Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ET Yaj

• Huas Ham

• Total voters

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ey! you should add more singers...lol...that was just too less..aniwase...but lucky thing...you already wrote down my favorite singers...good guess though...hehe....i vote for ET Yang & MabSua Lis........as of right now...ey!@ dont forget to add Pashoua Yang too...she's ET's sister...
i like her songs too.....but it's too sad cuz we only get to vote for one per gender....dat sucks...aniwase peace!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it's a tie between Kos Lis and Coob Thoj for the male singer and Dawb Thoj for the female singer....love their voices..they all sound great and natural

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
yeah I think my vote is biased too.. but I looove Somchai Yaj :D
and Mabsua b/c she's cute and I remember some of her lyrics.. I like Ntxam Ntxuaj Ntxawm Ntxuag Pag Lauj but I cannot memorize her musics... lol

mai92

sarNie Adult
mine...

it will always be hnub lauj and hotie tsawb yaj..

mly

sarNie Hatchling
I picked Xab Thoj and Dawb Thoj. Wow, I didn't realized I picked ob tug Hmoob Thoj. I always liked Dawb's singing. Then listening to Xab, he's not that bad. Somchay Yang, Kos Lis, and Mab Sua is not that bad too.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
it's a tie between Kos Lis and Coob Thoj for the male singer and Dawb Thoj for the female singer....love their voices..they all sound great and natural
Wow, you really know what you're listening to and you seem like you know good music when you hear them. I agree with you that from the males, Kos and Coob are the better ones and it's hard to choose between the two. By the way, I chose Coob. :D I also agree that Dawb is one of the better ones from the females, but I voted for Maiv Neeb. :D I personally think Maiv Neeb's singing level is really good compare to the other female artists out there even though her voice is a bit too soft. Dawb's voice is good, but she seems to struggle in some of her songs when she gets to the high notes, while Maiv Neeb can hit any notes almost perfect. :lol:

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
The listed singers they all have their good songs or album out there. It's hard to choose one but if I must choose one....for the guys he's not even on the list...I would like to vote for Kawm Muas...he's got a very good strong clear voice.

As for the girls my vote goes to Dawb Thoj because she's got some very good songs and she has singing as improve so much from the begining. Maiv Neeb's got the voice and all but somehow none of her songs has touch me like it does for others.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
male-tub yaj
female-ntxawm lis

i chose tub yaj cuz i love his songs and for the female i chose ntxawm lis cuz she's my cousin sister. those are the two i chose.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Somchai is definitly the BEST!
I love his voice.
Der Thao has always been my favorite since growing up, still love her!