Ciaj tuag los yuav hlub

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
Hey! have anyone seen this movie???what do u think of it????as for me i like it ....its kinda sad 2......well somchai is so hoooottt...well hahah i wish i had a boyfriend who sings to me....hehehehehhe if u don't knoe how the covers look like i'll scan it and show it later..... :D

here u go!!!

the na'ek is pretty they match well who do u think match with the na'ek
-somchai
-kaim xyooj
or
-voos yaj well he is not in the movie but yea....they did a movie together callled 80 xyooj tseem hlub

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i like this movie. somchai is so hott and so tall! paj qhua is pretty too! i love how somchai really loves her, and was sad after she supposely died.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i've seen this movie..i thought it was okaY... but one thing,
i don't the plot...it was lame..

it's one of those old stories... back in the days..

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
can ne one give a summary???

to me i didnt like his last movie, 3 tiam hlub....i thot that it was kinda dumb...tae pang korn was better than that.....and the acting was kinda like...............

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
gurl said:
is this the movie where the na'ek swollow the egg.... if it is then....
[post="173014"][/post]​

yes this is the movie when na'ek swollow the egg....haha hate somchai's mom in the movie.......but luv somchai

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
xxmiss_maixx said:
i like this movie. somchai is so hott and so tall! paj qhua is pretty too! i love how somchai really loves her, and was sad after she supposely died.
[post="172762"][/post]​

yeah i knoe so sad i like to watch it over and over again ...haha especailly the singing part..like the part when his friend (kawm Muas) sings and him

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
aww if this is that movie then i hate this movie :wavecry: i hate people making somchai cry.... But love his singing in this movie .. i soooooo want them to get each other but... nooo the gai producer didn't let them be together... sooooo pisssssssss (sorry if i offended the owner) :sweat:

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
gurl said:
aww if this is that movie then i hate this movie :wavecry: i hate people making somchai cry.... But love his singing in this movie .. i soooooo want them to get each other but... nooo the gai producer didn't let them be together... sooooo pisssssssss (sorry if i offended the owner) :sweat:
[post="173025"][/post]​

lol so true i like somchai and her together but yea sucks......yea i luv the signing 2!! :D

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
i was moslty piss at the na'ek.. stupid fool should have gone back to our lovely somchai.. but noooooo... her gai ex boyfriend have to married her... blah!!!!!!!!! :angry: ... (sorry if i offend anyone whos a fan of the na'ek or her ex boyfriend) :sweat:

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
ok.. no more bashing.. now... so.. how did you people like the movie.. :D hehe.... =|

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
so this movie is the one where the n'ek accidently swallows sumthing after the mom yells at her???????

if it is...i heard about it......and then at the end she didnt die, but her bf came and took her to live with him.....she also pretended to not kno her ex husband.....is this the one????
thats wat i heard, but i dont kno if it was somchai who starred???

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
so this movie is the one where the n'ek accidently swallows sumthing after the mom yells at her???????

if it is...i heard about it......and then at the end she didnt die, but her bf came and took her to live with him.....she also pretended to not kno her ex husband.....is this the one????
thats wat i heard, but i dont kno if it was somchai who starred???
YES!!!! :) THAT'S THE ONE!!!!

sorrie, for spoling this movie for pplz who haven't seen it..

actually yes, she swalllow a egg and everyone thought she died...

i thought it was lame how her boyfriend blow this one flute and made her come back to life.. & when
she came back.. she act like she didn't know her husband & her parents.. so dumb! i don't recommend this movie.. but ey there are some people who do like this movie so for whoever haven't seen this movie.. go for it.. & tell us what you think... (THE ONLY PART I LIKE ABOUT THIS MOVIE IS WHEN HE SANG THAT ONE NEW YEAR SONG... IT WAS SO NICE...)

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
YES!!!! :) THAT'S THE ONE!!!!

sorrie, for spoling this movie for pplz who haven't seen it..

actually yes, she swalllow a egg and everyone thought she died...

i thought it was lame how her boyfriend blow this one flute and made her come back to life.. & when
she came back.. she act like she didn't know her husband & her parents.. so dumb! i don't recommend this movie.. but ey there are some people who do like this movie so for whoever haven't seen this movie.. go for it.. & tell us what you think... (THE ONLY PART I LIKE ABOUT THIS MOVIE IS WHEN HE SANG THAT ONE NEW YEAR SONG... IT WAS SO NICE...)
i'm with Ym_gurl.. i don't recommend you guy this movie... if u like somchai that much don't watch it or you'll be like me bashing how stupid the movie is... grrrr i'm piss at the story line and the dame gay movie...... :( .. u see how i'm now -_- ... but i do recommend u watch the singing part :lol: he sure can sing