Chuen Cheewaa Navy (Quiz & Quest)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If their is anyway she can pair up with whomever I would love to see her with Om, Rome, and Aum. Yard is so pretty and I do like her acting, so I would lk to see her with someone popular and for sure will match her...

tinah

sarNie Coma
latly, she have been paired up with unpopular actors and her lakorn havent been so good. hopefully her next role will be more challenging and work with different productions like lakorn thai, broadcast, etc

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree with u Tinah Yard suppose to have one with Broadcast with Au Thanakorn that is postpone to air and i won't mind
seeing her with Tui cos i find him cute when he smiles. The next person i wanted is Ken, they both can be a reunion once
again Ken his reuniting with Cherry so Yard should be next.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks very much Sirpass now that there is a wedding BTS so it will air soon, will this airing after Alex and Pat.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahaha wedding scene yay!! thanks for the update na ^_^ cant wait!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
aw such a beautiful wedding! too bad pra'ek wasnt someone who is manly and handsome.

thanks sirpass
I agree! He's not bad looking but not too handsome... This lakorn would be even better if p'ke was hot because I saw a lot of kiss scene and Yard is so pretty. Will let's see he might change my mind he's a great actor and I find him cute sometimes...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ it depends on how ppl like their p'eks.. tui make not be the handsomeness p'ek but.. he's a good actor and singer .. i find the guy adorable hehe ^_^

cant wait for this lakorn to air so i can see the joop joop (kiss) scenes lol.. cause there was a lot! XD

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah Yard is too pretty for him. I just don't feel Tui as p'ek and he isn't really good looking either. He's a good actor but for me personally i don't think he looks good.