Chinese Paladin 3 Hmong Dubbed?

MizViz

sarNie Adult
I wanted to know whether Chinese Paladin 3is Hmong dubbed yet or is in the process of getting dubbed?
If anyone knows anything...tell!

wintr

sarNie Hatchling
its been dubbed in Khmer already..i don't know if it has been dubbed in any other language.if ur looking for it in khmer u can go to the BM section where it says chinese dubbed khmer and its there for u to view.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
its been dubbed in Khmer already..i don't know if it has been dubbed in any other language.if ur looking for it in khmer u can go to the BM section where it says chinese dubbed khmer and its there for u to view.
I was talking about hmong dubbed.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
just updating!!! I really wanna know if any co. have dubbed this drama...it's really good and im hoping for it to be subbed.
If they subbed the first the one...i really reccomend that they sub this one...because i thought it was the best drama i have seen in a very long time!

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
i dun think minnesota sell or work business with hmong pplz over here. they dun send movies over here. i think they are dubbing chinese paladin 3 in minnesota, but they're not going to sell it over here in cali.

hmongdaninja

sarNie Egg
hey if who every is making chinese paladin 3 into hmong version can they please not cut the parts just dubbed the hole movie so people will understand the hole movie and the story line is good...

MizViz

sarNie Adult
i dun think minnesota sell or work business with hmong pplz over here. they dun send movies over here. i think they are dubbing chinese paladin 3 in minnesota, but they're not going to sell it over here in cali.
Awww..this really sux...but I hope some company here will sub this.

yanruabntug

sarNie Egg
the real hmong dubb from Hmong production is in LAOS. HMONG PRODUCTIONS crew translated in Laos they do the voice. after finish the movie they will send to MN and CA. They will fix and create the pic and etc.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
the real hmong dubb from Hmong production is in LAOS. HMONG PRODUCTIONS crew translated in Laos they do the voice. after finish the movie they will send to MN and CA. They will fix and create the pic and etc.
So...Hmong production is dubbing this?
I don't like their subbing...they always take out the original songs and replace them with hmong songs...I hate that, because i really like the original chinese songs.