefer tang with pim. that was too cute of a couple. as for kade and bee that was just off.

max

sarNie Elites
No offense, but I do not like the way that Chakrit acts, even thought he is hot... Haha. Anyways, I think that Tang and Bee would look good together. I am looking forward to this if that is the case =)