Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Maybe Ann and Puri won't pair together because from the looks of it it does seem that pepper and ann will be paired together and puri with Pim -.-" I hope it's like that!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
After Skk? This is gonna air after Sakul Ka? I remember them saying it will air towards the end of the year? So fast if it airs after Sakul Kaa and I will get to See Ann back to back yay LOL

Lol Jenna babe will from the looks of the photos it does seem like they will be together they are both rai characters so it kind of makes sense

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if it's true i will be happy but a little desapointed that they're r'ais

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol will they are called "nang ek and pra'ek in the lakorn so I think that all four couples are nang ek and pra'ek even though they are rai they can still be pra'nang .. maybe they will turn good in the end .. there are some pra'ek and nang ek that are lke rai's sometimes lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
like "rai risaya" or bee n in "saen soon".
i want pepper and ann in a :slapandkissse3: with :r-scene-pop-corn: and :baby-scene-pop-corn:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lmao Jenna! impossible because Ann will be in love with Pepper, but Pepper will not love her back LOL so if she Slap Kiss R scene him then it'll be odd :loool: I hope he falls in love with her later after she realize he don't love her and she turns and try to get over him then he realize that he loves her and then goes after her :wub: LOL

jakjann

Jakjann
Not shure after SKK or not .... but it is not another drama to on air after SKK

perhaps H1000R??? but this I am not shure too XDD

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah maybe Hero1000Rruk cause right now that is filming right? cause Dew and Aerin is suppose to be in Ching Chang but right now they are filming Hero 1000 Ruk so Ching Chang is probably airing at the end of the year like Ann says

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Shrugs I have no clue woman LOL but I don't know what else lakorn they can air after Sakul Ka the only choices are Rong Raem Pee (which I doubt because Krit has done filming Sapai Glai Peun Tiang) and now he will be filming or Din Narm Lom Fai will be airing but at the same time it could air as a promotion period for Krit... I doubt with my life that it's Dork Ruk Rim Tarng... it could be that one lakorn Hua Jai Tang Dao or whatever but shrugs

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Chai Ka I have membership there tummai loer? its dumb too because even if i have a membership there I use thaitv most of the time lol cause dootv hasn't been working right lately I use it to watch Lakorn Jeen Mark Kwar

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw what's wrong w/ it? i wanna dl athithaan rak cause my flens wanna see it. i checked at thaitv.tv and even though they say they have 700kbps it's still 256kbps lol could u help me out? i can log in myself and then u can change ur password when i'm done lol