Class Colors

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok so i was just wondering and wanted to compare...

my school colors are BLACK and GOLD

Freshman- White
Sophomores- Yellow
Juniors- Blue
Seniors- Red

im a sophomore now and my color is this obnoxious yellow lmao not many people look good in yellow and i don't own any shirts that are yellow haha i wish we had a different color but can't wait til senior year everyone looks good in red :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Freshmen-Senior (Purple, Silver, White, Black) :wub: My High School was very "Spirited" Lets say lol so everyone rocked all of our colors all four..But I noticed mainly freshmens rocked white and purple as well as sophomores and juniors and seniors loved the silver purple and black lol gosh high school those were the days... 4 years ago for me >.< I'm just 20 and it seems like high school has been 10 years lmao when it's only been 4

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
ma skool we have to wear a navy blazer white shirt and navy tie with skool logo and the house coulour ur in with 3 stripes. and we wear a nasty grey skirt..

my house colour is blue i dnt think i look right in it haha

but the houses colours are blue, yellow, orange, purple, red and green

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Freshmen-Senior (Purple, Silver, White, Black) :wub: My High School was very "Spirited" Lets say lol so everyone rocked all of our colors all four..But I noticed mainly freshmens rocked white and purple as well as sophomores and juniors and seniors loved the silver purple and black lol gosh high school those were the days... 4 years ago for me >.< I'm just 20 and it seems like high school has been 10 years lmao when it's only been 4

u got all the random nice colors haha i don't have nething purple either i wouldn't mind if we changed our colors to green hahaha

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I don't remember having a class color...i think we had different names for different classes..but my skool color was red and blue when i was still in high skool.

judyp

sarNie Adult
so you guys change colors each time you moved up a grade? thats strange because my high school, we stuck with the same color throughout our high school years. and once you graduate, your color gets recycled for incoming freshmen. my school color was blue & orange and my class color was black. like wth. black. haha. the other classes were red, green and blue. i think i like my high school's concept of keeping the color throughout better than switching colors every year. i think its more sentimental. lol.

and tina, how old were you when you graduated? if you're 20 now and graduated 4 years ago..you were 16? wow.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
o wow blue and orange weird color combo LOLLL at my school like its a tradition thing or w/e all freshman are all white all sophomores yellow juniors blue seniors red like u go up a grade and u change colors

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh wow Grudgeprincess my high school colors were BLACK and GOLD too! Freshman got stuck with yellow, sophomores are blue, juniors are green, and seniors were red so it's very similar to your guys, but we only did that for spirit week or aka basketball homecoming! I on the other hand own a ton of yellow clothing since every Friday is black and gold day but we all wear black and yellow with gold jewelry or gold flat shoes LOL. However, the seniors being the bomb, wears the senior shirts on Friday and gets the best decorated section of bleachers in the gym where no underclassmen are allowed or else they'll be dead meat and end up in the trashcan hahaha just kidding. If we spot a kid who did not wear black and gold on Friday we immediately deemed them as prideless (lol that's not even a word but whatever) since its a competition between the three comprehensive high schools in our district to see who has the most school pride.

Man I loved high school. We always dominated the rallies with dances and contests and games of faculty against students and we do school spirit shouts with of course the seniors always winning and freshmen losing. You'll have a blast Grudgeprincess! Go BLACK and GOLD! BTW what's your guys mascot?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
^^ LMAO ur school deff OWNED SCHOOL SPIRIT hahahhahaa man i wish juniors were green but its blue that looks good too ahhahahhaah this reminds me i need to go buy a yellow sock for spirit day woot woot LOLLLLLLL hahaha our mascot is a Indian....... which is kind of strange but w/e LOLLLLLL no one wears the school colors (black/gold) they usally wear there class colors cuz when its spirit day theres mobs of white, yellow, blue, n read LOLLLLL so when u walk around people kno what grade your in hahha i like our spirit song tho it goes something like OO AH LAY AH LAYAH and some other noises and things lOLLLL very catchy ahhahahhahhahhahahhaha i think its supp to be indians or somehting? lLOLLL something like that hahaha yea we get the balloons well actually the seniors get the balloons and those noisemakers and the toilet paper. yes they aim full toilet paper rolls at you LMFAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
when i was in high school, my colors were red white & black! wahooo!!! :lol: I don't know which class wore what color... i know that every friday was red day. :D

I miss high school... sigh..

judyp

sarNie Adult
when i was in high school, my colors were red white & black! wahooo!!! :lol: I don't know which class wore what color... i know that every friday was red day. :D

I miss high school... sigh..
aww noy, you guys had cute colors! mine was wth, blue & orange. lol. whatever i guess.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
^^ LMAO ur school deff OWNED SCHOOL SPIRIT hahahhahaa man i wish juniors were green but its blue that looks good too ahhahahhaah this reminds me i need to go buy a yellow sock for spirit day woot woot LOLLLLLLL hahaha our mascot is a Indian....... which is kind of strange but w/e LOLLLLLL no one wears the school colors (black/gold) they usally wear there class colors cuz when its spirit day theres mobs of white, yellow, blue, n read LOLLLLL so when u walk around people kno what grade your in hahha i like our spirit song tho it goes something like OO AH LAY AH LAYAH and some other noises and things lOLLLL very catchy ahhahahhahhahhahahhaha i think its supp to be indians or somehting? lLOLLL something like that hahaha yea we get the balloons well actually the seniors get the balloons and those noisemakers and the toilet paper. yes they aim full toilet paper rolls at you LMFAO
Haha toilet paper, I so wished we had that. The admins would never allow it though. Your mascot is Indian? Hmm that is a bit strange. Ours was a hornet hence the black and gold lol. Now in college, our color is blue. Not the pretty blue but the navy blue.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww noy, you guys had cute colors! mine was wth, blue & orange. lol. whatever i guess.

OMG what school did you go to judyp?...

my hs class color was orange..i hated orange for 3 yrs..the 4th yr i sorta got over it..lmao what can i do right??

so i sported the color the very last yr..

btw when you sit down in the gym...damn the orange is like BAM...in your face!!

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Haha toilet paper, I so wished we had that. The admins would never allow it though. Your mascot is Indian? Hmm that is a bit strange. Ours was a hornet hence the black and gold lol. Now in college, our color is blue. Not the pretty blue but the navy blue.
ahhaha yea i kno my school's name is Socastee and i guess its a "indian" thing LOL but yea our mascot is quite strange.... haha juniors have a pretty blue LOLLLLLLLL man next pep rally ima be ready hahahhahah dang stil haven't gotten my sock yet =//

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
A hornet?? Sounds better than my HS mascot... a damn cardinal. :lol:

OMG what school did you go to judyp?...

my hs class color was orange..i hated orange for 3 yrs..the 4th yr i sorta got over it..lmao what can i do right??

so i sported the color the very last yr..

btw when you sit down in the gym...damn the orange is like BAM...in your face!!
Ahhh.... Orange... my HS had problems with one of the schools & their colors were blue & orange... so for a while i didn't like orange. lmao.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I don't even know.. I skipped my graduation cause I was a new student in my senior year and I didn't know anyone. I just took my diploma and took off and never looked back!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
trust me its better than orange k... my school color was blue and gray i think ..trying to think back to my hs tassel LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
My school colors is PURPLE AND GOLD. (not my favorite, lol)
OMG......... MINES TOO PRISNA.. hehe.. purple n gold..

hmmmmmmm i only know the skool colors.. i dont think freshman - seniors had any colors.. hmmm .. lol..