Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...i want that to happen...but what if she plays n'rai n pepper plays rai...???
...i guess they'll have each other huh....i juss hope that pepper not annn plays n'rai or any rai part....love them both....:D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'll die if -.-" if Pep or Ann plays Rai I rather have them not get anyone at all... but from the sounds of the interview with Pang she has 3 older sisters so it's possible that 3 older sisters Ann might be one of her older sisters -.-" Jieb and Pim and Ann is definitely Pang's older sisters -.-" so they are all sisters it's going to suck because if this is another lakorn like Warng Narm Won. I'll definitely die lol

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
looking @ it...i think Pang is the bigger n'rai....but any way

looking forward to dis.....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah.. because in Pang's interview she said that she's the most different one than her older sisters because she is the youngest one and was able to continue her education the highest and she view things differently than her older sisters do.. she always see's that her sisters are senseless and etc..

jakjann

Jakjann
Captain and Jeab are cpl but Pepper love Jeab
Pim love captain and maybe do somethings bad with puri
Ann love Pepper ..... is my mine thougth clip from gossip^.^

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
dang, cool trailer, so many of exact stars and also interesting. So sad Pepper doesn't like Ann in this lakorn. I can't wait to see the newbie stars and all the hot old stars, especially Captain & Jieb. I can't wait to see this lakorn so much.........

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Noooooooooooooo! I want my Ann and Pepp to be together lol my Ann is so beautiful in the clip ^__^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:( please don't ruin my dreams! LOL ^___-" man ... I wanna see Pang end up with Puri I think they have great onscreen chemistry compare to Ann and Puri