CLAUDIA, TAI SAITARN, AND SAIFAH

fanny

sarNie Adult
IF YOU MISSED THEM THEY ARE ON JAN PAN DAO. TAI AND CLAUDIA STILL LOOK BEAUTIFUL GOSH I MISSED THEM SO MUCH. I WANT THEM TO COME BACK ON SCREEN. THINKJADEN ON YOUTUBE MIGHT HAVE THEM NOT SURE, BUT I DONT HAVE THE CLIP.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
They were like the teen scene back in the day. They were popular in both lakorns and films. The same scene/group/gang as Ann, Nat, Num, Tao. Ann and Saifa used to date too! I think, not too sure, but Claudia might be VJ Utt 's sister or they did a movie together not positive and Saifa is Pete Thonjeur's half bro. Tye used to date the late actor Woot something, he used to be praek then he played more bad guy roles. They had a bad break up.

Pic from Thairath

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I know who they are. Tai was the girl from 'Mae See Prai' with Dodo. I love the soundtrack from that lakorn. Anybody have it?
I like it too.. the one I like most is the song that Ahlatte sang.. it goes something like "doung chatta korng Ahlatte... " that's all I recall lol

She also play in other lakorn as well such as Karn Krisna as Sam Y. sister.

fanny

sarNie Adult
I know who they are. Tai was the girl from 'Mae See Prai' with Dodo. I love the soundtrack from that lakorn. Anybody have it?
i wanna watch that lakorn i remember watching that lakorn, but never have a chance to finish. do you know anywhere on youtube i can watch it.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Sorry, I don't know where you can watch it at. I actually have the tape of the soundtrack but it was recorded from somebody else and now it's not very clear. I wish I would have bought the cd back then. I like Alatthae's song too but there's a song in there that I think Dodo sang with some girl(I don't think it was Tai's voice because it doesn't sound like her) and I love that song. It sound so good. I wish somebody has it in here.