child stars grow up

miku

sarNie Egg
i wonder bc i have see lots of chinese series like 10yrs ago and i don't know what those little child stars look like now.
i see the sui long or whatever his name is but he is the little cute boy that play with jimmy lui's
he play a movie series with black pao the justice guys and he is grow up little bet and also see the movie he is playing
wongfei hong. but what happens to other ppl

pls share inform and pix thanks

Aba

sarNie Egg
i wonder bc i have see lots of chinese series like 10yrs ago and i don't know what those little child stars look like now.
i see the sui long or whatever his name is but he is the little cute boy that play with jimmy lui's
he play a movie series with black pao the justice guys and he is grow up little bet and also see the movie he is playing
wongfei hong. but what happens to other ppl

pls share inform and pix thanks
OK...i think i saw a movie in which sui long was in......
HAve you saw the chinese movie in which NIcky wu and Vicky zhou was in...there were two little monk...one is the fat kid and i think the other is sui long...but man they are sooooooo big.....reallyy.....if you watch you'll see what i mean.....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
OK...i think i saw a movie in which sui long was in......
HAve you saw the chinese movie in which NIcky wu and Vicky zhou was in...there were two little monk...one is the fat kid and i think the other is sui long...but man they are sooooooo big.....reallyy.....if you watch you'll see what i mean.....
I know which drama you're talking about..its called Treasure Venture....but I dont think that's Siulong, was it? I know the fat little boy was in there but the other boy doesnt look like Siulong. Hmm...I could be wrong. But yeaaa....they sure have grown up! But that dude with the mustache still looks the same! hahaha.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
WHAT!! the cute fat little boy plays in Treasure Venture? WOW! does he look the same? i saw TV and did'nt notice!! i need to go abck adn watch it!