CIAJ SIA married hmong-thai star Ntxhi Xyooj?

kanoey&&mengo

sarNie Egg
Actually he's not married because I asked my bf about him marrying the girl from the movie and he was like WTF!?!?! Will if you guys want to know how I know about this is he's friend with him and they both live in Merced.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
she what??? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was starting to really really really like her!! grrr shes so hot too! Man and she was a new raising star too.. grrr ruined herself already! now I am sad!

stephanie

sarNie Adult
they are VERY pretty!!! any ways, here's wht ciaj sia gotta say:
Hello Friends,
Wow, I have been getting hundreds of messages these days about me getting marry or already am married to a Thailand chick, and that I was sue again by some unknown person. First of all, No, I'm not tieing the knott with no one. If I did, you all would of got an invintation to my block party. The person who is going to sue me, well I have not recieve no court order letter. So at least to my own knowledge, no one is sueing me. Unless you want to sue me for a bowl of PHO. Anyways, hope this answers all the questions people been asking. Last, look out for my new projects though. My new movie "TAG KIS MAM EXERCISE" and "TOUR HMOOB SUAV"

Ciaj Sia

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
they are VERY pretty!!! any ways, here's wht ciaj sia gotta say:
Hello Friends,
Wow, I have been getting hundreds of messages these days about me getting marry or already am married to a Thailand chick, and that I was sue again by some unknown person. First of all, No, I'm not tieing the knott with no one. If I did, you all would of got an invintation to my block party. The person who is going to sue me, well I have not recieve no court order letter. So at least to my own knowledge, no one is sueing me. Unless you want to sue me for a bowl of PHO. Anyways, hope this answers all the questions people been asking. Last, look out for my new projects though. My new movie "TAG KIS MAM EXERCISE" and "TOUR HMOOB SUAV"

Ciaj Sia

Darn, i was gonna post this up and confirm that he's not married. But you got to it first. O'well. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol

you girl's got to it before me, lmao. **its not true girls.*

*****This Topic is now Closed! LOL!!!!*****

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wat..it may be rumors...not to be mean but i think she's a b*tch......i dunno she just have the face...i think if he married her it would not even last long....juz my thoughts...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol

you girl's got to it before me, lmao. **its not true girls.*

Hello Friends,

Ciaj Sia