Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
oh wow.. EXact has a bunch a lakorn lin up for next year and their cast for each of their lakorns are SUPERB! They sure know how to get the fans going crazy! I'm looking forward to 2009! So many lakorns to look forward too... First of all the newer generation and the older generations... I can't wait... Son and Peung, Mos and Weiw, Bie, Pepper... OMG.. I'm excited for 2009 already! Super hott couples!

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
don't make judgment yet, cuz we haven't seen the action...just a glance at their posters, every lakorn is interesting.....but we all will wait n see if Exact could hit us with all their great lakorns for 2009....

But i am looking forward to see all of it...especiallly this one

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
mann! theres so many characters in here!! i really wonder whos gonna end with who!!

i hope that Pepper and Ann ends up together!! lol Missing them!!! x] !! :lol:

jakjann

Jakjann
OK, I know it's not in these topics but wants only to say one thing (In order to make Pepper hotter and I've always dreaming that this two finally got to play in a same lakorn together):

Pepper is quests in Sitcome BANG RUK SOI 9 and he act a man that fall in love in Pang (Aom p.)
my dream is real XD

look: http://www.exact.co.th/

-------------

why here don´t give a Topics for SITCOMES????

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
OK, I know it's not in these topics but wants only to say one thing (In order to make Pepper hotter and I've always dreaming that this two finally got to play in a same lakorn together):

Pepper is quests in Sitcome BANG RUK SOI 9 and he act a man that fall in love in Pang (Aom p.)
my dream is real XD

look: http://www.exact.co.th/

-------------

why here don´t give a Topics for SITCOMES????

thanks...pepper with aom..hummm never imagine that..

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i can't wait 4 this lakorn...i really want to know who with who and i really want to see Toey.... can't wait...

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
from watching the clip..i think captain pair up with jieb, pepper and pim, love triangle between captain, jieb and pim. Puri and pang, probably love rectangle between pepper, puri, pang and ann..ann might be nang rai...lol I'm not sure tho

jakjann

Jakjann
i think not.....i understand throught clip, thai Pepper with Pang or Ann

but we can know if this drama on air XD

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
hope captain ends up with pim...n pepper ends with jieb...

can't wait to hear more news.....