Chenling's Artwork :)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LMFAO oh this thread? haahhaha i like power ran to the JLR thread one ugh. i thought it was ateam u need to teach me how to make these =D me love you! <3

nikki1786

LizQuen
grrrrrrrrr..... i love TAKE along time ago... XD though i dont like him anymore... you make me liking him again... LOL

cecilia

Staff member
EOE .. that's the right word for him ..
i feel sorry for him for hurting her like that.
so mad when he take advantage of her .. so funny too when watched this scene, it remind me of Thai lakorn :loool:

anyway, i love the new addition .. so hot .. ATEAM avy are cute ..

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
wow! these are great! is there a place where you learned to do all of this???
i've been making graphics for a couople of years now but i'm not even as good as you...
yeah i've imporved but seriously.. i'm not even considered good...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
... oooo...mmmm....gggg..... iiiitttsssss... tttaaakkkeeessshhhiiii... i luv them chen hehe..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
takeshi kaneshiro!!!!

okay let me try to recognize them..the 2nd one is from the RETURNER rite? and the 3rd one is from Lavendar and the last one is from House of Flying Daggers that's all i know...can u...dear chenling tell me where the rest of dem is from...gosh i need an update..i love him -_- ..esp. younger...like "Police Man in Love" w/ Nicky Wu so funnie..and "Dr. Wai & The Scriptures without words" w/ Jet Li...i love tat movie...ehehe...and i have to say "Warlords" where Andy and Jet Li look horrible..Takeshi still manage to look like a Abercrombie model..lol esp. tat scene where ran after Jet li & Andy's wife on the boat eehhe...i was like hmm an Abercrombiemodel in the olden chinese days...cool ...ehehe

chenling

sarNie Adult
takeshi kaneshiro!!!!

okay let me try to recognize them..the 2nd one is from the RETURNER rite? and the 3rd one is from Lavendar and the last one is from House of Flying Daggers that's all i know...can u...dear chenling tell me where the rest of dem is from...gosh i need an update..i love him -_- ..esp. younger...like "Police Man in Love" w/ Nicky Wu so funnie..and "Dr. Wai & The Scriptures without words" w/ Jet Li...i love tat movie...ehehe...and i have to say "Warlords" where Andy and Jet Li look horrible..Takeshi still manage to look like a Abercrombie model..lol esp. tat scene where ran after Jet li & Andy's wife on the boat eehhe...i was like hmm an Abercrombiemodel in the olden chinese days...cool ...ehehe
starting from the top, left to right... Sweet Rain, Returner, Lavender, Tempting Hearts, Sleepless Town, Love 2000, next one don't know, HOFD...I love...LOVE takeshi, he's so handsome and can act...He was the only good looking one in Warlords, he's got a new Japanese movie coming out..can't remember the name, he looks amazing but he's always amazing.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
HOT... ATEAM.. HOT!!!.

OOO THE OTHER ONES ARE HOT AS WELL!! HEHE..

OMG.. CHEN I JUST FIGURED OUT U DID A GF FOR SWEET RAIN..!!! I FREAKEN LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!...

cecilia

Staff member
wow. chen, i'm amazed again. i love that banner of ATEAM as well as the one of amy with some dude ^^ .. GOOD JOB !!! :clap: