Ciaj tuag los yuav hlub

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
if you dont mind spending 15 dollar into it, its all good.. but why buy a continuatin about their love story when part two already sums it up...it's like we know they get each other..what more can they endore...if you already dislike this movie already and is a fan of somchai.. all i got to say is don't watch it.. it'll put more pain to your heart :arrg: .... those that are a fan of the na'ek and the na'ek boyfreind dont hate ok.. i'm just piss that why make part 3 to the movie when they already got each other at the end of part 2.. its a waste of maney for other that think that the na'ek husband ganna get na'ek back.....

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
yeah they have it in DVD... btw its not worth it,it's a continuation about their love... and no somchai didn't know that it was her... it all just about their love thats all.. i really think it just a waste of money....

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
somchai didn't end up with anyone... he was still inlove with his wife.... btw his mother was setting him up with his mom aunt daughter which he didn't like..... yeah so at the end he didn't end up with noone... he didn't even have a chance to win her back becuz he didn't know and he can't prove them she his wife so yeah... he had no chance at ALL!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

awwwww...i really wanted her to go back to somchai. did somchai end up with anyone then?
same with me i really really want him back with his wife but no.... she ended up with the boyfreind.... T_T.. well thats why i didn't like part 3...

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
I know, but if Somchai was the other guy (her b'friend) we would be happy that they got to be together and probably won't care if the other guy cries like Somchai. Uh.... what if Somchai didn't play the role that he was playing, I wonder if we would still like him this much. I know I would still like him anyways because it soft of like I like him for who he is or the way he looks so I guess it doesn't matter what role he played I'm still his #1 fan for his look.... hehehe crazy me.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
i wouldn't mind uploading it... BUT :arrg: i don't have a clues how to split and convert it into the computer and stuff your know what i mean.... about the movie i dont really like the story line.. come on you can't steal someone wife when you know she is still married to him... that is just miss up .... i think they should of have give somchai a chance to win her back in part 3... anyway i really think they should of have end it in part2 .....

leek18

sarNie Adult
so the movie is out now well i think i'm gonna buy it because i want to see it so is this the only movie herr's video have out and what about some new cd, did they have and new album from their singers

Vic*Town

sarNie Egg
i have not seen this movie yet. i'm beginning to love Hmoob movies a lot now a day so i'm planning on buying this the next time i see it.

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i do know how to upload hmong movies but my family talk too much on the phone so i can't even upload movies so hope some of you will upload some hmong movies

wel i hope u will find away to upload cuz i live in the middle of nowhere and thanx alot if u can!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to agree with you gurl. Why make part 3.....My aunt bought part 3 of it and it just a waist of time.....and I don't like the ending at all. they could have make somchai got with some girl at the end too......

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
I have to agree with you gurl. Why make part 3.....My aunt bought part 3 of it and it just a waist of time.....and I don't like the ending at all. they could have make somchai got with some girl at the end too......
yeah i know ... i don't mind if he get another girl becuz he deserved someone better and prettier..... the na'ek is just two time back stabber.. :arrg: .. they should of just make part3 of somchai searching for a better women huh.. i wouldn't mind buying... atleast he got someone better then his wife.... but noo... they have to continue the na'ek and the boyfreind love story...hump its just a wast of money i just wasted....

can you guys make some screen capture
hmm.. i dont have the dvd version...which mean i can't make any... hope someone could make a screen capture for you :unsure:

i have not seen this movie yet. i'm beginning to love Hmoob movies a lot now a day so i'm planning on buying this the next time i see it.
i think you going to love this movie in the beginning... wait until your a fan of somchai you are going to be heart broken when he end up with no one...when you finish part 2 and watch part three i'm sure you'll say why wast a time making part3 when they alrdy got each other... hump....

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i brought this movie and i guess the only reason why i brought it was because i have part one and part two so i guess i brought it to add on to my collection. anyways, when i was buying this movie i ask how come the n'ek isnt here, and they say that they were planning to but right after she did this movie she got married so she couldnt come.

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
i brought this movie and i guess the only reason why i brought it was because i have part one and part two so i guess i brought it to add on to my collection. anyways, when i was buying this movie i ask how come the n'ek isnt here, and they say that they were planning to but right after she did this movie she got married so she couldnt come.
what she got married.. awww :arrg: .. dang then.... oh well ....