China

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
omg!!!!!!! sad..............so sad......thanks for the lovely newws.... i shared this with my family......we all shocked..........

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yeah heard about this..
It's especially sad for families who follow China's "one child" rule and lose their children inside collapsed schools and stuff...

Risa_Max

sarNie Egg
the Americans also found out that there will also be a flood pretty soon in China, because when the earthquake happened it crack the surface in the ocean so water will come to those cities in China very soon.

Another thing that i notice is that, because of the population in China; the Chinese government didn't really want to help their people because they want most of the population gone, and that's why they didn't really help the Chinese people who were in the collapsed building to survive.

so sad for the Jr. high kids..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
.....yeah it's sad...i mean all the middle school kids dides...they're so young just around 8-12 years old...which is sad..

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
if that's how the government in China treats their people, don't ever live there then.. that is so corrupt..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i hate the part where they only want "boy" childern and not girls...i figured that boy are not the one who's giving birth k..