Cherrys new haircut

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
i don't think this haircut suits her face shape...she has a really pointy jawline...and big cheekbones...and this haircut doesn't help her hide that.

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
I think the hair cut is cute, but like everyone said, it does make her look older..

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
its cute.. but then there's nothing to do with it.. i guess she's trying to do a style that jessica alba used too have.. but she suits it though...

shubby

sarNie Adult
hhehehe...she's cute, but yeah i like her with long hair better..but she's kinda cute with her short hair too...

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
she looked cuter with the long hair, but i think the short hair is a good look for her to. its different. i think her confidence still shows with her smile. so the short hair does work for her.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i think this hair cut doesn't match her that much...

by the way anyone know the girl in this pic name?
i saw her in this lakorn but i don't know her name...

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
She looks cute. Kinda looks like a wig though. But it's nice to see some celebs w/ short hair. Too many have long hair they tend to look alike. lol

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
I think she better with long hair like the one in lakorn she play with tik. I thought she look so pretty in the pic. :)

Inthava

sarNie Egg
AWWW! Cherry is still gonna my sweet gorgeous cherry with any kind of hairstyle. Nonetheless, I prefer her old haircut form KAEW TA PEE!!! Her face is cute, that'S why she'S cute anyways!

pretty pretty cherry

Inthava

AWWW! Cherry is still gonna my sweet gorgeous cherry with any kind of hairstyle. Nonetheless, I prefer her old haircut form KAEW TA PEE!!! Her face is cute, that'S why she'S cute anyways!

pretty pretty cherry

Inthava