Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

dowlhongfah

sarNie Egg
I didn't like her look for that lakorn w/ Cap & Pim. THey made her look horrible! -.- Plus, I thought her and Num didn't suit in that lakorn either. She looks mature in SK too since she is nang;rai.
True it was all wierd with her being the down country girl in Anniti tain// the lakorn with CAap & pim and she was okay for he nag'ek's role in leh ratree but since then this is the only movie where i think she fits better to start acting as the nang rai

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
How far has their production gone??? I can't wait for it, hopefully it airs soon, like after H1000R.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i agree....can't wait for it...hope they have a new generation lakorn...epeciallly with bie, wiew, golf, pueng, mike, best, son, fang, new, ton, n arien.... in it...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Who's pairing up with who? I really want them to pair Pepper with Ann, Captain with Pim and the rest, I don't really care. I don't like Jieb, I don't even know why they still have her as nang'ek. She doesn't look young and she has nothing that stands out.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
I don't care who gets who, but I just wanna know how twisted is this lakorn going to be.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I can't believe that Ann and Pang is going to be in one lakorn together again especialliy knowing that Pang is Puri's ex. It's just weird, Ann and Pang even had a photoshoot together but I guess if they're kool with eachother then it's all good.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ann and Puri have gave interviews saying that it'll air near the end of the year. I doubt it'll be after Hero 1000 Ruk. Then again I don't know because I don't think there is any other lakorn that is currently filming

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah but not even an opening ceremony? I wanted to say Rong Raem Pee but that sounds quite impossible because it looks like Krit is really busy now a days lol. It's probably that alien lakorn that Wan Jai Tang Dao or whatever. Possibly even Son's lakorn Yark Ghep Tawan Wai Tee Plai Fah. Then maybe again this will air after Hero 1000 Ruk I hope not! I'm really busy these days and I want to give this lakorn my full dedication lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the only thing i want in this lakorn is pepper with ann, the others i don't care except if it has pong and pueng but i know it won't come soon.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Aww you beat me too it but yes it's airing before the end of the year <3 I'm happy but sad at the same time o_O because that means I won't have another Ann and Pepper lakorn to anticipate for awhile