Chin Info

arun

sarNie Egg
He's only 17. No wonder he look kiddy to me. Right now he's baby cute in a few years he might be a hunk. Well, SEE!

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
he cute but i just think he try to hard to dance like usher so i guess you can say he a wannabe usher

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
What's k-fed look like?
Ugly...Chin is so much better looking. I don't have any pics of K-Fed and I have no desire to go looking for one.
I think it's just the hat thing, the wife beaters and some of the poses that are similar between the 2...Hmm maybe they really are alike. Chin's still the better one though :tease:

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
That hat and wife beater thing is so freaken annoying. God, you figure he would have his own style, of all why K-Fed? He would probably look a lot better minus the outfit.

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
That hat and wife beater thing is so freaken annoying. God, you figure he would have his own style, of all why K-Fed? He would probably look a lot better minus the outfit.

Uh-huh. The wife beater makes him look skinnier than he already is. If he would just wear a regular shirt, he'd be nice and plump...

this is how k-fed looks like:

----------------------------------

omgosh. i love his new hair dooooo!!!!
i was wonder in his 10th picture is he wearing any socks??? lmao. >.<
oh yeah he still need to work out with the 6 packs or atleast a 4 packs will do. haha.
oh yeah did i mention he need more meat in him. hahaha.
kk imma go now. ^_^

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
this is how k-fed looks like:

----------------------------------

omgosh. i love his new hair dooooo!!!!
i was wonder in his 10th picture is he wearing any socks??? lmao. >.<
oh yeah he still need to work out with the 6 packs or atleast a 4 packs will do. haha.
oh yeah did i mention he need more meat in him. hahaha.
kk imma go now. ^_^
dame LADii u beat me to it :loool: btw i got the 2 same picture as u got XD

Mook

sarNie Egg
Chin look nothing like K-Fed... Wasn't he Britney's b/f? K-Fed is well not clean looking...

Here are some of Chin's personal picture's i asked him if i could share it with you guys... So don't panic...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
haha mook bah dats y yoo use ma laptop huh? i agree he dun look like k-fed at all he jst look like chin lol mookie he go to American Global Education Group now

Leeway

sarNie Egg
I think it'd be safer if Chin stays thin and slim. He's only 169 cm tall so if he gains muscle mass to buff him up, it can make him look shorter.

STIMA

OMG.
ALMOST FAINTED
at first i was gona come in this thread cus the name ..LOL so funnie
goshh HES SO HOT *FAINTS FAINTS *ASTHMA ATTACK LOL jk.

ugh i jus read a comment..his style like K-fed..now that i think about it..it is similar.
turn off T_T

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
No more braces? I don't know when he had them, but I've seen pics of him with them on.
His teeth are really nice now. Love his smile. :D

nence

sarNie Juvenile
chin looks a lot better than k-fed. k-fed is not good looking. no offense to any of his fan (if he has any). but I think the style is quite similar but otherwise i think this chin guy is cute.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

Detail

CD : Chin - Chin Up
CD : ชิน ชินวุฒ อัลบั้ม Chin Up

Release date : 26 May 2007

Track List

1. Park mai trong gub jai : ปากไม่ตรงกับใจ
2. Body language
3. Kard ruk ter : ขาดรักเธอ
4. Chun jah pai gub ter : ฉันจะไปกับเธอ
5. My way
6. Jao khong hua jai : เจ้าของหัวใจ
7. Hey beautiful
8. Roo chai mhai wah ruk : รู้ใช่ไหมว่ารัก
9. Term mai kuey tem : เติมไม่เคยเต็ม
10. Ying soong ying suay : ยิ่งสูงยิ่งสวย
11. Kor kwarm jark kon ruk gao : ข้อความจากคนรักเก่า (Feat. Koh Mr. Saxman)
Publisher: Grammy

http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=31387

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
mook, you know Chin personally?
super duper lucky!!!!

dont worry, im not a stalker.
im just amazed that someone that sarnies know
might know Chin in person.
either way, it's cool.

i cant wait for his new cd.
i love his voice! very husky!