CHRISTMAS THREAD

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I like Christmas not because of Santa but because its the time of season where families get together and where ppl tend to be nicer. You see alot of charity work being done and time and food donated so other less fortunate ppl can have a wonderful christmas too. oh and i love the christmas carols also.

Mike_Luver

~Pinky~
I LOVE Christmas.. u know..I voted wrong.. but oh well, I don't really care for santa (but I voted for yes, I like santa) .. I don't believe in Santa. But Christmas is my favorite part of the year. :D I Love getting presents and giving presents.. hehe I like watching people opening up the presents I gave them.. ^_^ I usually play tricks on them so it always get me laugh :lol: And plus, we get 2 weeks of break!!! it's the best part.. :D I also love to decorate the house and the tree.. ^_^

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
Christmas does really matter to me and I can't vote cause my reason is not in the choice. I love it because I get triple pay when I work on that day. :yahoo:

darvil

sarNie Adult
normally I wait under the chimney with my shotgun raised up.. but I have never ever seen his ass show up.. I would gonna give it some hot leads.. oh well.. I guess all the stuff they say about santa coming thru chimney is false..

Twinky

sarNie Elites
I no longer believe in santa but I did vote yes because christmas is the best time of the years to celebrate with your love ones and also I love all the christmas carols and the lightings all around everywhere I go..it just makes it look so nice and peaceful..

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
Christmas never really mattered to me much. My family didn't really celebrate like others we just kinda lived around ever since i was little. and i never really believed in a santa clause at all. Howeve, i wouldn't mind buying gifts and receiving gifts. It's by far the only thing that i really contribute mysellf to during christmas. :)

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not feeling christmas this year sOoo its just be another day w/o working.

Too old to believe in santa ... he never gave me what I want.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
yes i love christmas even though santa is not real, and yea no snow here, hot like crazy but i still love christmas

Muddie Murda

smile...
Xmas is the worst holiday of the year. It's around this time of the year where you try to turn all your friends and family into enemies to save some money and befriend them later after xmas.

I voted Yes though. I'm the one in the middle of the night stuffing stockings and putting gifts under the tree. I'm the one who goes through the fridge in the middle of the night of xmas, eating snacks. I'm the one deciding if you're good or bad. I am The Santa Clause. :) I can't hate myself.

(The Above Only Takes Place In My House Hold. No, I haven't been to your house. No, I haven't touched your boyfriend. No, I didn't take your money. No, I won't give you money. Yes, I am very cool.)

Julie_Yang

sarNie Hatchling
I DONT CARE ABOUT SANTA!! I'm a good girl all year long..and i dont get anything! NADA!
NO PRESENTS!! :(

i wish santa had a membership @ sarnworld..LOL..so i can attack him w/ the game. LOL :lol:
:arrg:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
***hugs***

lek everyone is still here :wub:

i want to go to thailand for christmas... :(

ide hug you, but we'll do that in private

umm no thank u... i'd rather not. :lol:

hug was for lek...not you

Thanks...that's nice of u guys but then damn Kevin can u not use my name just to get one from Ning, Admit it that u want Ning...lmfao :lol: :loool: :arrg: ...lol...ohhhlala someone want Ningalicous... :wub:

noungning

Heartless
hug was for lek...not you
um then why the !@#$ did u quote me!!!! :arrg:

Thanks...that's nice of u guys but then damn Kevin can u not use my name just to get one from Ning, Admit it that u want Ning...lmfao :lol: :loool: :arrg: ...lol...ohhhlala someone want Ningalicous... :wub:
lol no lek, it's ok i don't need excess loving. lol :p

noungning

Heartless
Xmas is the worst holiday of the year. It's around this time of the year where you try to turn all your friends and family into enemies to save some money and befriend them later after xmas.

I voted Yes though. I'm the one in the middle of the night stuffing stockings and putting gifts under the tree. I'm the one who goes through the fridge in the middle of the night of xmas, eating snacks. I'm the one deciding if you're good or bad. I am The Santa Clause. I can't hate myself.

(The Above Only Takes Place In My House Hold. No, I haven't been to your house. No, I haven't touched your boyfriend. No, I didn't take your money. No, I won't give you money. Yes, I am very cool.)
LMAO mud... wth... share those cookies will u!! :p

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i want..i want...........i already have the greatiest gift of all..i cant ask for anything else..hehe

awww n'lek.here's a huggie from me sweetie=] *big big huggles*

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I want the LG chocolate phone that no one wants to buy for me. they r so cheap! but then i spent a lot this year so i understand. BUT I STILL WANT IT!

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
i want the newest digital camera out right now so i can take pictures whenever i want

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Nong Nai LG chocolate phone sucks don't waste your money ... lol

*hugs* to my P'lekie I love you!!!

well for me I don't know what I want nothing personally I just want to give my sisters the best christmas and whatever I can do to make them happy i Ruk my sister sood sood loey <3333

but again ... there is something I want... but money can't buy and a person can't bring .. the only way possible is to make it longer than it can actually last... and hope and pray I don't get anyone else involved and when it ends then everyone will be ok with it and also I get to say this again next year ... and no its not a relationship *glares* lol

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I want a car for christmas! SO i don't have to always wait for a ride, it takes too long and i can go where ever i please.