Clash coming to the Bay area..............

Wii2008

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure if anyone post this up already, CLASH is coming to SF next month. Ticket are on sale now for $40..................Clash Coming :yahoo: :spin: :clap: :yahoo:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i think mn && Il is the most expensive one

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I HOPE SO... I WANNA GO SO BADLY BUT OMG.. KASHIE... SANDRA DOESNT .. (WELL HALF).. IM JUST LIKE OMG.. N U CALL URSELF A CLASH FAN >_<...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ouh keep me updated on sf...i'll check the run blog as well but just in case i forget lol.
i'm excited!!! wont be going to MN for July 4th so July 5th in SF wont be a problem at all yayers! :yahoo:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I HOPE SO... I WANNA GO SO BADLY BUT OMG.. KASHIE... SANDRA DOESNT .. (WELL HALF).. IM JUST LIKE OMG.. N U CALL URSELF A CLASH FAN >_<...
argh wat a dork! lol did u girlies go to the Korean Bowl?? if u gals did and she doesn't want to go to Clash's concert..she ain't no fan -_-

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol kashie.. we went to korean bowl like 2 or 3 years ago... she went because BOA was there hehe xp... my sister is such a dork... go for BOA but not CLASH... she still debating ish.. if she doesnt go.. i dont get to go T_T... then again we'll need to find a ride hehe xp..

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
hmm...really?? how come i can't find anything about their future concert events...
i mean if they're really gonna come to san fran. i'm down...

dfemc

sarNie Adult
who's this cousin selling tix? SF info? where? what time? how? someone, please tell me what's goin' on. i need to get tix, for both SF & LA, yes BOTH. LOL! call me groupie, and a more precise word STALKER, if only i can afford to make my way out to chicago & minnessota too. :D

alrite alrite, who's got the low down on where i can purchase the tix, please pretty please let me know. ;) thnx.

p.s. does anyone have the downloads to the CLASH army concert by chance? :)

Wii2008

sarNie Egg
Clash is coming to SF next Sunday on the 28th and the ticket is $40. The person that will be selling the ticket going to come to the place where I work next week on Tuesday to sale the ticket. Anyone one want to go and want to get the ticket, e-mail me @ mchao1985@yahoo.com