Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
i'm kinda lost here.. so since captain used the love spell on her, wouldn't that mean he forced her to love him but she actually doesn't or does she love him for real? :huh:

fun

Expired Sarnie
^Well you know, she couldn't make up her mind. But from reading the synopsis, I think she has a stronger feelings toward Captain than Pepper? But pretty much there won't be romance... only lots of drama. I can't seem to figure out too, but it seems like those lakorn, you get married and learn to love your husband. What am I saying. I hate it when I go in circle LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I understand Jiebs feeling too, I am like that also since I can never get over my first crush even though I am inlike w/ other guys. :p Hahaa.

So sad for Pim though, she has one sided love. Sadly she cannot realize Puri's love for her. :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like Puri as an actor, but his scenes with Pim is cute. Just sad that no body will be getting with anybody in the first generation :( well at least that is what's I am thinking

rukNA

sarNie Hatchling
i think as time go by, i'm going to feel sad for all of the pra'nangs in this lakorn.. it seems like its going to be very depressing... :(

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
teheee yes i'm watching too i need something else to watch besides rook kard :lol:
awwh lolz everytime i see puri in here i think about you lol... then when i see captain/pim together it reminds me of attitarn ruk which brings me back to you wid aof lol yeah she has a big temper but i like how shes strong,

man i wanna slap ann alicha in here lol i felt so bad for pim when she got hit the most and ann couldn't even handle one, i know your younger but that was unfair, and the mom begged for the dad to stop but w/ pim they were like w/e if i was pim i would feel so unloved at that moment.. she took the pain inside and out. they shoulda got equal punishment cause pim/ann both did wrong
hahaha u think of me when u see puri? awww dash a nice comment LOL yea man seeing pim and captain together brings me back to athithaan rak lol

gosh jeab's acting is still real bad. it's like right when da cameras start rolling any kind of emotional expression leaves her face. she only has one look. she look LOST all da time

fun

Expired Sarnie
all three of us posted at the same time@ 2:06 LOL

I too believe Jeab's acting is pretty darn bad. You can't seem to get any emotion out of her... only the fact that she looks lost. She is pretty much stiff too. I thought she was supposed to be elegant and soft type... but all I can get from her is stiff, lost, and emotionless.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao yea haha. i don't like watching her. her big lost eyes LOL y don't u like puri as an actor? he's a good actor but i don't like when he play raai cause i don't think he does it dat well. he comes off annoying lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Puri isn't a bad actor either but he doesn't carry that charisma that drives me head over heels LOL but I can watch him on screen. I can't do that with Kong, Brook and a few others. Well I can tolerate Kong a little since his acting is actually good. I actually like Puri's rai roles more.

OMG episode 2 was :eek: Yot already did it with Im... What does those two guys see in her. LOL I like the scene by the river with Puri and Pim. Hahahaha serves him right... such a perv! Ann is quite annoying. I don't like it when she acts mean or her rai roles. She is too cute to be mean... plus she has that cute yet annoying to some people...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm watchin eps 2 right now. most of dese people are crazy lol captain and puri, ann and pim lol peemai probably crazy too lol

Mann

hahaha u think of me when u see puri? awww dash a nice comment LOL yea man seeing pim and captain together brings me back to athithaan rak lol

gosh jeab's acting is still real bad. it's like right when da cameras start rolling any kind of emotional expression leaves her face. she only has one look. she look LOST all da time
lol yeah your comments about watching plerng prai for him :p it remind me of you when hes in a lakorn lolz if aof had more lakorns i would be like diamend! hahah :lol:

oh dear it is bad man how bad do my whole family complain about her being in this lakorn, they should pick someone else lolz she has no expression or emotion or whatso.. HAHHAHA oh my gosh that lost part, oy her face is coming back to my head...

this one:

lolz

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ lol i know what you mean. And I just wish they would make Jeab's hair look more like the others, sometimes she looks old compared to everyone else--which isn't a bad thing, but she doesn't look compatible to Captain in my eyes.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Jieb is the oldest so she's suppose to look older. Yeah, I know me too. I don't think she looks compatible w/ Captain and most of her praeks.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i'm watchin eps 2 right now. most of dese people are crazy lol captain and puri, ann and pim lol peemai probably crazy too lol
LOL

^ lol i know what you mean. And I just wish they would make Jeab's hair look more like the others, sometimes she looks old compared to everyone else--which isn't a bad thing, but she doesn't look compatible to Captain in my eyes.
Yeah that too, her hair looks hideous on her. She looks old with the hairstyle and very unattractive. Well she was never attractive in my eyes (note she ain't ugly but she doesn't attract me)... And most definitely Captain and Jeab are awkward together... even Jeab with Pepper... still not great of a pair.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think Jeab is pretty though, at least this is a different hair style than her short boy cut which is even worser to me. I never liked her w/ that kind of short boy cut. Always wished she would have long hair. Saw her w/ long hair once but it was just an ad. -.- But she looked real pretty w/ long hair though. :) Why can't she play a lakorn w/ hair extensions! Geesh. -.-

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
jeab's. her sisters in dis lakorn look better than her lol but seeing her next to pang man they really look related lol

lol yeah your comments about watching plerng prai for him :p it remind me of you when hes in a lakorn lolz if aof had more lakorns i would be like diamend! hahah :lol:

oh dear it is bad man how bad do my whole family complain about her being in this lakorn, they should pick someone else lolz she has no expression or emotion or whatso.. HAHHAHA oh my gosh that lost part, oy her face is coming back to my head...

this one:

lolz
HAHAHA u posted a cap LOL

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
So for the first generation, nobody will get with anybody? It's so sad to see Captain pair up with Jeab. I really wanted Captain to be paired up with Pim. I find it really funny how Captain and Pepper is suppose to be falling for Jeab beause she's the most unattactive one out of all the sisters. They should at least find somebody that is more attractive than the rest of the girls for two guys to be falling for. It's just too unbelievable.