Ciaj tuag los yuav hlub

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
In a way, I think the na'ek wanted to go back and marry the ex-boyfriend too. I hated this movie for one reason, that was because the na'ek took the easy way out. In my opinion she denied her past because she doesn't want to go back and live with pra'ek and his mean mother. Even though pra'ek love her and protect her, I don't think she can bare more of the mother's verbal abuse.

Heck. If she doesn't want Somchai, I'm sure some girls in this forum would be very happy, cause it just makes room for them. Haha. I think this movie was the one that sparked Somchai's popularity.

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
I know, I was waiting for part 3 to come out. I can't wait to see him again. I saw the preview for his music video and I'm soooo in love with him. He looked soo cute where the part he sang with the lady and they both wear hmong clothes, I think. She is very pretty too but maybe she's not Hmong because she can't sing clearly in Hmong. I was jelous of her though, I wish it was me instead so I get to sing with Somchai....LOL :wub:

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
did part 3 came out? did it? someone minds telling me i want it or maybe upload it for me? thanx!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I HATE THIS MOVIE!!! I HATE IT SOOOO MUCH! over exaggerating there but...I did enjoy it at the beginning but after she swallowed the egg it's like "girl! he misses you! and you're just gonna go get married adn lie to eveyrone about who you re!?!?!" but then agian...his mom was a jerk face thouhg and she did like her boyfriend more...it just makes me SOOOO sad that somchai truely loved her sooo much...