Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

pangggx3

sarNie Egg
I was not and i probably was but thats because she's my Annnnn I have to cheer her regardless of how annoying she is.. like in Nueng Rathai i cheered her all the way lol
Haha I always cheer her on too for both Nueng Ruethai and Kintamanee or whatever (such a long name!) that lakorn she did with Lift. That was the lakorn that made me her fan and looked amazingly gorgeous in it :D

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like Ann but Im sad that her nek days are pretty much over. I didn't think she was annoying in Neungruthai it was a sad character. Now Atitan Rak that was annoying lol. Kintamanee she was so gorgeous in. I don't think there was another lakorn where she looked as good. But the story sucked ass. Everyone was annoying in that story except for her. They just made everyone so unlikeable and the moral of the story sucked too.

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they had the opening ceremony today!

Click Me

For Opening Ceremony Images and Interview with Ann, Puri, Pang Regarding their love triangle LOL
how interesting cos pang and puri used to date and now he's dating ann... intentional or not ?? or just a coincidence??

yer i got a blank page too ...for the link

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHH

If those photo's are correct My Ann and Pepper are going to reunite but they will probably both be Rai Characters because Ann said her character is Rai, but I DON"T CARE As long as they get together in the end

Sorry about the screaming up there -.-" LOL I was too happy after seeing them together gosh they are so hawt together

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Bong Pich the pra'eks in the lakorns are only 4

Captain Puri Num

LOL she has no chemistry with Puri that I see anyways and plus I see them together offscreen don't want to see them together onscreen, and Captain has no chem with her either -.-" LOL so out of the four I prefer Pepper!

Plus both of their careers are coming to a slow stop so better have them now or never! LOL